View Full Version : `Law Enforcement Motivation.....`

LongTermGuy
12-13-2014, 09:40 PM
`Sobering is an understatement......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zyhOW-8Zcc#t=234

Jeff
12-14-2014, 08:11 AM
First let me say I have to spread them

This video should be played before each and every news cast telling us about the poor thug that got killed because the police did their job, yes it should of been played at the gentle giants funeral, Trayvon's and all the rest that have the natives restless now. Being a cop is no easy job at all and you must make split second decisions, and no I don't agree with all of there decisions but then again I am not the one that has a split second to decide if I am going home to see my family or if I am riding in the back of a car on a stretcher to the morgue. Are there decisions always right no and it is a shame some lose there lives do to it but after watching this video it is easy to see why they must make that decision and why sometimes it was wrong.

indago
12-14-2014, 09:24 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WINDtlPXmmE

aboutime
12-14-2014, 03:22 PM
Sad to say. Across this nation. Due to the Ferguson fiasco, and the stories being fanned about police officers targeting BLACK ANGELS who wouldn't hurt a fly.

I read a story recently that has disclosed how large numbers of police departments are experiencing huge turnovers in personnel. In fact. They are losing large numbers, and they are not being replaced.

Which begs the question to ALL OF THE COP HATERS out there.

What will you do IF...you find yourself in need of police protection, and it doesn't arrive?

indago
12-14-2014, 08:49 PM
Sad to say. Across this nation. Due to the Ferguson fiasco, and the stories being fanned about police officers targeting BLACK ANGELS who wouldn't hurt a fly.

I read a story recently that has disclosed how large numbers of police departments are experiencing huge turnovers in personnel. In fact. They are losing large numbers, and they are not being replaced.

Which begs the question to ALL OF THE COP HATERS out there.

What will you do IF...you find yourself in need of police protection, and it doesn't arrive?

I am recalling the vigilance committee of Bannack City, Montana Territory.

Gold was discovered in Alder Gulch, about 70 miles east of Bannack City, Montana Territory. As the community grew, miners from the town of Bannack hired a Sheriff, Henry Plummer, to protect their interests. Gold shipments were hijacked regularly. Stage coaches were being robbed, and people were shot and killed during the hold-ups. The new Sheriff could not capture the persons responsible. One of the local Mason members, William H. Bell, died, and at a gathering at the home of C. J. Miller, another local Mason, some of the member Masons began to discuss the robberies and murders occurring around Bannack. On the date 23 December 1863, twenty four members of the Masonic lodge met at the store of Mortimer and John Lott in Nevada City, and took an oath of secrecy as they organized a vigilance committee. They began a round-up of some of those suspected of the crimes, and as some were rounded up, others were implicated in the crimes; down to the Sheriff and his deputies. The suspects were hung on the spot. The Sheriff was apprehended with two of his deputies, and was led to a gallows that he had erected for criminals. It was said that he begged for his life, to which was replied that he would "get as good as he gave." He was hung on his own gallows along with his deputies. It was said that out of 16 suspected criminals, 20 were hung. Overeaction??? Maybe!!! The robbings and murders ceased. What more could you ask for???

The original pledge, signed by the Masons, forming the vigilance committee, is in the Library of the State Historical Society in Helena, Montana.