PDA

View Full Version : Believe us, OR ELSE!

jimnyc
12-21-2014, 10:12 AM
These people are comical. I have to wonder if being isolated for so long is making them a little nuts. Do they not see the problem with their never ending threats?

--------

"If you don't believe we're innocent, we'll get you again

North Korean officials should bottle their gall and sell it ... because they now say the can prove they're clean in the Sony hacking scandal, and if we don't believe them there will be "serious consequences."

Pyongyang's official KCNA says they've proposed a joint investigation with the U.S. to get to the bottom of it.

The official warns, "The U.S. should bear in mind that it will face serious consequences in case it rejects our proposal for joint investigation."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3MXt3uvO2

Drummond
12-21-2014, 10:39 AM
These people are comical. I have to wonder if being isolated for so long is making them a little nuts. Do they not see the problem with their never ending threats?

--------

"If you don't believe we're innocent, we'll get you again

North Korean officials should bottle their gall and sell it ... because they now say the can prove they're clean in the Sony hackingb*, b scandal, and if we don't believe them there will be "serious consequences."

Pyongyang's official KCNA says they've proposed a joint investigation with the U.S. to get to the bottom of it.

The official warns, "The U.S. should bear in mind that it will face serious consequences in case it rejects our proposal for joint investigation."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3MXt3uvO2

The control-freak psychology involved is one where control over everything, and everyone, is the expected status quo. Go at it for long enough, and I'd imagine you cease to accept people reacting to you in any other way.

I think that's at work here. Kim Jong-un is the latest in a dynasty of despots, and he sees it as his 'right' to always get his own way with people. Besides which .. were the US to ever agree to a 'joint investigation', this can be played in Korean media as proof of Korea's 'innocence', and an excuse for hostilities if America ever shows future suspicion of Korea being behind it all.

And that's just the start. Anyone playing Korea's game can expect hacking to happen again, and again ... with the expectation played out of invulnerability to any consequences. Who knows where it could end.

Will Obama (with some inventive spin invented to excuse it all ?) be weak enough to decide to play along ? We shall see.