PDA

View Full Version : War on Christmas again

jimnyc
12-19-2014, 02:39 PM
Not that it stopped at all, and didn't start by today, I'm just posting a few now!

--------

‘Merry Christmas’ Sign Removed After Complaint In Marshfield

MARSHFIELD (CBS) – Maybe it started when the Marshfield School Committee changed the name of the Christmas Break to the Holiday Break. Now, there seems to be a backlash in town.

“It’s a Christmas holiday, it’s a national holiday, not some random holiday,” said one man at the post office today.

Over the weekend, several DPW workers put an electronic sign on a friend’s property, right on the main road through the town. And the message? Merry Christmas.

“We work for the town, and we just wanted everyone to be in the Christmas spirit and there are few decorations,” said Steve Barber, a DPW worker.

But apparently, someone complained and sure enough, there are by-laws governing electronic signs. “We don’t object to the message,” said Building Commissioner Gerald O’Neill, “but the sign has to conform to size regulations, among other factors.”

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2014/12/18/merry-christmas-sign-removed-after-complaint-in-marshfield/

jimnyc
12-19-2014, 02:39 PM
Yes, Virginia, there is a ‘War on Christmas’: Atheists unveil anti-Christmas TV specials

Conservatives have been mocked for insisting there’s an ongoing war on Christmas, but now it looks like they may have simply been ahead of their time.

American Atheists unveiled Wednesday the “War on Christmas” line-up on its television channel, AtheistTV, featuring “original programs proclaiming the truth about Christmas on December 24 and December 25, featuring scholars and celebrities from the atheist community.”

“Christmas is hard for many atheists, so we will provide programming free from superstition and fairy tales that allows families to watch together and not worry about being preached at,” American Atheists President Dave Silverman said in a statement.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/17/war-christmas-atheists-unveil-anti-christmas-tv-sp/#ixzz3MNHD9eSn
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

aboutime
12-19-2014, 03:05 PM
Let all of the expected, predictable hate-filled idiots say and do whatever they want.

Our six grand children are going to have another Beautiful Christmas, while I and My wife enjoy, and take pictures of the occasion filled with happiness, smiles, and the unconditional Love of an entire family.

To all of the SCROOGES out there.... Stay stupid, stay ignorant, and stay miserable. You All Suck.

Jeff
12-19-2014, 05:20 PM
For Christmas this year I would just like to have a line of those skinny little scumbag atheist to just slap the sheot out of, a day of cleaning up America.

Seriously if you are a atheist that is your decision and I can live with that so why worry about what I believe in, these libs ( lets be honest here, yes there is exception to every rule but for the most part they go hand in hand ) worry so much about making others lives miserable that they will never truly enjoy there own

aboutime
12-19-2014, 05:24 PM
For Christmas this year I would just like to have a line of those skinny little scumbag atheist to just slap the sheot out of, a day of cleaning up America.

Seriously if you are a atheist that is your decision and I can live with that so why worry about what I believe in, these libs ( lets be honest here, yes there is exception to every rule but for the most part they go hand in hand ) worry so much about making others lives miserable that they will never truly enjoy there own

Jeff. Though I totally agree with you on this. They really aren't worth the effort. All they know how to do is drag everyone else down to their Miserable, Level of Hatred, and Stupidity.

Think about it. They must first Believe in something they hate, in order to fight about it, and claim it offends them.

If their claims are right, about there being no God. What then...are they afraid of????

Jeff
12-19-2014, 05:28 PM
Jeff. Though I totally agree with you on this. They really aren't worth the effort. All they know how to do is drag everyone else down to their Miserable, Level of Hatred, and Stupidity.

Think about it. They must first Believe in something they hate, in order to fight about it, and claim it offends them.

If their claims are right, about there being no God. What then...are they afraid of????

Bingo, that is what gets me AT, they have so much hatred for something they don't believe in an think about it most of these idiots got there beliefs in the schools they attended :wtf:

gabosaurus
12-19-2014, 06:13 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS, DAMMIT!!

http://nhfalcon.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/dirty-word.jpg

Bilgerat
12-19-2014, 06:25 PM
http://youtu.be/p91GXkQ-Sas

Jeff
12-19-2014, 06:44 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS, DAMMIT!!

http://nhfalcon.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/dirty-word.jpg

That is funny and sad all at once gabs, who would of thought years ago it ever would of turned out like this.

Bilgerat
12-20-2014, 08:53 AM
*To My Liberal Friends:*

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2015, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere.

Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wished.

*To My Conservative Friends:*

Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

gabosaurus
12-22-2014, 07:49 PM
What happens when you mess with Christmas:

http://youtu.be/7tXCojKV294