12-22-2014, 09:04 PM
`Age 70, lung cancer.................`

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pruYLmuEbjg

Jeff
12-22-2014, 09:07 PM
May he R.I.P.

LongTermGuy
12-22-2014, 09:10 PM
`Many good memories from Joe`s music.......

Jeff
12-22-2014, 09:38 PM
My Kids 12 and 13 actually told me the news about this today, they said hey Dad did you know some guy name Joe Cocker, and I said yes and they said we he passed Pop, we figured you knew him because he was pretty old, man I wanted to at least give them a tongue lashing but then I thought back when I was that age, I thought 25 was old :laugh:

Lot's of good memories when I think of his music

aboutime
12-24-2014, 06:50 PM
My Kids 12 and 13 actually told me the news about this today, they said hey Dad did you know some guy name Joe Cocker, and I said yes and they said we he passed Pop, we figured you knew him because he was pretty old, man I wanted to at least give them a tongue lashing but then I thought back when I was that age, I thought 25 was old :laugh:

Lot's of good memories when I think of his music

Jeff. Give 'em time. Later, after they get over their laughter about age. Just remind them...One day, they will be laughing at their 12, and 13 year old kids who also think 25 is old!!:clap:

LongTermGuy
12-24-2014, 07:44 PM
Jeff. Give 'em time. Later, after they get over their laughter about age. Just remind them...One day, they will be laughing at their 12, and 13 year old kids who also think 25 is old!!:clap:

`So true friend...isn't it funny how that works.....In the end...we all live and learn about time....after all....it just takes time`