PDA

View Full Version : Anyone still question how Obama is Disliked by our military?

aboutime
12-22-2014, 05:37 PM
See for yourself: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/395212/obama-support-among-military-plummets-15-percent-john-fund

LongTermGuy
12-22-2014, 10:14 PM
``Much of the opposition to Obama has come from military members who believe he has been an inconsistent and flawed leader in foreign policy``

`Maybe its time for some to turn their backs....`

Jeff
12-22-2014, 10:19 PM
To think our Military must all be racist :laugh:

I had just read a article but it was from one of those sites that gets Gabs spinning her head so I didn't post it, but they are saying it's at a all time low, hell he should be at a all time low on every and any poll there is, hell he worked hard enough to earn it.

aboutime
12-22-2014, 10:52 PM
To think our Military must all be racist :laugh:

I had just read a article but it was from one of those sites that gets Gabs spinning her head so I didn't post it, but they are saying it's at a all time low, hell he should be at a all time low on every and any poll there is, hell he worked hard enough to earn it.

Jeff. Our military doesn't care what people like gabby say, think, or feel. Our military needs, and wants Honest, Truthful leaders who place their career last, and their people first.
A large percentage of American military have been seeing, and understanding how TWO FACED Obama, and Hagel were all the time.
Thankfully. Members of our military are far more educated, and aware of what politicians are doing than before. The qualifications for military service are much more dedicated, and difficult to achieve. So, if Obama, and the Congress think our military composition today is like the Vietnam years of the Draft. They may soon learn how wrong they are.
Remember how the Democrats intentionally tried to prevent Military Votes from being counted during Clinton, and Obama elections?

Our military isn't as DUMB as the Average Obama voter anymore.

Drummond
12-23-2014, 08:18 AM
I'm amazed that he's that POPULAR with the military !!!

When a serviceman dedicates a portion of his life (risking it in the process) to service to his country ... only to find that the Commander-In-Chief is SELLING IT OUT ... it's staggering to me that percentages 'liking' Obama even reach double-digit approval.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-23-2014, 10:54 AM

When a serviceman dedicates a portion of his life (risking it in the process) to service to his country ... only to find that the Commander-In-Chief is SELLING IT OUT ... it's staggering to me that percentages 'liking' Obama even reach double-digit approval.

Lying mainstream media propaganda refutes that. So tens of millions never even know the full extent of Obama's treason and corruption. The USSR only wished it had had a totally corrupt media propaganda arm as effective as we have now!!

That same arm stirs the current black unrest to give Obama more cover for his actions ... --Tyr

aboutime
12-23-2014, 02:29 PM

Sir Drummond. I can say this, speaking strictly from personal experience, and watching how our military has been intentionally deteriorating since my retirement in 1995. But, most of us who were in uniform then, and who are still in uniform today know...that small percentage of OBAMA popularity IS...and HONESTLY DOES come from members of color. No if's, and's, or but's about it.
Truth be told. Way back in 1985. I was aboard a small Salvage ship homeported in Little Creek, Va. Actually located in the Northern boundaries of Virginia Beach.
Unfortunately, at the same time. I remember two fellow crew members who (even then) declared they were of the Muslim faith. And both of them were Black Americans who attempted to use their Muslim beliefs to gain special favor over the standard Military rules, and Uniform standards, by being very vocal, and nearly criminal in their Threats to demand the Navy recognize THEY WERE SPECIAL, and deserved SPECIAL treatment.
That was back in the 80's.
SO...to everyone reading this now in 2014. How extreme do you believe OBAMA fans, followers, and Voters in the military still are????