PDA

View Full Version : `Cop Allows Saudis With Dead Baby in Trunk to Drive Away So as Not to Offend Muslims`

LongTermGuy
12-11-2014, 09:34 PM
`An outlandish example of political correctness occurred in Tennessee yesterday when a police officer allowed a car full of Saudi Arabians to drive away with a dead baby reportedly in the trunk so as not to be “disrespectful” towards Muslims.

Police in Sumner and Robertson counties are on the lookout for a blue Dodge Charger after a traffic stop on Interstate 65 around 3:15 p.m. Wednesday.

The vehicle, which had paper tags and a registration violation, contained three Saudi Arabians with Saudi drivers licenses who told the officer that they had a dead child in the trunk prepared for an Islamic burial at a mosque in Franklin.`

`Millersville Police Chief David Hindman told News 2 that the officer, “not wanting to be disrespectful to the men or their faith, let the car drive away without checking the trunk to see if their story was true.” The cop also failed to take the names of the Saudi men or any information from their identification documents. It was also subsequently confirmed that there isn’t even a mosque in Franklin.`

​http://www.infowars.com/cop-allows-saudis-with-dead-baby-in-trunk-to-drive-away-so-as-not-to-offend-muslims/

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/11/tenneessee-cop-lets-muslim-drive-dead-child-trunk/

Any more bizarre than a couple cops running around in circles in a parking lot refusing to shoot a Black Man with a Knife? A Black man that is trying to kill them?

****it's over... Blacks and Muslims are off limits....Political correctness and multicultural tolerance will be the end of this country.

In a few more years....they'll own us.`

Drummond
12-12-2014, 07:43 AM
`An outlandish example of political correctness occurred in Tennessee yesterday when a police officer allowed a car full of Saudi Arabians to drive away with a dead baby reportedly in the trunk so as not to be “disrespectful” towards Muslims.

Police in Sumner and Robertson counties are on the lookout for a blue Dodge Charger after a traffic stop on Interstate 65 around 3:15 p.m. Wednesday.

The vehicle, which had paper tags and a registration violation, contained three Saudi Arabians with Saudi drivers licenses who told the officer that they had a dead child in the trunk prepared for an Islamic burial at a mosque in Franklin.`

`Millersville Police Chief David Hindman told News 2 that the officer, “not wanting to be disrespectful to the men or their faith, let the car drive away without checking the trunk to see if their story was true.” The cop also failed to take the names of the Saudi men or any information from their identification documents. It was also subsequently confirmed that there isn’t even a mosque in Franklin.`

​http://www.infowars.com/cop-allows-saudis-with-dead-baby-in-trunk-to-drive-away-so-as-not-to-offend-muslims/

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/11/tenneessee-cop-lets-muslim-drive-dead-child-trunk/

Any more bizarre than a couple cops running around in circles in a parking lot refusing to shoot a Black Man with a Knife? A Black man that is trying to kill them?

****it's over... Blacks and Muslims are off limits....Political correctness and multicultural tolerance will be the end of this country.

Absolutely shocking.

I don't think that - even in today's PC Britain - that could happen here.

That's not to say that some looney Leftie or other wouldn't come along and try to defend it all, of course ..

Jeff
12-12-2014, 07:58 AM

What they are going to own is the fact that whitey has had enough and they shoot back and when they do it isn't a drive by where as you shoot 50 rounds and hit one or two, nope they will fall like flies and then run like cockroaches when the lights come on . It's at that point now, give it another month or so of this BS of letting them run rampant and they are going to find out people are sick and tired of all the lawlessness allowed in this country, just because you are black or wear a rag on your head doesn't give ya the right to do as they please ( even if Obama and Holder say so ) it is coming and I am afraid at this point there is no stopping it.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-12-2014, 08:27 AM
What they are going to own is the fact that whitey has had enough and they shoot back and when they do it isn't a drive by where as you shoot 50 rounds and hit one or two, nope they will fall like flies and then run like cockroaches when the lights come on . It's at that point now, give it another month or so of this BS of letting them run rampant and they are going to find out people are sick and tired of all the lawlessness allowed in this country, just because you are black or wear a rag on your head doesn't give ya the right to do as they please ( even if Obama and Holder say so ) it is coming and I am afraid at this point there is no stopping it.

Obama/Holder and their corrupt crew right now are placing whites in the category of third class citizens and encouraging the violence against whites. Now the bambastard choose to push his black side and to promote blacks as the resulting violence and chaos gives him excuses to act lawless and dictatorial himself.

Dead body in the trunk? Sure go right on ahead, by all means don't let us detain you for a second O' mighty raghead. ...
That's the new standard--don't offend them , they scare us.. --Tyr

red state
12-12-2014, 10:54 AM
Does anyone really think the cop broke the law because of his sympathy or respect for iSLUM. No, he was more concerned with his cushy job. Yeah, I said it. Not all cops are public leeches, cowards, ego freaks or adrenaline junkies but to put a not so blunt point to my findings: I've met FEW that I'd consider CONSTITUTIONALISTS. My nephew is a cop and he said that he is pretty sure that 50% of all cops would gladly disarm the public and that is frightening. We need less cops and more RIGHTS (less regulated, LIMITED, taxed or "licensed" rights). I've had quite a few tickets but RARELY have I witnessed a cop helping a motorist in trouble. I also KNOW that a cop is only minutes away when seconds count. As with this story about a cop allowing muSLUMS (who were clearly breaking MANY laws) to transport a dead 'fetus', we better know that their "service" is NOT working for US but has been a "THREAT" and a growing cancer that could be used to eventually erode ALL of our rights.

You know, SADLY, Tennessee has been overrun with liberals. I've never been stopped but I have heard that TN has fallen for the lie about "Home Land Security" and have allowed citizens to go under the same humiliation and anti-American treatment that goes on EVERY hour or EVERY day in our airports. I do know that my favorite place in the world (The Smoky Mtns) are now overrun with liberals and muSLUMS. They have mosques in Nashville, Atlanta and New Orleans so the disease we've seen in the north (DEARBORNE, MI) will soon be coming here.

We Southerners (mainly MS and AL) have done a good job in retaining all that made America great but with illegal border jumpers, drugs, threats heaped upon our religious and 2nd Amendment rights, we are well under way of losing America's last STAND.

DLT
12-12-2014, 01:47 PM

Wow. Talk about political correctness run amuck. Can't dare offend Muslims (or blacks) in America now. Let them be on their way without questioning them lest they be ""offended"" and feel discriminated against.

Such typical leftist BS. This nation needs to wake the f up and throw off this madness....before it's too late.

indago
12-13-2014, 08:29 AM
Are we headed in this direction?

From another message board:
----------------------------------------------
Victim: Officer, officer! That man just stole my purse!

Officer: Good morning ma'm, or does that pronoun offend you. If so, please advise me of the correct pronoun I may use in order to not....

Victim: Officer, you're not listening to me! That man stole my purse.

Officer: That gentleman across the street?

Victim: Yeah, that's him.

Officer: Okay, let me go talk to him.

Victim: He's a big guy, don't you want some help?

Officer: Oh no, anything that might give the appearance of a show of force isn't allowed.

Officer leaves to talk to the alleged suspect and then returns:

Officer: Is it a red purse with black trim and brass colored clasp with the initials MS on the side?

Victim: That's it, my name is Mary Smith and those are my initials. That's my purse.

Officer: I figured it was yours, he doesn't look like the purse type. The problem is he doesn't want to give it back.

Victim: Well, arrest him, he robbed me of that purse. He punched me, knocked me down and then took my purse. Look at this bruise on my arm, and I'm bleeding from my forehead.

Officer: I'm afraid I can't do that. He said he wouldn't allow me to arrest him. I can call the EMS folks though to treat you for your injuries. There will be a fee of course.

Victim: What??!! You have to arrest him. He committed a robbery and I'm the victim. I demand you arrest him.

Officer: I'm afraid I can't do that. He said he would fight if I tried to arrest him and our new Rules Of Engagement don't allow us to confront a hostile suspect.

Victim: Rules Of Engagement? What the hell is that?

Officer: Basically it means if the alleged suspect offers any resistance, or even says he will resist, our Rules Of Engagement say we shall not "engage". It's really quite simple and it makes our job much simpler. No more fights, no violence involved and everyone is much safer that way aren't they?

Victim: But he robbed me and he's standing right there, you mean you can't do anything?

Officer: Oh, whether or not I could do something doesn't matter. I'm not allowed to confront a possibly hostile suspect. Perhaps you could talk to him and see if he will come down to the precinct house and turn himself in.

Victim: That's it? That's all you can do?

Officer: Well, I can give you our website and you can make a report of this alleged crime. It's a really neat website, designed by the same folks that did that Affordable Care site And I'd be glad to give you the office phone numbers for Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Eric Holder.

Victim: Will they do anything?

Officer: Not really, they're only interested if I do something.

Victim: Well did you at least get his name so I know who the bad guy is when I make this report?

Officer: No, he didn't want to give me his name, and gosh all I can do is ask.

Victim: This is incredible. He's just standing over there like he knows nothing will be done about this.

Officer: I know. Happens all the time now. Well, have a nice day and call any time, we're here to help.

Victim: But officer.

Officer: You'll have to excuse me, I have to go apologize to that gentlemen for disrupting his day.

LongTermGuy
12-13-2014, 09:11 AM
Are we headed in this direction?

From another message board:
Victim: Officer, officer! That man just stole my purse!

Officer: Good morning ma'm, or does that pronoun offend you. If so, please advise me of the correct pronoun I may use in order to not....

Victim: Officer, you're not listening to me! That man stole my purse.

Officer: That gentleman across the street?

Victim: Yeah, that's him.

Officer: Okay, let me go talk to him.

Victim: He's a big guy, don't you want some help?

Officer: Oh no, anything that might give the appearance of a show of force isn't allowed.

Officer leaves to talk to the alleged suspect and then returns:

Officer: Is it a red purse with black trim and brass colored clasp with the initials MS on the side?

Victim: That's it, my name is Mary Smith and those are my initials. That's my purse.

Officer: I figured it was yours, he doesn't look like the purse type. The problem is he doesn't want to give it back.

Victim: Well, arrest him, he robbed me of that purse. He punched me, knocked me down and then took my purse. Look at this bruise on my arm, and I'm bleeding from my forehead.

Officer: I'm afraid I can't do that. He said he wouldn't allow me to arrest him. I can call the EMS folks though to treat you for your injuries. There will be a fee of course.

Victim: What??!! You have to arrest him. He committed a robbery and I'm the victim. I demand you arrest him.

Officer: I'm afraid I can't do that. He said he would fight if I tried to arrest him and our new Rules Of Engagement don't allow us to confront a hostile suspect.

Victim: Rules Of Engagement? What the hell is that?

Officer: Basically it means if the alleged suspect offers any resistance, or even says he will resist, our Rules Of Engagement say we shall not "engage". It's really quite simple and it makes our job much simpler. No more fights, no violence involved and everyone is much safer that way aren't they?

Victim: But he robbed me and he's standing right there, you mean you can't do anything?

Officer: Oh, whether or not I could do something doesn't matter. I'm not allowed to confront a possibly hostile suspect. Perhaps you could talk to him and see if he will come down to the precinct house and turn himself in.

Victim: That's it? That's all you can do?

Officer: Well, I can give you our website and you can make a report of this alleged crime. It's a really neat website, designed by the same folks that did that Affordable Care site And I'd be glad to give you the office phone numbers for Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Eric Holder.

Victim: Will they do anything?

Officer: Not really, they're only interested if I do something.

Victim: Well did you at least get his name so I know who the bad guy is when I make this report?

Officer: No, he didn't want to give me his name, and gosh all I can do is ask.

Victim: This is incredible. He's just standing over there like he knows nothing will be done about this.

Officer: I know. Happens all the time now. Well, have a nice day and call any time, we're here to help.

Victim: But officer.

Officer: You'll have to excuse me, I have to go apologize to that gentlemen for disrupting his day.

`This is what its coming to....`