PDA

View Full Version : Prosecutors: Mont. man was setting up traps for burglars

Jeff
12-20-2014, 08:43 AM
I know there is a thread about this somewhere but I couldn't find it, I remember Gabby had taken it to two lawyers she knew from Cali who said First degree murder for sure ( and hey they might be right ) but in this video they argue back and forth and it isn't just my cousins bf's friend said, these folks know the law, should be interesting to say the least how this plays out, personally I think the guy had a right t shoot anyone in his home ( including his garage but the fact that he bragged on it well that may make it a different story )

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=3945817874001&w=466&h=263"></script><noscript>Watch the latest video at <a href="http://video.foxnews.com">video.foxnews.com</a></noscript>

fj1200
12-20-2014, 10:09 AM
If the police do it it's called entrapment.

Jeff
12-20-2014, 01:39 PM
If the police do it it's called entrapment.

You are correct but then again I o believe we are talking a bit of a difference, the guy was robbed in the last week so he left his door open ( yes it may very well come to him being guilty ) but myslef if he had shot just once I would of agreed to his right to do so. looking for the culprit that robbed him once already, but the second shot to head I think may be of been a bit to much.

fj1200
12-20-2014, 04:09 PM
You are correct but then again I o believe we are talking a bit of a difference, the guy was robbed in the last week so he left his door open ( yes it may very well come to him being guilty ) but myslef if he had shot just once I would of agreed to his right to do so. looking for the culprit that robbed him once already, but the second shot to head I think may be of been a bit to much.

Ah yeah, a bit much. :poke:

But the cops don't entrap to shoot at least.

Jeff
12-20-2014, 07:32 PM
Ah yeah, a bit much. :poke:

But the cops don't entrap to shoot at least.

Good thing that would cause a lot of wrecks on 95 :laugh:

Honestly if it wasn't for the fact of the guy bragging to his neighbors, I would say he did no wrong, it isn't against the law to leave your garage door partially open, and I am not so sure he will be convicted ( if he had shot once I don't think we even would of heard of this ) but his house was robbed so enticed the little thugs, if he had wounded and then handed the thug over to the police I would be all for that, but to shoot again ( and a head shot at that ) yea that might be a little much.

fj1200
12-21-2014, 01:04 PM
:cough: premeditated :cough:

:poke:

Kathianne
12-21-2014, 11:33 PM
Here is the other thread:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?48026-Neighbors-Couple-planned-to-bait-garage-intruders&highlight=garage+shot

grannyhawkins
12-22-2014, 03:08 PM
:cough: premeditated :cough:

:poke:

Premeditation for killin a fookin thief, that came onto yur property, after already stealin from ya??? When a fox enters the hen house, you have a right to plan to get rid of the fookin fox!!! Leo cain't do it, so it's up to you!!! The man had every right to make the double tap in our lawless 21st century society!!!

fj1200
12-22-2014, 03:51 PM
Premeditation for killin a fookin thief, that came onto yur property, after already stealin from ya??? When a fox enters the hen house, you have a right to plan to get rid of the fookin fox!!! Leo cain't do it, so it's up to you!!! The man had every right to make the double tap in our lawless 21st century society!!!

By acting as judge/jury/executioner and adding to lawlessness? Sad.

aboutime
12-22-2014, 05:00 PM
Whatever the man did inside his home is...NOBODY ELSE'S BUSINESS. To all of the 4th amendment folks.

TRY THIS:

Fourth Amendment
The Fourth Amendment originally enforced the notion that “each man’s home is his castle”, secure from unreasonable searches and seizures of property by the government. It protects against arbitrary arrests, and is the basis of the law regarding search warrants, stop-and-frisk, safety inspections, wiretaps, and other forms of surveillance, as well as being central to many other criminal law topics and to privacy law.

Learn more...

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.