PDA

View Full Version : Black Students With Failing Grades Demanding A Free Pass

jimnyc
12-23-2014, 10:54 AM
Are these idiots delusional?

--------

Black students at Oberlin College with failing grades are demanding a free pass due to the recent events surrounding Michael Brown, Eric Garner and the “Black Lives Matter” protests.

In a related report by the Inquisitr, black students at Columbia University and even Harvard Law requested an extension for semester final exams due to being “traumatized” by the grand jury rulings, riots and shootings.

A recent petition has gathered several thousand signatures already and it specifically requests that Oberlin College give failing black students a grade of “C” at the minimum.

“I would really like to see the normal grading system suspended for this semester and replaced with a no-fail mercy period. Administrators should require professors to exercise complete flexibility in what students are saying they can produce academically.

“Require that every professor listen to what their students are saying and if that means rather than writing a paper students instead meet with their professor to simply discuss in groups their paper topics or if tests are taken collectively with professors there are ways to make sure we are learning what we are supposed to be learning in ways that are not so taxing in times like this.

“Students in this moment should have complete access to alternative modes of learning while we process what’s happening. Basically, no student especially black students and students of color should be failing a class this semester. A ‘C’ should be the lowest grade students can receive this semester. Professors should be required to work with students, who would otherwise be at risk of failing, to create alternate means of accessing knowledge.”

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1699419/black-lives-matter-protests-have-black-students-with-failing-grades-demanding-a-free-pass/#W6831scb1Mfe9bbG.99

Jeff
12-23-2014, 05:25 PM
I bet our President is in agreement with them, and so it begins ( well it actually had a while ago ) but we have blacks marching in the streets chanting pigs in a blanket ( over two police officers that where killed ) where have hundreds others burning the bitches down and now this, yup Obama you have sure enough made a change !!!

aboutime
12-23-2014, 06:48 PM
Are these idiots delusional?

--------

Black students at Oberlin College with failing grades are demanding a free pass due to the recent events surrounding Michael Brown, Eric Garner and the “Black Lives Matter” protests.

In a related report by the Inquisitr, black students at Columbia University and even Harvard Law requested an extension for semester final exams due to being “traumatized” by the grand jury rulings, riots and shootings.

A recent petition has gathered several thousand signatures already and it specifically requests that Oberlin College give failing black students a grade of “C” at the minimum.

“I would really like to see the normal grading system suspended for this semester and replaced with a no-fail mercy period. Administrators should require professors to exercise complete flexibility in what students are saying they can produce academically.

“Require that every professor listen to what their students are saying and if that means rather than writing a paper students instead meet with their professor to simply discuss in groups their paper topics or if tests are taken collectively with professors there are ways to make sure we are learning what we are supposed to be learning in ways that are not so taxing in times like this.

“Students in this moment should have complete access to alternative modes of learning while we process what’s happening. Basically, no student especially black students and students of color should be failing a class this semester. A ‘C’ should be the lowest grade students can receive this semester. Professors should be required to work with students, who would otherwise be at risk of failing, to create alternate means of accessing knowledge.”

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1699419/black-lives-matter-protests-have-black-students-with-failing-grades-demanding-a-free-pass/#W6831scb1Mfe9bbG.99

I agree with them Jim. If, as they say, they want a free pass. Let them START all over again. Send them all back to the FIRST GRADE, or...better yet. Let them all earn their PRE-SCHOOL Diploma...for the first time.

jimnyc
12-23-2014, 06:52 PM
"traumatized" <---- that still has me baffled. The ONLY attention they deserve is to ensure someone gets a shit grade if the purposely bailed from classes. Outside of that, you get what you earned. I'm tired of the freeloading and demands, and now this mentality is going to hit the schools?

aboutime
12-23-2014, 08:01 PM
"traumatized" <---- that still has me baffled. The ONLY attention they deserve is to ensure someone gets a shit grade if the purposely bailed from classes. Outside of that, you get what you earned. I'm tired of the freeloading and demands, and now this mentality is going to hit the schools?

Nothing but more of the same old BS where the crybabies cry loud enough, and the rest of the idiots who support them just give them what they want because...THEY AREN'T SMART ENOUGH either.

LongTermGuy
12-23-2014, 08:45 PM
Nothing but more of the same old BS where the crybabies cry loud enough, and the rest of the idiots who support them just give them what they want because...THEY AREN'T SMART ENOUGH either.

*Same old give me...give me entitlement crap....."if you dont "give me"...I will be loud and do things"......

America...had enough?