PDA

View Full Version : 'Stronger than ever' jihadists kill 5,042 in a month

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-11-2014, 11:22 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/stronger-ever-jihadists-kill-5-042-month-114437485.html

'Stronger than ever' jihadists kill 5,042 in a month

AFP

4 hours ago

London (AFP) - Jihadist attacks around the world in November killed a total of 5,042 people, showing Islamist extremism is "stronger than ever" despite Al-Qaeda's declining role, a new study published on Thursday said.

There were 664 attacks in 14 countries during the month, according to the joint report by the BBC World Service and the International Centre for the Study of Radicalisation (ICSR) at King's College London.

The research found Islamic State jihadists in Iraq and Syria were responsible for around half of the violence -- 308 attacks responsible for 2,206 deaths.

"The data makes it clear that jihadists and Al-Qaeda are no longer one and the same," the report said.

It said that 60 percent of the killing was done by groups with no formal association with Al-Qaeda, pointing to "an increasingly ambitious, complex, sophisticated and far-reaching movement".

"It seems obvious that the jihadist movement... (is) stronger than ever and that countering (it) will be a generational challenge," the research said.

The worst-affected country was Iraq -- where deaths accounted for around a third of the monthly total -- followed by Nigeria, Afghanistan and Syria.

The study is the first of its kind and could not be compared to previous monthly statistics

Just another minor detail that Obama's new race war baiting crap keeps from being addressed. As attention to his new black and illegal immigrant policies eat up all the attention.
Watch the right hand and ignore what the left hand is doing(and ignoring), he -his handlers - play that game to the hilt. -Tyr

tailfins
12-11-2014, 11:25 AM
Just another minor detail that Obama's new race war baiting crap keeps from being addressed. As attention to his new black and illegal immigrant policies eat up all the attention.
Watch the right hand and ignore what the left hand is doing(and ignoring), he -his handlers - play that game to the hilt. -Tyr

So whose failure is this? How do you propose reducing this number within six months? Who should take action on this?

Drummond
12-11-2014, 12:23 PM

.... yes, Tyr. The domestic BBC News channel has picked up on this as well .. although they insist on claiming it's all from 'extremist', not 'mainstream' Islam (no UK news outlet would dare depart from that line).

They also portray it as something exceptional.

The Left will - if it MUST tell the truth - also find a way of spinning it to their traitorous liking.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-11-2014, 06:54 PM
So whose failure is this? How do you propose reducing this number within six months? Who should take action on this?
I do not propose anything other than recognizing it is a huge problem and must be dealt with. I am not in charge and if I were Id tell Russia and whatever other nation objected to our using full force to exterminate this menace to shut the ffk up.
Then ask them are you ready to die to defend these vermin that want you too destroyed??
Bear in mind that Russia and China both are having big problems with muslims too! I suspect in the near future we will se one or both of them totally exterminate the muslims in their midst. Chinese my bet , are the ones that take that path first..

I know I'll not shed a damn tear about it..-Tyr

Jeff
12-12-2014, 08:07 AM
I do not propose anything other than recognizing it is a huge problem and must be dealt with. I am not in charge and if I were Id tell Russia and whatever other nation objected to our using full force to exterminate this menace to shut the ffk up.
Then ask them are you ready to die to defend these vermin that want you too destroyed??
Bear in mind that Russia and China both are having big problems with muslims too! I suspect in the near future we will se one or both of them totally exterminate the muslims in their midst. Chinese my bet , are the ones that take that path first..

Yes these countries aren't filed with bleeding heart liberals that want all peaches and cream and forget the facts, in fact I say we start sending these peace loving libs to go talk with these animals after all they are nice folks :laugh:

tailfins
12-12-2014, 08:19 AM

That's not a bad idea. If we can find a way "grease the skids" for China and/or Russia to do such a thing it would save us from the burden.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-12-2014, 08:22 AM
That's not a bad idea. If we can find a way "grease the skids" for China and/or Russia to do such a thing it would save us from the burden.

When either nation decides to do that they will not give a damn whether we like it or not and will need no help from us.
I expect to see that happen before 2016 in Russia or China..-Tyr