PDA

View Full Version : Jeanine Pirro slams Obama

jimnyc
12-10-2014, 12:48 PM
And anyone denying what she states is a hack. Start with WHO he decides to speak out for - black people being shot ONLY - and she of course nails the rest.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=3928471139001&w=466&h=263"></script><iframe src="//video.foxnews.com/v/video-embed.html?video_id=3928471139001&loc=debatepolicy.com&ref=about%3A%2F%2F" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="263" width="466"></iframe><iframe src="//video.foxnews.com/v/video-embed.html?video_id=3928471139001&loc=debatepolicy.com&ref=about%3A%2F%2F" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="263" width="466"></iframe><iframe src="//video.foxnews.com/v/video-embed.html?video_id=3928471139001&loc=debatepolicy.com&ref=about%3A%2F%2F" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="263" width="466"></iframe><noscript>Watch the latest video at video.foxnews.com (http://video.foxnews.com)</noscript>

http://www.westernjournalism.com/watch-this-fired-up-fox-news-host-body-slams-racial-hatred-obama-in-an-unforgettable-way/#V1izrV1g0eUqGYjw.97

aboutime
12-10-2014, 04:59 PM
Obama is nothing more than a dressed-up version of Al Sharpton http://icansayit.com/images/dung.jpg http://icansayit.com/images/dung.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-10-2014, 05:50 PM
And anyone denying what she states is a hack. Start with WHO he decides to speak out for - black people being shot ONLY - and she of course nails the rest.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=3928471139001&w=466&h=263"></script><iframe src="//video.foxnews.com/v/video-embed.html?video_id=3928471139001&loc=debatepolicy.com&ref=about%3A%2F%2F" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="263" width="466"></iframe><iframe src="//video.foxnews.com/v/video-embed.html?video_id=3928471139001&loc=debatepolicy.com&ref=about%3A%2F%2F" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="263" width="466"></iframe><iframe src="//video.foxnews.com/v/video-embed.html?video_id=3928471139001&loc=debatepolicy.com&ref=about%3A%2F%2F" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="263" width="466"></iframe><noscript>Watch the latest video at video.foxnews.com (http://video.foxnews.com)</noscript>

http://www.westernjournalism.com/watch-this-fired-up-fox-news-host-body-slams-racial-hatred-obama-in-an-unforgettable-way/#V1izrV1g0eUqGYjw.97

She destroyed the racist bastard with nothing but pure truth.. the last video was a solid gold grand slam..
I just wonder what fj thinks about that last video.. :laugh: -Tyr

Jeff
12-10-2014, 07:05 PM
I like her, smart and to the point and not hard to look at either. I have seen a few videos and she is always right on the money.

Kathianne
12-10-2014, 07:20 PM
A reasonable rant, spont on regarding prejudice.

fj1200
12-10-2014, 10:46 PM
She destroyed the racist bastard with nothing but pure truth.. the last video was a solid gold grand slam..
I just wonder what fj thinks about that last video.. :laugh: -Tyr

I'm sure she did a fine job. And she probably knows the actual definition for racism unlike some.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-11-2014, 09:02 AM
I'm sure she did a fine job. And she probably knows the actual definition for racism unlike some.

Seems you don't.
Seems you don't since you dismiss BO BEING A RACIST WITH THE CLEVER DODGE --YEA BO SUXS.
Yet can never bring yourself to type ----- Obama is a racist..
Go ahead, if you agree he is racist type it out and not the crap-yea BO SUXS. We know he suxs at a great many things but be specific-the topic is racism..

IS OBAMA RACIST? YES or NO..

fj1200
12-11-2014, 09:34 AM
Seems you don't.
Seems you don't since you dismiss BO BEING A RACIST WITH THE CLEVER DODGE --YEA BO SUXS.
Go ahead, if you agree he is racist type it out and not the crap-yea BO SUXS. We know he suxs at a great many things but be specific-the topic is racism..

You seem to be confused. The definition for racist:

a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

I've not heard BO make such proclamations unlike others I've seen. Why haven't you answered the question?

Oh, yeah. BO sucks.

EDIT:

Sorry, wrong thread. This is the thread you trolled me in to. :)

jimnyc
12-11-2014, 01:53 PM

I've not heard BO make such proclamations unlike others I've seen. Why haven't you answered the question?

Oh, yeah. BO sucks.

EDIT:

So you would say to the millions of black folks rioting and protesting, and to Sharpton, and to Obama and Holder & everyone pointing fingers at the police for brutality and shootings over the years towards black folks - that it IS NOT RACIST based on what actually happened. Perhaps then they just did their jobs? Or just don't like black folks? Or are just dirtbags? But what we don't have at all is anything at all to prove that any of them at all ever believed whites were superior, let alone actually shot someone based on that reasoning. Correct? :)

fj1200
12-11-2014, 02:21 PM
So you would say to the millions of black folks rioting and protesting, and to Sharpton, and to Obama and Holder & everyone pointing fingers at the police for brutality and shootings over the years towards black folks - that it IS NOT RACIST based on what actually happened. Perhaps then they just did their jobs? Or just don't like black folks? Or are just dirtbags? But what we don't have at all is anything at all to prove that any of them at all ever believed whites were superior, let alone actually shot someone based on that reasoning. Correct? :)

I'm not sure I understand the question. That most black folks shot by cops going back decades were not shot by racists? Yes. I'd say for the most part that the cops were just doing their job. I correctly blame the government. :)

jimnyc
12-11-2014, 02:38 PM
I'm not sure I understand the question. That most black folks shot by cops going back decades were not shot by racists? Yes. I'd say for the most part that the cops were just doing their job. I correctly blame the government. :)

Millions of folks are out there today blaming racism for the recent cases. The majority of them are crying racism towards the white police forces. Obama and others talk about simmering racism and other stuff. Granted there are many just angry about a police shooting, but the majority of riots/protests/interviews and such I saw, this stuff has centered around racism. Even the courts, prosecutors, jurors and decisions - many of those against are talking racism and race.

And I'm saying, that if you had to get up in front of these millions today and discuss current events - you would correct all of them and tell them that these events had nothing to do with racism, and there is zilch proof to state there was racism involved. Is that correct?

And stop blaming the government you fucker!!

DLT
12-11-2014, 02:43 PM

Oh, yeah. BO sucks.

EDIT:

The only proclamations Obama makes are lies anyway, but yeah....he'll never openly and precisely admit that he is anti-whitey. But his actions and yes, even a few of his comments, speak volumes.

He sat, for instance, in a church where an anti-whitey (and anti-American) pastor spewed for almost a quarter of a century. This man, Rev. Wright, is who he claimed as his friend and mentor.

Make no mistake. Obama is anti-whitey. He just can't afford to openly admit it.

http://d2rg8jfniu44sp.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/obamaracist.gif

fj1200
12-11-2014, 02:53 PM
Millions of folks are out there today blaming racism for the recent cases. The majority of them are crying racism towards the white police forces. Obama and others talk about simmering racism and other stuff. Granted there are many just angry about a police shooting, but the majority of riots/protests/interviews and such I saw, this stuff has centered around racism. Even the courts, prosecutors, jurors and decisions - many of those against are talking racism and race.

And I'm saying, that if you had to get up in front of these millions today and discuss current events - you would correct all of them and tell them that these events had nothing to do with racism, and there is zilch proof to state there was racism involved. Is that correct?

And stop blaming the government you fucker!!

NEVER!!! It's what actual conservatives do. :slap:

That's what I thought you were getting at. Correct, I would explain to them that the events had nothing to do with racism. Of course not that there aren't racists out there. By and large from Trayvon Martin to recent... and before him... and after now... you had/will have showdowns between individuals with some level of criminal behavior against individuals in a position of authority (perceived authority with Zimmerman) with guns, etc. It shouldn't surprise people when the ones with guns win. Make me a benevolent dictator and I'll have it all figured out right quick. :)

fj1200
12-11-2014, 02:54 PM
The only proclamations Obama makes are lies anyway, but yeah....he'll never openly and precisely admit that he is anti-whitey. But his actions and yes, even a few of his comments, speak volumes.

He sat, for instance, in a church where an anti-whitey (and anti-American) pastor spewed for almost a quarter of a century. This man, Rev. Wright, is who he claimed as his friend and mentor.

Yeah, OK. You've got the talking points down I'll give you that.

red state
12-11-2014, 03:14 PM
Seems you don't.

Valid question or request BUT, like jafar, I'm sure it will go unanswered when I first put it to jafar to tell us who and where are the REAL muSLUMS. He could never get around that one and we finally had the pleasure of seeing he and his ilk GO.

It is funny to see a lil' liberal lemmings twist and twitch around a topic while monotonously listen to them spout off the same CRAP-olla. We ALL know B.O. sucks (even the lil' liberal lemmings) but they'll stick by him through thick and thin simply because they lack the integrity to admit how wrong they truly are and they will never EVER stray far from their agendas.......and B.O. meets every single one of their fight for plight to destroy this Nation or hold it hostage in disrepair.

red state
12-11-2014, 03:17 PM

http://d2rg8jfniu44sp.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/obamaracist.gif

"That's just how white folks are....."

YEP! Pretty much sums up the definition.....don'tit?

aboutime
12-11-2014, 04:24 PM
Attention all members. It appears our member 'fj' is in need of a large dose of MIDOL. Or, his supply of Preparation-H has been replaced with CREST, toothpaste.

DLT
12-12-2014, 01:44 PM
Yeah, OK. You've got the talking points down I'll give you that.

Translation: "You're posting facts that I can't refute so I won't even try."

fj1200
12-14-2014, 06:18 AM
Translation: "You're posting facts that I can't refute so I won't even try."

Let's see... you posted one fact that I don't refute yet your repeated blathering of it still remains a talking point. Whatever fits your narrative I guess.

Jeff
12-14-2014, 06:30 AM

I noticed fj hadn't answered this so I will answer it for him

Does a bear sheot in the woods
Do birds fly
Was Trayvon a punk
Y'all get the idea

HELL YEA OBAMA IS A RACIST

One just has to ask his white Grandmother that fits the stereotype of whites :rolleyes: ( per his book )

fj1200
12-14-2014, 03:32 PM
I noticed fj hadn't answered this so I will answer it for him

I actually answered it in the other thread where people post opinions of racists but won't answer simple questions regarding said racist.

BTW, BO fits the definition more of a bigot. Oh, and BO sucks. :)