PDA

View Full Version : St. Louis prosecutor says shooting witnesses lied under oath

Jeff
12-20-2014, 08:29 AM
Man they are going to keep this going on for as long as Possible, I guess racism really does sell. I mean lets says this story is true why wait until now to come forward, I guess because the so called peaceful protest are slowing down , and why is the media not talking about the other side that had one liar after the other take the stand that for some reason was made aware to the media the night the decision was made. The media decides who will run our country and anything else they want to do and we allow it.

Some witnesses speaking under oath before a grand jury investigating the shooting death of an unarmed black teen by a white officer told lies, St. Louis Prosecutor Robert McCulloch said Friday.
“Clearly some were not telling the truth,” he said in an interview on KTRS 550.
This was the first interview McCulloch has given since the grand jury decided not to indict Ferguson officer Darren Wilson in the shooting death of 18-year-old Michael Brown.
“Early on I decided that anyone who claimed to have witnessed anything would be presented to the grand jury,” McCulloch said. He added that he would've been criticized no matter his decision.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/20/st-louis-prosecutor-says-shooting-witnesses-lied-under-oath/?intcmp=trending

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-20-2014, 09:22 AM
Man they are going to keep this going on for as long as Possible, I guess racism really does sell. I mean lets says this story is true why wait until now to come forward, I guess because the so called peaceful protest are slowing down , and why is the media not talking about the other side that had one liar after the other take the stand that for some reason was made aware to the media the night the decision was made. The media decides who will run our country and anything else they want to do and we allow it.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/20/st-louis-prosecutor-says-shooting-witnesses-lied-under-oath/?intcmp=trending

Early on he decided to let known blatant liars speak to the grand jury as if they were certified ,true eyewitnesses. And I strongly suspect that he advised them that there would be no punishment for their actions---for their perjury..
And he will get by with his illegal actions just like every other official that bends over backward to help Obama and his agenda... -Tyr