PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo GameCube

Pale Rider
06-25-2007, 07:06 AM
Just picked me up a Nintendo GameCube Console on ebay. A black console with two Nintendo controllers, a 64K memory card, power cord, both an analog and digital A/V cord, the official silver and black Nintendo carrying case, and four games all in perfect shape for $70. I thought I did pretty good. I just think some of the Mario stuff is outrageous fun to play.

I still want a PS3, but there's a lot of things I need much worse before I move back up to Montana.

dan
07-09-2007, 03:54 AM
What games did you get with it?

If you like the Mario games, Mario Kart is great (I think you said you have that), Mario soccer's pretty fun, and so is Mario baseball, although those last two get old quick.

Actually, my favorite GC game was probably Super Mario Sunshine. Very fun.

nevadamedic
07-09-2007, 12:50 PM
Just picked me up a Nintendo GameCube Console on ebay. A black console with two Nintendo controllers, a 64K memory card, power cord, both an analog and digital A/V cord, the official silver and black Nintendo carrying case, and four games all in perfect shape for $70. I thought I did pretty good. I just think some of the Mario stuff is outrageous fun to play.

I still want a PS3, but there's a lot of things I need much worse before I move back up to Montana.

You can get the Game Boy adapter so you can plug Game Boy games directly into the Game Cube and play them off your tv. The reason I bring that up is they have a lot of the classic Nintendo games on the Game Boy advanced. Also if you want games for the game cube or any other dydtem goto Game Force in the Costco shopping center. They sell new and used games. I also just bought a system from him that just came out that plays both Nintento and Super Nintendo Cartridges. He sells the classic nintendo games for around 2 or 3 dollars and the Super Nintendo ones from about 5.00 and up. He also has Game Cube stuff. If you buy used games from him, they are hella cheap and he will give you a lifetime warranty on the games.

Hagbard Celine
07-09-2007, 01:14 PM
NERD :laugh:

Yurt
07-13-2007, 04:52 PM
NERD :laugh:

Another judgmental post :rolleyes:

I think mario brothers is one of the best games. I find some of these new games miss the point. It is not just about graphics, but about the game.

nevadamedic
07-13-2007, 05:07 PM

I think mario brothers is one of the best games. I find some of these new games miss the point. It is not just about graphics, but about the game.

Word. :laugh2:

manu1959
07-13-2007, 05:08 PM

what are you playing on the moment?

nevadamedic
07-13-2007, 06:36 PM
what are you playing on the moment?

Your into video games?

nevadamedic
07-13-2007, 06:42 PM

Did you get your GameCube yet? What games did you get? I would go get another memory card. Also They have all of the Legend of Zelda cames on one disc and they are all fun! You can get them at Game Force. Also I would really reccommend getting the Game Boy Adapter so you can play even more classic Nintendo Games.

Also if you like Monopoly I suggest you get the game Monopoly Party. It hasa ton of ways to play Monopoly even some interesting new ways to play it so you never get tired of it.

They've also got the Classic Namco/Atari games on one disc. I also bought All the Pac Man games, Star Wars, Mario Brothers and Sonic The Hedgehog Games. I can give you a list of the ones I have and a summary if you want then you know what games to look for when you get new ones.

Pale Rider
07-24-2007, 03:39 PM
What games did you get with it?

If you like the Mario games, Mario Kart is great (I think you said you have that), Mario soccer's pretty fun, and so is Mario baseball, although those last two get old quick.

Actually, my favorite GC game was probably Super Mario Sunshine. Very fun.

So far, I had a friend give me Midway Arcade Treasures 2, (awful), Naruto Clash Of Titans 1&2. I got a few games with the cube, but have bought a few since, I have 007 Everything Or Nothing, (very fun), Metroid Prime, F-Zero GX, Mario Superstar Baseball, Gun, (fun), Dakar 2, (very fun), Eighteen Wheeler American Pro Trucker, (dumb), The Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess & The Wind Waker, and, (drum roll), the NUMBER ONE GAME OF ALL TIME voted by G4TV - - - - RESIDENT EVIL 4, which I haven't gotten into yet, but am looking forward to. I want to fully read up on it first.

I also got a digital cable for the GC, which ups the display output from analog 480i to digital 480P. Pretty good graphics if you ask me. Better than the PS2 or Xbox I used to have.

jackass
07-24-2007, 04:00 PM
Resident Evil 4 for GC was awesome!! Really good game. Tough enough to keep you trying but not too hard to get you frustrated.

Guernicaa
07-24-2007, 07:58 PM
Pale...Are you that big of a loser?

Gamecube is old, and out of its generations peers, its the worst.

If your not going to get a Wii or a 360, at least get an X-Box.

dan
07-25-2007, 05:36 AM
I only played it for PS2, but, yeah, RE4 is awesome.

Pale Rider
07-25-2007, 10:46 AM
I only played it for PS2, but, yeah, RE4 is awesome.

The graphics are really awesome with the digital cable. The only thing I wish is that he could run, or at least walk a little faster. He sure walks slow, and I think the zombies are faster.

dan
07-25-2007, 11:02 AM
If I remember correctly, on the PS2, there is an run button, with the downside being that when you run, you can't shoot.

nevadamedic
07-25-2007, 12:40 PM
If I remember correctly, on the PS2, there is an run button, with the downside being that when you run, you can't shoot.

I really like that Legend of Zelda disc that has all the past Zelda games on it from NES on up.

Guernicaa
07-27-2007, 07:59 PM
I honestly do not know of anyone who plays (or played) gamecube other than my 10 year old nephew.

dan
07-30-2007, 05:50 AM
I honestly do not know of anyone who plays (or played) gamecube other than my 10 year old nephew.

Uhhh, read the rest of the thread, dude. There's at least five people right there.