PDA

View Full Version : TWO NYC COPS ASSASSINATED BY BLACK THUG: Sharpton’s, DeBlasio’s And Obama’s Race War

Jeff
12-22-2014, 08:34 AM
I know there is a couple of threads already but I also seen a box of rocks talk about how it couldn't be payback and talk about agitators on both sides :rolleyes:
So I thought this article would help clear up the liberal mix up.

‘I’m putting wings on pigs today': NY cop killer shot his girlfriend then BRAGGED on Instagram about what he was going to get revenge for Eric Garner and Mike Brown before launching the deadly attack and finally killing himself.
This is the man who shot dead two police officers in a sickening act of revenge for the deaths of Eric Garner and Michael Brown.
Ismaaiyl Abdullah Brinsley, 28, shot his former girlfriend in Baltimore County, Maryland, at 5.45am on Saturday morning then travelled 190 miles to Brooklyn, New York.
There, he fired a fatal round of bullets at recently-married officer Wenjian Liu and father-of-one Rafael Ramos – before turning the gun on himself.
Witnesses said Brinsley walked out of a home with a gun in his hand at 2.47pm, crept up behind the officers’ patrol car, and systematically shot both men in the head through the passenger window.

http://clashdaily.com/2014/12/two-nyc-cops-assassinated-black-thug-sharptons-deblasios-obamas-race-war-turns-killing-cops-cold-blood/

grannyhawkins
12-22-2014, 03:19 PM
If anybody's confused, it would just go ta highlight their ignorance!!! This is exactly what the bill ayers group of which the usurpin moozlum is a member,have been plannin for a long long time!!!