PDA

View Full Version : Rev. Al Sharpton, families of victims seek ‘justice for all’ at Washington, D.C.`

LongTermGuy
12-13-2014, 11:26 PM
`Rev. Al Sharpton invited the family members of young black men who died at the hands of police officers to address the more than 10,000 protesters in Washington, D.C., early Saturday afternoon......................................... .......`

​http://news.yahoo.com/rev--al-sharpton--families-of-victims-seek--justice-for-all--at-washington--d-c--march-201158074.html

`The Rev. Al Sharpton, a tax cheat, who has visited BO over 90 times in the White House and the Rev. Wright whose dictate GDA "God Damn America" BO respects and follows...expects a reveloution. It's evident the US is on the path of distruction...Iran will help BO to accomplish this objective.

It's already happening in the Land of BO, Illinois. Now welcome to Missouri, Land of Ferguson, and the St. Louis Arch…The Land of the Gentle Giant..a true hero of the Ferguson Black community.. a proponent of strong arm theft and slugging police officers in the face among other worthy Black accomplishments…One come all to participate in massive unemployed Black demonstrations, and looting and stealing and drug dealing. The local economies continue to boom in memory of the Gentle Giant?

`Something else to ponder..the "White rioting" ??? that went on when 2 Blacks shot a White baby in the face? RIP Illinois, Missouri, America`

Jeff
12-14-2014, 06:45 AM
10,000 in DC at one point, man they must of run out of the good Christmas bargains in Ferguson, maybe they can loot the WH I am sure that is filled with a bunch of Walmart BS that most wouldn't want but these Looters will call art. Funniest thing I seen the looters do was rob the auto parts store, because although they have there $5000 wheels on the $500 cars I guess they needed parts to keep the junks rolling.

aboutime
12-16-2014, 09:22 PM
If, only One of those people who marched on Washington, D.C. were really seeking JUSTICE.

They would have told AL (notso)Sharpton to stay home.

By the way. I never call him Reverend because....He's Not Really a Rev. Liar's, Cheat's, and Tax Evading people haven't got the intelligence to be a Reverend anything....http://icansayit.com/images/sharpiiton.jpg