PDA

View Full Version : American troops In Iraq fight ISIS!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-17-2014, 10:02 PM
http://www.inquisitr.com/1686751/isis-attacks-american-base-in-iraq-in-first-ever-clash-with-u-s-troops/

American troops In Iraq fight ISIS!

What was the victory lap the bambastard took when he the blithering moron(or deliberate traitor) withdrew our troops and gave away all that we had fought and died for during the previous years????

For any that voted for this absolute piece of shat I hope you rot in hell.
I wish nothing but pure misery upon you and your abject ignorance and blithering stupidity!
Id stomped the living hell out of each of you one by one if I could.... and you the ffing sold-out black race
you've completely betrayed this nation and have caused the death of thousands with a future death toll of possibly millions.
And why? So you can cry for more and more free stuff, like lazy worthless scum...
I can't wait for the day justice arrives and the ffing free shit stops and millions of you ffing leeches actually have to work to eat..
We now have third generations of black families that none of them every held a job but they all live on our tax paying dollars...
Its damn insanity, and Obama is all for it, the traitorous dem party is all for it.
Dem party should be utterly destroyed IMHO.. -Tyr

Neo
12-17-2014, 10:27 PM
What was the victory lap the bambastard took when he the blithering moron(or deliberate traitor) withdrew our troops and gave away all that we had fought and died for during the previous years????

For any that voted for this absolute piece of shat I hope you rot in hell.
I wish nothing but pure misery upon you and your abject ignorance and blithering stupidity!
Id stomped the living hell out of each of you one by one if I could.... and you the ffing sold-out black race
you've completely betrayed this nation and have caused the death of thousands with a future death toll of possibly millions.
And why? So you can cry for more and more free stuff, like lazy worthless scum...
I can't wait for the day justice arrives and the ffing free shit stops and millions of you ffing leeches actually have to work to eat..
We now have third generations of black families that none of them every held a job but they all live on our tax paying dollars...
Its damn insanity, and Obama is all for it, the traitorous dem party is all for it.
Dem party should be utterly destroyed IMHO.. -Tyr

If only the pinheads weren't so "gruber-able", I might just attempt taking a stab at "suspending disbelief ", in that regard.

MY advice, don't hold your breath.............