PDA

View Full Version : Do you think he should get the Death Penalty?

nevadamedic
06-25-2007, 01:40 PM
Should the guy who murdered his girlfriend who was pregnant with his second child get the Death Penalty?

I also just saw on the news that he is still being paid by the police department that he works for while he is in jail.

nevadamedic
06-25-2007, 02:02 PM
Story Highlights
Court documents say Bobby Lee Cutts Jr. killed Jessie Davis at her home
Myisha Lynee Ferrell gave police false information, documents say
Ferrell and Cutts are expected in court Monday
Cutts fathered son with Davis, 26, who also was nine months pregnant

http://beta.cnn.com/2007/US/06/25/davis.slaying/index.html

How can you say that he shouldn't be put to death? He killed her right infront of their two year old son! No chances are that this child could grow up to be an offender of some kind. I actually teared up(I dont cry :laugh2:) when I heard that she died. It is horrible that someone who's job is to protect people from creeps like this is out there doing what he swore to protect against. Now there's a two year old that's going to grow up without a mom or a dad and when he get's older he will feel the guilt over not being able to save his mom.

I cant believe what a horrible piece of shit this guy is. He makes Scott Peterson look like a saint. Just look at his pictures on the link I provided, he looks like a creep.

glockmail
06-25-2007, 02:05 PM
The Needle.

Guernicaa
06-25-2007, 02:15 PM
The needle's proven to be bad though...
Like that guy in Ohio.

I've said it before...Why do we have to spend a long time killing someone and fooling around with needles and chemicals and all that bull shit..
Why not just !!BOOM!!--a shotgun to the head--and its all take care of.

But I guess that would cause some problems for the persons family who may want to have an open-casket wake after....

Guernicaa
06-25-2007, 02:16 PM
I voted no because I don't really agree with the death penalty...

But if were going to do it I think it should be quicker and easier.

nevadamedic
06-25-2007, 02:20 PM
The Needle.

The needle is to nice. He should be slowly tortured and killed.

jackass
06-25-2007, 02:36 PM
I also think that his department should have NOTHING to do with the case!

Monkeybone
06-25-2007, 02:40 PM
when it is a cop, i think if not the Feds, the stat police take care of it. and he is prob still being paid, cause they can't fire him until he is convicted.

and the needle on the guy in ohio..the on that they said took two hours? yah, that is becasue he was fat and did drugs so he had shitty veins. i do agree with thegun to the back of the head though. alot cheaper

glockmail
06-25-2007, 03:04 PM
The needle's proven to be bad though...
Like that guy in Ohio.

I've said it before...Why do we have to spend a long time killing someone and fooling around with needles and chemicals and all that bull shit..
Why not just !!BOOM!!--a shotgun to the head--and its all take care of.

But I guess that would cause some problems for the persons family who may want to have an open-casket wake after....you lost that debate before but you bring it up again.

Mr. P
06-25-2007, 03:14 PM
If found guilty, HELL YES!

5stringJeff
06-25-2007, 04:49 PM
Hang him.

nevadamedic
06-25-2007, 09:23 PM
Story Highlights
• Bobby Lee Cutts Jr. gets $5 million bond
• Myisha Lynee Ferrell, also charged, gets $500,000 bond
• Davis' mother: I wanted Cutts to see me
• Cutts fathered son with Davis, 26, who also was nine months pregnant

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/06/25/davis.slaying/index.html

What I would give to spend 5 minutes alone with this guy, atleast that way the taypayers wouldn't have to pay for a trial!

Gunny
06-25-2007, 09:56 PM
Hang him.

Exactly. Rope is reuseable. Very cost effective.

glockmail
06-25-2007, 10:07 PM
Exactly. Rope is reuseable. Very cost effective. Do they re-use the ropes? Probably not. You can buy a lot of bullets for the cost of one rope.

Gunny
06-25-2007, 10:28 PM
Do they re-use the ropes? Probably not. You can buy a lot of bullets for the cost of one rope.

Hell, I'd re-use it until it breaks, and have an extra handy to take care of the one it breaks on. :laugh2:

LOki
06-25-2007, 10:37 PM
I don't believe killing people is always wrong.
I believe the death penalty can be appropriate.
I don't believe capital punishment is such a grand idea.
I believe in justifiable homicide.

nevadamedic
06-25-2007, 11:08 PM
I think they should just kill him and get it over with. He admitted to it, told them where the body is, why tie up the courts over stupid shit. Oh yeah and give life to the bitch that helped him out.

remie
06-26-2007, 07:20 AM
Should the guy who murdered his girlfriend who was pregnant with his second child get the Death Penalty?

I also just saw on the news that he is still being paid by the police department that he works for while he is in jail.

Innocent until proven guilty....but if he is then fry his ass.

nevadamedic
06-26-2007, 11:40 AM
Story Highlights
• Cutts' stepmother says Bobby Lee Cutts Jr. "really isn't" a bad person
• Davis' mother: I wanted Cutts to see me
• Cutts fathered son with Davis, 26, who also was nine months pregnant

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/06/26/cutts.profile.ap/index.html

This is a Generous guy? Well I guess he generously killed her?!?!? Isn't a bad person?!?!?!?!? Good people don't commit crimes like this.

nevadamedic
06-26-2007, 11:41 AM
Innocent until proven guilty....but if he is then fry his ass.

Well he admitted to it and took investigators to the body. How much more guilty can you get?

nevadamedic
06-26-2007, 11:42 AM
I don't believe killing people is always wrong.
I believe the death penalty can be appropriate.
I don't believe capital punishment is such a grand idea.
I believe in justifiable homicide.

What do you believe should be done in this case though?

LOki
06-26-2007, 12:03 PM
What do you believe should be done in this case though?From what I know about this, he deserves to die, and he should get what he deserves.

remie
06-26-2007, 12:11 PM
Well he admitted to it and took investigators to the body. How much more guilty can you get?

The story they broke last night was that he went to her house and found her dead....then paniced and buried her. I know that is totally unbelievable but still short of a confession. Maybe that has all changed today....I havent felt compelled to follow this very sick story.

nevadamedic
06-26-2007, 12:18 PM
The story they broke last night was that he went to her house and found her dead....then paniced and buried her. I know that is totally unbelievable but still short of a confession. Maybe that has all changed today....I havent felt compelled to follow this very sick story.

That's bullshit. If that was the case he would have called the cops, he even knew that he was one. Then there would be leaving his son alone which I don't think he would have done if he found her dead. This guy killed her and deserved to die.

nevadamedic
06-26-2007, 12:19 PM
From what I know about this, he deserves to die, and he should get what he deserves.

Why did you vote no then?

remie
06-26-2007, 12:50 PM
That's bullshit. If that was the case he would have called the cops, he even knew that he was one. Then there would be leaving his son alone which I don't think he would have done if he found her dead. This guy killed her and deserved to die.

I know its bullshit too..but I was pretty sure OJ was guilty too.

nevadamedic
06-26-2007, 12:53 PM

Yea well there's two reasons that wont happen. 1st he cant afford Johnny Cochran and 2nd Johnny Cochran is dead.

LOki
06-26-2007, 01:38 PM
Why did you vote no then?I construed the meaning of "put to death" to mean sanctioning the government to kill one of it's citizens. If it is meant to simply be "put this shit bird in a place where his existence can't soil humanity," then I'm all for that.

nevadamedic
06-26-2007, 01:43 PM

How come you didn't vote?

nevadamedic
06-28-2007, 07:22 PM
Story Highlights
• NEW: Court's expert says Bobby Lee Cutts Jr. abused his son and daughter
• Cutts' stepmother says he "really isn't" a bad person
• Cutts being held on $5 million bail on two counts of murder
• He is accused of killing former girlfriend Jessie Davis, 26, and her unborn child

http://www.cnn.com/2007/LAW/06/27/cutts.court.ap/index.html