PDA

View Full Version : `The Michael Brown the media doesn't want you to know..........`

LongTermGuy
12-13-2014, 01:02 AM
`................nor did the race pimps like Jessie Al, Holder, and Hussein want you to know.... CNN, MSNBC et cetera..... all quiet on the matter`

​http://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/2014/12/10/breaking-the-real-michael-brown-they-dont-want-you-to-see-shocking-video-release/

LongTermGuy
12-13-2014, 01:05 AM
`If that old man had pulled a pistol and shot the whole ****ing crew...(at the time)... he'd be the bad guy.

*They were unarmed after all... apparently`

Jeff
12-13-2014, 07:53 AM
I got halfway through the video and felt my blood pressure rising, I would of loved to of opened fire on the entire lot of these animals, we kill a perfectly good dog because of the breed but yet let animals like this ( that will video beating and robbing a old man ) walk. It's coming and I am getting more and more excited. :guns2:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-13-2014, 08:49 AM
`................nor did the race pimps like Jessie Al, Holder, and Hussein want you to know.... CNN, MSNBC et cetera..... all quiet on the matter`

​http://shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/2014/12/10/breaking-the-real-michael-brown-they-dont-want-you-to-see-shocking-video-release/

gentle giant my ass. I knew that bullshit term was fake as soon as I heard. A gentle man would have never reached into the police car to attempt to take the officer's gun!!!!!
Yet libs, media and other ffing fooooools couldn't reason that out. Because they preferred to go with the lies--the lies that served an agenda. Served an Obama agenda. -Tyr

LongTermGuy
12-13-2014, 09:07 AM
gentle giant my ass. I knew that bullshit term was fake as soon as I heard. A gentle man would have never reached into the police car to attempt to take the officer's gun!!!!!
Yet libs, media and other ffing fooooools couldn't reason that out. Because they preferred to go with the lies--the lies that served an agenda. Served an Obama agenda. -Tyr

`Things are changing fast....Police now Fear for their `jobs`...and are afraid to "act"....

Its all about the cancer of Liberalism & agenda /....Like-minded implants have been put in all high places of gov...Military and police.......Something gotta give...

aboutime
12-13-2014, 07:10 PM
EVERYONE! If you know how. Be sure to SAVE this video to your harddrive...NOW.

Chances are. It won't be available very long.

aboutime
12-13-2014, 07:13 PM
Let's ALL ask our member 'rev' what his defensive thoughts might be about this video?

Pictures, and Video's do not lie.

red state
12-13-2014, 07:42 PM
I'm not speaking for REV and I truly don't believe he has weak points most of the time but I assume he'd remind us about another 'gentle giant' that was recently killed. I would expect he'd be in the same boat with us on the Ferguson thing but REV would probably point out that the NY cop did perform an illegal choke hold and kept that hold too long.

Rev would probably point out as well that the entire fiasco was unnecessary and taken too far. I believe Rev would be correct to a great degree cuz I also feel that the NY cops were excessive. On the other hand, it was not a choke-out.
The fat slob would not have been able to speak the way he was speaking (which is also proof that it wasn't a choke-out cuz he never 'went out'). The fat slob knew better than to sell illegal cigs on the street, had been warned before and resisted arrest. You can't do that. I don't care for cops any more than Rev seems to have disdain for them but I still keep an open mind. They guy was wrong, had a heart attack and died. He was a BIG MAN till the $#!T hit the fan and like most cowards, he started crying foul, uncle, ok u gots me and I CANT BREATH I CANT BREATHE I CANT BREATH almost the moment he was man-handled. U gonna act BIG......be big.

Rev, may also dig into the facts and find that the autopsy revealed no choking or damage to that area of the neck. Still, I would hang with REV on the NY situation cuz the cops took it too far, could have man-handled him another way and could have at least tried to help the guy breath. Then again, once you resist arrest, it is mandatory that they get u cuffed and stuffed FIRST and foremost.

Again, I'm not speaking for REV but I'll say this about him......he's one of the best posters here and I've seen a time or two when he was SPOT ON, as I recall, and most everyone else was WRONG.....dead wrong. One such moment was the way the police handled the Boston Bombing. Rev was spot on as I recall and the rest of ya'll (well, many of you anyway) were acting like a bunch of lemmings who fall for that "SECURITY CRAP" Bush and B.O. has thrown to everyone on crap similar to the Patriot Act and our new bogus, anti-american agencies.

aboutime
12-13-2014, 07:59 PM
I'm not speaking for REV and I truly don't believe he has weak points most of the time but I assume he'd remind us about another 'gentle giant' that was recently killed. I would expect he'd be in the same boat with us on the Ferguson thing but REV would probably point out that the NY cop did perform an illegal choke hold and kept that hold too long.

Rev would probably point out as well that the entire fiasco was unnecessary and taken too far. I believe Rev would be correct to a great degree cuz I also feel that the NY cops were excessive. On the other hand, it was not a choke-out.
The fat slob would not have been able to speak the way he was speaking (which is also proof that it wasn't a choke-out cuz he never 'went out'). The fat slob knew better than to sell illegal cigs on the street, had been warned before and resisted arrest. You can't do that. I don't care for cops any more than Rev seems to have disdain for them but I still keep an open mind. They guy was wrong, had a heart attack and died. He was a BIG MAN till the $#!T hit the fan and like most cowards, he started crying foul, uncle, ok u gots me and I CANT BREATH I CANT BREATHE I CANT BREATH almost the moment he was man-handled. U gonna act BIG......be big.

Rev, may also dig into the facts and find that the autopsy revealed no choking or damage to that area of the neck. Still, I would hang with REV on the NY situation cuz the cops took it too far, could have man-handled him another way and could have at least tried to help the guy breath. Then again, once you resist arrest, it is mandatory that they get u cuffed and stuffed FIRST and foremost.

Again, I'm not speaking for REV but I'll say this about him......he's one of the best posters here and I've seen a time or two when he was SPOT ON, as I recall, and most everyone else was WRONG.....dead wrong. One such moment was the way the police handled the Boston Bombing. Rev was spot on as I recall and the rest of ya'll (well, many of you anyway) were acting like a bunch of lemmings who fall for that "SECURITY CRAP" Bush and B.O. has thrown to everyone on crap similar to the Patriot Act and our new bogus, anti-american agencies.

Understand what you said above. But, I would like to hear rev's take on the video. Either people defend Brown, or they don't. I personally believe, based on what I have read from rev, that hypocrisy only works one way.
You have your opinion about him, and I have mine. That's the way things are. We never...all agree about everything.

red state
12-13-2014, 08:16 PM
Understand what you said above. But, I would like to hear rev's take on the video. Either people defend Brown, or they don't. I personally believe, based on what I have read from rev, that hypocrisy only works one way.
You have your opinion about him, and I have mine. That's the way things are. We never...all agree about everything.

I am also very interested in hearing Rev's take on it. Who knows, he may introduce something that EVEN I hadn't thought of. HA!!!

So, AT, what was your take on the way the cops handled the Boston Bombing? I believe they were dead wrong and helped nobody stay any safer. I'm glad they finally got the brothers and they did a heck of a lot better than the feds but still, it all took me back to Katrina. It wasn't nearly on the level of Katrina but it still made me cringe to think of who we have in OUR White House who may have gotten some ideas about the entire situation.

aboutime
12-13-2014, 09:17 PM
I am also very interested in hearing Rev's take on it. Who knows, he may introduce something that EVEN I hadn't thought of. HA!!!

So, AT, what was your take on the way the cops handled the Boston Bombing? I believe they were dead wrong and helped nobody stay any safer. I'm glad they finally got the brothers and they did a heck of a lot better than the feds but still, it all took me back to Katrina. It wasn't nearly on the level of Katrina but it still made me cringe to think of who we have in OUR White House who may have gotten some ideas about the entire situation.

I felt the Boston cops were violating EVERY CITIZEN'S right to freely move around. It was almost like a mini Martial Law had been imposed. Any time Any citizen is threatened by losing their freedom is a bad act IMO.
Actually. Any time the police are granted the authority...BY OUR GOVERNMENT...to violate the Constitution..AS HOLDER and the Justice Department he heads/with Obama have been doing. America loses more freedom.

I think Franklin said it best "Trading Security for Freedom eventually leads to losing Both" threatens all of us.
And in our world today of VIVID LAWLESSNESS by our Government From OBAMA and CONGRESS. We stand to lose much more. In fact WE LOSE BOTH, while everything else becomes threatened as well.

red state
12-13-2014, 11:37 PM
I felt the Boston cops were violating EVERY CITIZEN'S right to freely move around. It was almost like a mini Martial Law had been imposed. Any time Any citizen is threatened by losing their freedom is a bad act IMO.
Actually. Any time the police are granted the authority...BY OUR GOVERNMENT...to violate the Constitution..AS HOLDER and the Justice Department he heads/with Obama have been doing. America loses more freedom.

I think Franklin said it best "Trading Security for Freedom eventually leads to losing Both" threatens all of us.
And in our world today of VIVID LAWLESSNESS by our Government From OBAMA and CONGRESS. We stand to lose much more. In fact WE LOSE BOTH, while everything else becomes threatened as well.

Well said....and incidentally, I knew by your character, wisdom and having known YOU for some time now that you weren't one of those I remembered as siding with the Boston authorities. So, that places you, REV and me in the same boat. As you so wisely said: 'we all can't always think alike' and we sometimes even share ideals with those whom we almost NEVER agree with on certain topics. Rev goes too far on some topics but I find him very agreeable and worth reading. Why, he's even worth sticking up for sometimes. HA!!!

Have a great weekend, old friend.

LongTermGuy
12-14-2014, 12:46 AM
`We are all different with different points of view to some extent...*but that keeps it interesting....and from time to time we all get surprised at some point...`:laugh:

Jeff
12-14-2014, 06:39 AM

I agree with about everything you wrote here, Rev is looking at things in a different light, does that make him wrong or hate his country , not at all, I see a few posters do that and it makes for great debates , Rev honesty believes what he is fighting for and he tries hard to prove his point through facts, he does a lot of research to prove his point and I respect that, I don't agree with Rev on many issues but I do respect him a lot. One must remember we don't know what any of us has seen or been through in out lives to make us think the way we do and although I disagree with Rev on certain things he always does research things to try and get his point across, unlike some ( me included ) that just throw out our own opinion at times.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-14-2014, 09:24 AM
I agree with about everything you wrote here, Rev is looking at things in a different light, does that make him wrong or hate his country , not at all, I see a few posters do that and it makes for great debates , Rev honesty believes what he is fighting for and he tries hard to prove his point through facts, he does a lot of research to prove his point and I respect that, I don't agree with Rev on many issues but I do respect him a lot. One must remember we don't know what any of us has seen or been through in out lives to make us think the way we do and although I disagree with Rev on certain things he always does research things to try and get his point across, unlike some ( me included ) that just throw out our own opinion at times.

You make a good point my friend. We have no way of knowing what we each have been thru, lived thru in our lives.
Why we think the way we do or what level of understanding of truth that each of us are at.
It would take many thousands of pages to even give a moderate amount of that past living for others to consider. NO WAY TO DO THAT HERE ..
As for me I'd never do it here because so much of what I have live thru would be unbelievable to most and I would not relish being called or thought a liar when I was only telling the truth of my past life. I most often hesitated even given out what I have so far.
I give kudos to Rev for his dedication, tenacity and true faith he believes in. We disagree on issues but we also do agree on certain issues. One must take the good with the bad in life so understanding others have a right to disagree is one of those principles we must embrace.. -Tyr