PDA

View Full Version : `Pennsylvania police find head on rural road, seeking body to match..................

LongTermGuy
12-23-2014, 09:50 PM
`A sketch done by an Edinboro University art professor showed how the woman might have looked in life: she appeared to be about 50 years old, with short gray hair that had been styled, police said......`

https://s.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/bMBPwQO8A9_TYp5sVi1qJA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTQ1MDtpbD1wbGFuZTtweW 9mZj0wO3E9NzU7dz0zNDE-/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/Reuters/2014-12-23T221221Z_1_LYNXMPEABM0VP_RTROPTP_2_US-USA-PENNSYLVANIA-HEAD.JPG

​https://news.yahoo.com/pennsylvania-police-head-rural-road-seeking-body-match-182609773.html

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-23-2014, 09:58 PM
`A sketch done by an Edinboro University art professor showed how the woman might have looked in life: she appeared to be about 50 years old, with short gray hair that had been styled, police said......`

https://s.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/bMBPwQO8A9_TYp5sVi1qJA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTQ1MDtpbD1wbGFuZTtweW 9mZj0wO3E9NzU7dz0zNDE-/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/Reuters/2014-12-23T221221Z_1_LYNXMPEABM0VP_RTROPTP_2_US-USA-PENNSYLVANIA-HEAD.JPG

​https://news.yahoo.com/pennsylvania-police-head-rural-road-seeking-body-match-182609773.html

Did they also find any "Allah Ahkbar" lying around the scene too?????--Tyr

Jeff
12-24-2014, 12:11 AM
I wonder what she did to piss off the blacks ?

LongTermGuy
12-24-2014, 10:26 PM

`Or `Mohamed`

http://freepatriot.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/al-qaeda-how-to-behead-revised.jpg

sundaydriver
12-26-2014, 09:20 AM
The woman's head that was found was "embalmed". Grave robbery, medical cadaver, who knows?

fj1200
12-26-2014, 09:27 AM
The woman's head that was found was "embalmed". Grave robbery, medical cadaver, who knows?

A clear victim of necrophiliac grave-robbing zombies. Very disconcerting.

jimnyc
12-26-2014, 09:39 AM
An Economy resident found the head in a wooded area while out for a walk, police said.

WTF? Imagine taking your dog for a walk, and you're wondering why he's sniffing around in one area for so long. So you go to see what he's up to, only to find a damn head just laying there? That would have freaked me out!! Who steals a head? And in Pennsylvania no less!

red state
12-26-2014, 10:18 AM
Did they also find any "Allah Ahkbar" lying around the scene too?????--Tyr

Tyr, you are usually SPOT ON (and you may be kidding here) but if you are not kidding (and I took it that you were) this seems to be more of some crazed individual or something even more WEIRD. Who knows in this ole world.....perhaps an inquisative taxidermist or a "practicing mortician". Anything is possible these days. Perhaps the woman had even asked for that to be done after her passing but it was NOT a member of the cult, iSLUM and that is good news cuz I came to that conclusion from the thread's title but soon saw it to be otherwise.

revelarts
12-26-2014, 11:31 AM

`Or `Mohamed`

Or Police?
since we're jumping to conclusions based on prejudice. why not?

But seriously, in the U.S. if someone's head's cut off or other weird stuff it's more likely some white male serial killer type. That is if you really looking for the MOST LIKELY option for this type of murder in the U.S..

If it were Afghanistan sure a Muslim. front of the line.
If it we're Somalia sure a Black Muslim. front of the line.

But the U.S. the suspects at the front of the line are White Male psychopath serial killers or White satanic cult groups.
Again, If you really want to start looking for the killer that is.
But if you just want to piss on Blacks and Muslims though, well then this story is as good as any other.

aboutime
12-26-2014, 03:40 PM
Or Police?

But seriously, in the U.S. if someone's head's cut off or other weird stuff it's more likely some white male serial killer type. That is if you really looking for the MOST LIKELY option for this type of murder in the U.S..

But the U.S. the suspects at the front of the line are White Male psychopath serial killers or White satanic cult groups.
But if you just want to piss on Blacks and Muslims though, well then this story is as good as any other.

REV. Once again, your racism, and hypocrisy are SHOWING. You sound like an Al Sharpton Wannabe.

revelarts
12-26-2014, 04:14 PM
REV. Once again, your racism, and hypocrisy are SHOWING. You sound like an Al Sharpton Wannabe.

so how is "my" racism showing AT? do you see any other racism here maybe?

LongTermGuy
12-26-2014, 04:19 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by LongTermGuy http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=719499#post719499)
`Or `Mohamed`

* since you `quoted` me above I will comment to YOU .....

....Or how about a regular Psycho rev ( even though muslims are known for beheadings) *and lets leave it at that......

revelarts
12-26-2014, 04:30 PM
* since you `quoted` me above I will comment to YOU .....

....Or how about a regular Psycho rev ( even though muslims are known for beheadings) *and lets leave it at that......

Ok Fair enough, i agree, that's how it should be. people shouldn't assume/accuse a certain race or religion off the cuff should they?

I'll always "leave it at that" as long as you don't assume it's Blacks or thank others that do.
I suspect you'll never see me assume/accuse a completely unknown criminals race or religion in the U.S..

revelarts
12-26-2014, 04:35 PM
but i will ask Jeff,
Do you think we will make it to the end of the the year on the board without new thread post accusing Blacks as race with horrors real and imagined. or in general plastering blacks with negative assumptions and labels?
Muslims too for that matter.

LongTermGuy
12-26-2014, 04:50 PM
Ok Fair enough, i agree, that's how it should be. people shouldn't assume/accuse a certain race or religion off the cuff should they?

I'll always "leave it at that" as long as you don't assume it's Blacks or thank others that do.
I suspect you'll never see me assume/accuse a completely unknown criminals race or religion in the U.S..

*No assumptions made amigo....just possibilities / options and "opinions"...Your the one making `assumptions` `on others`here and setting your own rules here.......thats how shit starts....let it go...`

revelarts
12-26-2014, 04:52 PM
*No assumptions made amigo....just possibilities / options and "opinions"...Your the one making `assumptions` `on others`here and setting your own rules here.......thats how shit starts....let it go...`

so why weren't whites an option?
And did I start with assuming Blacks and Muslims were the killers?

LongTermGuy
12-26-2014, 05:00 PM
so why weren't whites an option?
And did I start with assuming Blacks and Muslims were the killers?

`Jesus rev.....Like I said above...lets call it a psycho....you sound like an old Nag nit-picking this story and posters opinions....If you want to argue go start your own anti-white people thread and I and many others will join you there....common man....`

revelarts
12-26-2014, 05:09 PM
`Jesus rev.....Like I said above...lets call it a psycho....you sound like an old Nag nit-picking this story and posters opinions....If you want to argue go start your own anti-white people thread and I and many others will join you there....common man....`

Look the thread started about a poor woman with her head cut off in the U.S. and
then the comments went to probably BLACKS did it... but that's OK.. just options
then to probably Musilms did it ... but that's OK .. just options

But I mention it's MORE likely Whites Male Pychos.. (not "Whites" mind you)
but that's NOT OK . I'm "starting something". really? an old Nag nit picking?
and i need to start and Anti white thread?

LOL!

LongTermGuy
12-26-2014, 05:16 PM
Look the thread started about a woman with a head cut off in the U.S. and
then the comments wants to BLACKS... but that's OK.. just options
then to Musilms ... but that's OK .. just options

LOL!

`Relax.....enough already...lets not go on back and forth and repeating ourselves....move on...go start your own thread....

red state
12-26-2014, 05:56 PM
Rev, I understand how one could have quickly read muSLUM into the equation after reading the headlines. That girl in Mississippi who was burned was rightly suspected of being a victim of muSLUM/black violence.

After reading more than the title, however, I and other quickly saw that it was probably some NUT and those spouting off about muSLUMS were (in my opinion) just funnin' a bit and making a point about what is to come from iSLUM. We've seen it begin and can only wait for it to get worse.

As for your 'WHITE SERIAL KILLER' opinion that they do most of the head hunting.......REV, you couldn't be more wrong. It is clear that the Mexican gangs have that title dead to rights.....research it without throwing a racist guess in the mix.

fj1200
12-26-2014, 06:19 PM
Look the thread started about a poor woman with her head cut off in the U.S. and
then the comments went to probably BLACKS did it... but that's OK.. just options
then to probably Musilms did it ... but that's OK .. just options

LOL!

If we couldn't jump to conclusions we'd get no exercise. :poke:

jimnyc
12-26-2014, 06:30 PM
I'm not blaming anyone of racism, but I do think some proof should be awaited before laying blame. My best is a young kid from the funeral home, or a couple of nutters that broke in. And my bet is white. We'll have to wait and see if the investigation gets any results.

revelarts
12-26-2014, 06:30 PM
Rev, I understand how one could have quickly read muSLUM into the equation after reading the headlines. That girl in Mississippi who was burned was rightly suspected of being a victim of muSLUM/black violence.

After reading more than the title, however, I and other quickly saw that it was probably some NUT and those spouting off about muSLUMS were (in my opinion) just funnin' a bit and making a point about what is to come from iSLUM. We've seen it begin and can only wait for it to get worse.

As for your 'WHITE SERIAL KILLER' opinion that they do most of the head hunting.......REV, you couldn't be more wrong. It is clear that the Mexican gangs have that title dead to rights.....research it without throwing a racist guess in the mix.

I was only trying to point out that those assuming it was BLACKS were making a racist guess.
is that fair to say? Or is it only when people assume WHITE'S did something wrong is it racist?

I just don't understand why you guys are so offended with my comment since knocks on blacks are "just funning". but somehow knocks on whites are offensive and pure "racist" and need there own thread.
that seems to be a bit of a double standard but you guys don't seem to see it .

So Is there a way to do some Funnin about White cops killers and white killers? or is that ONLY racist all the time? and should have it's own thread.
And i guess funnin about Blacks and Muslims is not to be taken seriously ever? and only over sensitive people take it outta context?

maybe it was Injuns! they used do a lot of scalping chortle chortle. Or Italians! I hear they are real good with knives and the mafia did stuff like that. Or maybe the Ukrainians! there's some mean euro trash, or maybe it's the Japanese with samurai swords or sum thin.. he he.
just funin a bit folks . chortle chortle snort.

never mind carry on.

Jeff
12-26-2014, 07:01 PM
Or Police?

Rev have ya read the headlines the last couple of weeks ?? Seems to me asking what she did to piss off the Blacks at this point and time isn't being racist just real.

Jeff
12-26-2014, 07:14 PM
but i will ask Jeff,
Do you think we will make it to the end of the the year on the board without new thread post accusing Blacks as race with horrors real and imagined. or in general plastering blacks with negative assumptions and labels?
Muslims too for that matter.

With Negative assumptions and labels no I don't think we will but with facts I am afraid we are going to see many more articles Rev, Rev I get it, for a long time the blacks have gotten a raw deal by many, but just like the day before Christmas a 18 year old Black male points a gun at the cops and the community riots because the cop protected himself, the reports said one dead many hurt in the riots, hell Rev if you I or anyone else walks towards a cop with a gun pointing it at them it is a pretty good chance we are going to get shot.

I get it I do the blacks feel the white cops are just going after them ( and I am sure at one point it did happen or should I say in some cases ) but what happen to listening to the Jury ? Hell don't break the law and the cops won't even be around, see Cops ( white and Black ) are just like all Americans, they would rather do less work and more riding ( goofing around ) around than fighting crime ( or fighting for there lives )

So at this point did I assume or label, yes I did but at this point Rev I don't feel it is being racist or wrong, what I see in the headlines tells me many of the blacks ( I shouldn't say many how about the trouble making blacks ) are on the war path and looking for trouble in every major city and feel as though no matter what a black male does they should just get a pass ( as I said earlier it is never a good idea to walk towards the police with a 9 pointed at them ) So are we going to see more assumptions and labeling , Yes , are they going to be racist NO. just my opinion of course.

Jeff
12-26-2014, 07:19 PM
I'm not blaming anyone of racism, but I do think some proof should be awaited before laying blame. My best is a young kid from the funeral home, or a couple of nutters that broke in. And my bet is white. We'll have to wait and see if the investigation gets any results.

First off lets lighten up, when I asked about the blacks I was kidding, now is she had been near Ferguson or really any major city maybe not, but with all that is going on with the blacks going crazy right now if this head was found near one of the cities where they are going crazy it would of just made sense.

But when you pull up the news and all you see is blacks rioting it just came to mind, period.

sundaydriver
12-26-2014, 07:53 PM
Another sensationalized headline leads to sensational theories. Just like the "BO apologizes" headline on another story led to false assumptions. What's wrong with this? A lot and shows the lack of journalistic integrity in todays news.The police didn't find the head in the road. Some poor guy just out walking his dog found it and not in the road.

I also blame the supposed readers of these news stories because it's obvious to anyone that wasn't too lazy to actually read the article instead of only the headline to know that the head was from an embalmed cadaver and the police were looking for the rest the cadaver and not a body. GREAT, the headline fit's my bias and that's all I need to know!:poke:

Jeff
12-26-2014, 07:56 PM
First off lets lighten up, when I asked about the blacks I was kidding, now is she had been near Ferguson or really any major city maybe not, but with all that is going on with the blacks going crazy right now if this head was found near one of the cities where they are going crazy it would of just made sense.

But when you pull up the news and all you see is blacks rioting it just came to mind, period.

Another sensationalized headline leads to sensational theories. Just like the "BO apologizes" headline on another story led to false assumptions. What's wrong with this? A lot and shows the lack of journalistic integrity in todays news.The police didn't find the head in the road. Some poor guy just out walking his dog found it and not in the road.

I also blame the supposed readers of these news stories because it's obvious to anyone that wasn't too lazy to actually read the article instead of only the headline to know that the head was from an embalmed cadaver and the police were looking for the rest the cadaver and not a body. GREAT, the headline fit's my bias and that's all I need to know!:poke:

Nuff said

revelarts
12-26-2014, 08:05 PM
Rev have ya read the headlines the last couple of weeks ??..
About black americans cutting people's heads off? sorry Jeff I missed those headlines.

But I have read headlines about white people cutting peoples heads off.
Ted Bundy, Jeffery Dahmer, Edmund Emil Kemper, Robert William Pickton etc etc
that's real. White serial killers...and getting worse! white people going crazy...sorry to say but thats a fact:rolleyes:

but if I make joke about that or point out "the facts" maybe all mixed together is that a problem?

LongTermGuy
12-26-2014, 08:07 PM
​******Why even bother posting a thread on this site and giving Opinions and all Options ...without some lefty coming here making / setting his own rules for others to follow by calling them assumptions....then having this BACK AND FOURTH BULLSHIT CRAP....and having the thread go downhill....sure there is NO proof or evidence of anything or anyone responsible...once again we are giving opinions based on all options and all past history....

*Rev....I gave you plenty of chance to back off (nicely)...but like an old hag you kept on pushing and stirring the shit...which invited another leftist here to stir it some more.....I am tired of you spewing your ANTI-WHITE Leftist GARBAGE and other spin....don't deny it Lefty I know it as well as many others here...

*Jim...we all already know there is no proof or evidence of anything....reading this whole thread Im am sure you picked up on it...

*Rev....I don't like your petty back and fourth thread destroying shit you seem to apply / peddle on all threads here......its obvious....stay away from me....or one or both of us will get banned and then it can get ugly.....I will ignore your threads/ posts as well.....You brought me here by quoting me...remember....now stay away from me....go start your own threads....

Jeff
12-26-2014, 08:19 PM
About black americans cutting people's heads off? sorry Jeff I missed those headlines.

But I have read headlines about white people cutting peoples heads off.
Ted Bundy, Jeffery Dahmer, Edmund Emil Kemper, Robert William Pickton etc etc
that's real. White serial killers...and getting worse! white people going crazy...sorry to say but thats a fact:rolleyes:

but if I make joke about that or point out "the facts" maybe all mixed together is that a problem?

:laugh::laugh: Rev you are way to smart to act so silly :laugh::laugh:

Yes they all have done what you said, have they been in the headlines this week , last week ???? You know dang well what I said and the reason I teased about it, the body had all ready been embalmed, when you read about Ted Bundy, Jeffery Dahmer, Edmund Emil Kemper, Robert William Pickton etc etc was that also in the paper ??? You know dang well what I was talking about, admit it Rev the Blacks are going crazy ( and that is exactly what I JOKED about )

You know Rev I can almost understand the problems in NYC with what that cop did ( excessive force ) but the gentle giant, to much proof he was nothing but a thug that meant that cop harm, and now the new one up there where a 18 year old gets killed for pointing a gun at the cops and the idiots are going to riot, yea Rev with people being that rational anything is possible !!

sundaydriver
ACCH, lefty's. Are you related to Drummond? :laugh:

fj1200
​...now stay away from me...

Translation: Leave me alone with my stereotypes.

LongTermGuy
12-26-2014, 08:22 PM

*fj translation > foolish Liberal Ignorance and more stirring the pot....

Jeff
12-26-2014, 08:22 PM

Trouble maker :laugh:

fj1200
12-26-2014, 08:31 PM
*fj translation > foolish Liberal Ignorance and more stirring the pot....

You should keep up with the program, the correct translation is smarter-than-you arrogance. :) But on another note, what are all my liberal positions?

Trouble maker :laugh:

;)

LongTermGuy
12-26-2014, 08:33 PM
You should keep up with the program, the correct translation is smarter-than-you arrogance. :) But on another note, what are all my liberal positions?

;)

You still Ignorant wallowing your own arrogance.....buzz off and mind your own business...

revelarts
12-26-2014, 08:33 PM
Longterm guy
I've never said anything negative personally about you.
and i don't intend to.

But as i said if it's just fun to make jokes about imagined black killers then its OK to make fun of imagined white killers
That's what's called fair where i come from.
Not left or right or whatever.

I make you a Promise. if people don't make jokes at the expense of all Blacks, or other minorities, I'll Never, I repeat NEVER make a negative comment about whites. EVER.
I haven't engaged most comments along that line of 'Blacks this, blacks that' here already.
But if it keep happening i'm not going to sit by every time people make BS comments.

My comment here was only in RE-action to people 'funning'.
LTG I don't think you could find ONE thread i've started that's ANTI-White. NOT ONE.
But there's a whole section here with Racist jokes. and a new thread nearly everyday with some put downs of Blacks in general but somehow you want to paint me as a bad guy for my few comments here? Sorry it's upset you but if we are just suppose to have fun seems we all should be able to.
Frankly I don't think i'm the one with the problem LTG.

I've got no personal beef with you or anyone. Definitely not with any race, I've been here a few years now I think my record speaks for itself.

If you want to start something over this, you'll be alone.

fj1200
12-26-2014, 08:37 PM
You still Ignorant wallowing your own arrogance.....buzz off and mind your own business...

Queen's English please? And no. See, the intention of a board like this is to debate policy, that's what I like to do. :)

LongTermGuy
12-26-2014, 08:38 PM
Longterm guy
I've never said anything negative personally about you.
and i don't intend to.

But as i said if it's just fun to make jokes about imagined black killers then its OK to make fun of imagined white killers
That's what's called fair where i come from.
Not left or right or whatever.

I make you a Promise. if people don't make jokes at the expense of all Blacks, or other minorities, I'll Never, I repeat NEVER make a negative comment about whites. EVER.
I haven't engaged most comments along that line of 'Blacks this, blacks that' here already.
But if it keep happening i'm not going to sit by every time people make BS comments.

My comment here was only in RE-action to people 'funning'.
LTG I don't think you could find ONE thread i've started that's ANTI-White. NOT ONE.
But there's a whole section here with Racist jokes. and a new thread nearly everyday with some put downs of Blacks in general but somehow you want to paint me as a bad guy for my few comments here? Sorry it's upset you but if we are just suppose to have fun seems we all should be able to.

I've got no personal beef with you or anyone. Definitely not with any race, I've been here a few years now I think my record speaks for itself.

If you want to start something over this, you'll be alone.

rev...your post is to long (like many have said)...I didnt bother reading it....just stay away from me and I will do the same with you for now....simple enough...then we will see how things will go...

LongTermGuy
12-26-2014, 08:41 PM
Queen's English please? And no. See, the intention of a board like this is to debate policy, that's what I like to do. :)

*In American.....You don't debate.....you spin and twist....and love to stir stuff up...now run along...mind your own business...put your nose elsewhere.

revelarts
12-26-2014, 08:42 PM
:laugh::laugh: Rev you are way to smart to act so silly :laugh::laugh:

Yes they all have done what you said, have they been in the headlines this week , last week ???? You know dang well what I said and the reason I teased about it, the body had all ready been embalmed, when you read about Ted Bundy, Jeffery Dahmer, Edmund Emil Kemper, Robert William Pickton etc etc was that also in the paper ??? You know dang well what I was talking about, admit it Rev the Blacks are going crazy ( and that is exactly what I JOKED about )

You know Rev I can almost understand the problems in NYC with what that cop did ( excessive force ) but the gentle giant, to much proof he was nothing but a thug that meant that cop harm, and now the new one up there where a 18 year old gets killed for pointing a gun at the cops and the idiots are going to riot, yea Rev with people being that rational anything is possible !!

I think it's just the way my mind works, I make connection differently i guess.
when i see "head cut off in Miss." i automatically I think "Jeffery Dahmer" and "Hanibal Lecther"
not "black people" lol! that's all.

LongTermGuy
12-26-2014, 08:43 PM
I think it's just the way my mind works, I make connection differently i guess.
when i see "head cut off in Miss." i automatically I think "Jeffery Dahmer" and "Hanibal Lecther"
not "black people" lol! that's all.

`Thats real old news rev...Most Americans think / feel different when it comes to cut off heads...`

Jeff
12-26-2014, 08:44 PM
Rev you asked me a question and I did try to answer you honestly, now let me ask you one.

This new reason to riot is because a white cop shot a 18 year old Black man is it right or wrong ?? You know my feelings on it and I am asking you honestly what you think, see that is a big part of my smarta$$ remark about what did she do to piss the blacks off, yes it was a joke but it was sarcasm because now it seems if the police do anything to a black male the blacks will go to rioting, whats the answer ??? just leave the black neighborhoods police themselves, only allow black officers to answer calls where blacks are involved ? Not trying to be a smata$$ Rev I am serious about your thoughts here, and so you know, everyone one of those white murders you talked about should of gotten the same they gave there victims, white , black, yellow whatever color the law is the law and murder is wrong !!

revelarts
12-26-2014, 08:45 PM
`Thats real old news rev...Most Americans think / feel different when it comes to cut off heads...`

I thought we were staying away from each other.
I hope this isn't to long.:rolleyes:

LongTermGuy
12-26-2014, 08:46 PM
I thought we were staying away from each other.
I hope this isn't to long.:rolleyes:

`:rolleyes:I thought you would stay away from my threads....and leave it alone?

fj1200
12-26-2014, 09:06 PM
*In American.....You don't debate.....you spin and twist....and love to stir stuff up...now run along...mind your own business...put your nose elsewhere.

Actually I seek truth using fact and logical reasoning. I can see where you're confused.

sundaydriver
12-26-2014, 09:06 PM
I'm not blaming anyone of racism, but I do think some proof should be awaited before laying blame. My best is a young kid from the funeral home.

When Dad came home from the war he graduated Mortician's School In Philly and had a funeral home for 3 years. Said; It was living on the sad side of life and returned to college. Had he waited till I was older, I'm sure body parts would have been showing up in funny places near home. As I was a bad boy with a humor to match. :laugh:

LongTermGuy
12-26-2014, 09:08 PM
Actually I seek truth using fact and logical reasoning. I can see where you're confused.

`You will always remain confused....and out of touch....again buzz off mind your own business and start your own thread.....

fj1200
12-26-2014, 09:12 PM
`You will always remain confused....and out of touch....again buzz off mind your own business and start your own thread.....

I'm confused and out of touch? How so?

LongTermGuy
12-26-2014, 09:17 PM
I'm confused and out of touch? How so?

`Because your to simple to mind your own business and you keep stirring the shit with silly intentional boring questions and statements...back and forth crap ...leave it alone...I will leave you alone...just leave ....I know its difficult for you...just give it a try....go start your own thread...

fj1200
12-26-2014, 09:23 PM
`Because your to simple to mind your own business and you keep stirring the shit with silly intentional boring questions and statements...back and forth crap ...leave it alone...I will leave you alone...just leave ....I know its difficult for you...just give it a try....go start your own thread...

I've given it some thought and your answer was non-responsive to the question. But back and forth crap? Like debating? I'm pretty sure I'm not confused about that. However you might be right about "out of touch." In "touch" here with some seems to be talking to people who are of the same mind so that underlying assumptions remain unchallenged.

LongTermGuy
12-26-2014, 09:37 PM
I've given it some thought and your answer was non-responsive to the question. But back and forth crap? Like debating? I'm pretty sure I'm not confused about that. However you might be right about "out of touch." In "touch" here with some seems to be talking to people who are of the same mind so that underlying assumptions remain unchallenged.

`More of your bla bla bla....You keep repeating yourself and still dont get it....and seem to forget everything I said to you...more of your back and fourth shit....i find you very boring fj.....You try to paint a fine picture for your audience.....but you have no Art in you...again buzz off...go find something else to do....I understand its hard for you...but you can do it..

revelarts
12-26-2014, 09:40 PM
Rev you asked me a question and I did try to answer you honestly, now let me ask you one.

This new reason to riot is because a white cop shot a 18 year old Black man is it right or wrong ?? You know my feelings on it and I am asking you honestly what you think, see that is a big part of my smarta$$ remark about what did she do to piss the blacks off, yes it was a joke but it was sarcasm because now it seems if the police do anything to a black male the blacks will go to rioting, whats the answer ??? just leave the black neighborhoods police themselves, only allow black officers to answer calls where blacks are involved ? Not trying to be a smata$$ Rev I am serious about your thoughts here, and so you know, everyone one of those white murders you talked about should of gotten the same they gave there victims, white , black, yellow whatever color the law is the law and murder is wrong !!

Frankly i haven't been following the news of the latest "riots" or "protest" etc.
heres' my View in general
there are over 40 million blacks in the US there are 100's? thousands? of police encounters with police everyday. most come and go everyday without incident. I was pulled over for speeding a few weeks ago. so was a buddy of mine a few days later. No riots or protest here Jeff. Blacks and White police can get along fine.

I don't like the way issue is twisted into simply a black v white thing and that some on each side refuse to look at all the moving parts objectively.

some people seem to ONLY see SHARPTON, RIOTS and THUGS= ALL BLACKS who deserve WHATEVER and i do mean whatever they get from the police. It's ALL their fault for being Black and lving in poor area where there's a lot of crime. and the Cops are completely justified in everything they do as long as the courts say so. Evidence, law and justice be d@mned.
there's no reasoning with people who hold that view.
then on the other side there are a small percentage of people who won't admit that any Black guy has any responsibility in their own demise. and think that at this point most encounters merit a charge of racism and a riot.
those are the sides the folks and the media seems focused on when i have watched. so the whole issue is distorted in the media from my POV.

I've posted here for a few years that i the police often use more Unjustified force than necessary. that they are OVER militarized. and interrelated with that they are even MORESO in minority and poor neighborhoods.
And police OFTEN get off from punishment for using excessive force, if it can even be proven.
Having said that each case needs to be taken on it's own merit. There are cases that i could post that are CLEAR as DAY.
those rarely made it to major news. but people living in neighborhoods knew of them.
and Now it's reached a boiling point where cases that maybe DON'T merit the outrage set people off.

like beating a dog with a bat for no reason everyday behind the house and the dog does nothing but then you're in the park and just tap it with a stick and it rips your arm off. Is it right to ask why it got so upset over the light tap? has the dog gone crazy?

That's what i see happening. sadly the so called "black leaders" are not pointing to overall issues of over bearing policing to everyone by a percentage of bad cops but are doing sideshow barking for 1 or 2 sketchy cases.

there's real race and general policing problems but riots don't help. They have brought the problem to the forefront though.

Concerning what are the solutions.
>Camera on the cops. i posted over in that thread what it did on one community.
900% drop in complaints, 23% drop in violent interaction. etc etc..
>FIRING RACIST COPS! most cops are Ok but they put up with racist cops. I know of one story where the police academy instructor told one graduate he was going to be a problem because he was racist. and in fact he WAS. but not until he ran up a string of offenses was he removed. He should have NEVER been allowed on the force.
>Community policing. Where the police get to know the people the neighborhoods and they know them. and have a station nearby.
>Demilitarizing the cops.
>Decimalizing small amounts of drugs. if not all pot. it's well documented that Blacks go to jail more for small amounts of drugs while whites often get warnings and "rehab". Whites have an abuse problem, Blacks are drug criminals/thugs. Poor Balcks and whites don't get good lawyers so they end p farther back in life with even LESS choices because of drug record. And it give the police Less to arrest for and "be suspicious" of.

Poor neighborhoods have a lot on their end to do concerning education and productive activity etc.
But it doesn't mean people should be harassed and shot by those sworn to protect and serve because they are in self destructive cycles, are poor, OR just living and working in an areas where it's all around. Even in bad areas most people are not criminals. they shouldn't be treated as such.

fj1200
12-26-2014, 09:51 PM
`More of your bla bla bla....You keep repeating yourself and still dont get it....and seem to forget everything I said to you...more of your back and fourth shit....i find you very boring fj.....You try to paint a fine picture for your audience.....but you have no Art in you...again buzz off...go find something else to do....I understand its hard for you...but you can do it..

Oh don't you worry about me, I've been "getting it" all along; you don't have any intellectual curiosity. :) You don't want to be challenged, you just want to bitch and moan about things beyond your control.

Jeff
12-26-2014, 10:00 PM
Frankly i haven't been following the news of the latest "riots" or "protest" etc.
heres' my View in general
there are over 40 million blacks in the US there are 100's? thousands? of police encounters with police everyday. most come and go everyday without incident. I was pulled over for speeding a few weeks ago. so was a buddy of mine a few days later. No riots or protest here Jeff. Blacks and White police can get along fine.

I don't like the way issue is twisted into simply a black v white thing and that some on each side refuse to look at all the moving parts objectively.

some people seem to ONLY see SHARPTON, RIOTS and THUGS= ALL BLACKS who deserve WHATEVER and i do mean whatever they get from the police. It's ALL their fault for being Black and lving in poor area where there's a lot of crime. and the Cops are completely justified in everything they do as long as the courts say so. Evidence, law and justice be d@mned.
there's no reasoning with people who hold that view.
then on the other side there are a small percentage of people who won't admit that any Black guy has any responsibility in their own demise. and think that at this point most encounters merit a charge of racism and a riot.
those are the sides the folks and the media seems focused on when i have watched. so the whole issue is distorted in the media from my POV.

I've posted here for a few years that i the police often use more Unjustified force than necessary. that they are OVER militarized. and interrelated with that they are even MORESO in minority and poor neighborhoods.
And police OFTEN get off from punishment for using excessive force, if it can even be proven.
Having said that each case needs to be taken on it's own merit. There are cases that i could post that are CLEAR as DAY.
those rarely made it to major news. but people living in neighborhoods knew of them.
and Now it's reached a boiling point where cases that maybe DON'T merit the outrage set people off.

like beating a dog with a bat for no reason everyday behind the house and the dog does nothing but then you're in the park and just tap it with a stick and it rips your arm off. Is it right to ask why it got so upset over the light tap? has the dog gone crazy?

That's what i see happening. sadly the so called "black leaders" are not pointing to overall issues of over bearing policing to everyone by a percentage of bad cops but are doing sideshow barking for 1 or 2 sketchy cases.

there's real race and general policing problems but riots don't help. They have brought the problem to the forefront though.

Concerning what are the solutions.
>Camera on the cops. i posted over in that thread what it did on one community.
900% drop in complaints, 23% drop in violent interaction. etc etc..
>FIRING RACIST COPS! most cops are Ok but they put up with racist cops. I know of one story where the police academy instructor told one graduate he was going to be a problem because he was racist. and in fact he WAS. but not until he ran up a string of offenses was he removed. He should have NEVER been allowed on the force.
>Community policing. Where the police get to know the people the neighborhoods and they know them. and have a station nearby.
>Demilitarizing the cops.
>Decimalizing small amounts of drugs. if not all pot. it's well documented that Blacks go to jail more for small amounts of drugs while whites often get warnings and "rehab". Whites have an abuse problem, Blacks are drug criminals/thugs. Poor Balcks and whites don't get good lawyers so they end p farther back in life with even LESS choices because of drug record. And it give the police Less to arrest for and "be suspicious" of.

Poor neighborhoods have a lot on their end to do concerning education and productive activity etc.
But it doesn't mean people should be harassed and shot by those sworn to protect and serve because they are in self destructive cycles, are poor, OR just living and working in an areas where it's all around. Even in bad areas most people are not criminals. they shouldn't be treated as such.

I believe you and agree with you here Rev no doubt, that is why in my earlier post i corrected a statement when I said blacks and fixed it to say trouble making blacks, see I have many black friends that really don't have a color , As for the rest of your response I hear ya and appreciate the honest answer but lets just say there was a couple of white guys walking and the police approached, it was a black cop, and the white guy pulled a gun and pointed it at the cop, would the black cop have the right to shoot him ???

Rev there are plenty of instances where racism is involved on both sides, I just feel that what we have here is a major issue, I am afraid this is leading to something no one wants and we are going to need a lot of body bags, Lets hope they get it straight before it gets there .

LongTermGuy
12-26-2014, 10:02 PM
Oh don't you worry about me, I've been "getting it" all along; you don't have any intellectual curiosity. :) You don't want to be challenged, you just want to bitch and moan about things beyond your control.

`Gee-wizz ....You really have no memory do you?...are you bored....? Do you just like me?....Or you woke up this morning with no memory and the taste of man pole in your mouth again....Is that what happens when you go off your med's? Damn Dude....go find something to do...

Im trying to do other things here.....

fj1200
12-26-2014, 10:13 PM
`Gee-wizz ....You really have no memory do you?...are you bored....? Do you just like me?....Or you woke up this morning with no memory and the taste of man pole in your mouth again....Is that what happens when you go off your med's? Damn Dude....go find something to do...

Im trying to do other things here.....

Wow, you are spiteful aren't you? Don't let me get in the way of all yer hatin'. Intellectual thought makes you very angry.

revelarts
12-26-2014, 10:51 PM
I believe you and agree with you here Rev no doubt, that is why in my earlier post i corrected a statement when I said blacks and fixed it to say trouble making blacks, see I have many black friends that really don't have a color , As for the rest of your response I hear ya and appreciate the honest answer but lets just say there was a couple of white guys walking and the police approached, it was a black cop, and the white guy pulled a gun and pointed it at the cop, would the black cop have the right to shoot him ???

Rev there are plenty of instances where racism is involved on both sides, I just feel that what we have here is a major issue, I am afraid this is leading to something no one wants and we are going to need a lot of body bags, Lets hope they get it straight before it gets there .

IF someone pulls a gun on cop in the street they will be shot. and no one really should be complaining about that.
No matter who's black or white in that scenario.

But it's not those kinda cases that are the problem Jeff.
It's case like the the Guy in the store on the phone holding a toy gun not bothering anyone who's shot on site without any warning.
The guy sitting in his car who's pulled out the window onto the street and beaten for not answering nice.
The guy standing on the corner unarmed doing NOTHING but the cop "feels threatened" because the guy raised his voice and didn't obey so he's killed.
the young black guy whose planning on being a police officer sitting in his own car in the driveway and assumed a criminal (which gang are you in bloods or crip )and beaten by cops. link (http://freedominourtime.blogspot.com/2014_11_01_archive.html)
etc etc

"Use It, or Lose It": Feds Abet Police Escalation (http://prolibertate.us/index.php/use-it-or-lose-it?blog=7). police in Boise dispatched a SWAT team in an MRAP – a combat-grade armed vehicle – to arrest a man suspected of pointing a gun at a pedestrian. This raid, which took place late in the evening, resulted in an arrest on a single misdemeanor charge of disturbing the peace, which is the sort of thing that happens when police carry out a military-style raid at midnightAnalyst Noel Brinkerhoff points out that the Pentagon’s 1033 program specifies that “any participating law enforcement agency must use its equipment within one year of receiving it. If they don’t, they have to give it up.”
A Boy Scout troop from Des Moines, Iowa traveling to Alaska was detained after one of the Scouts photographed a border guard. (http://www.kcci.com/news/officer-points-gun-at-boy-scout-at-canadian-border/27078396#%21bjQd9j) Without legal authority, the guard confiscated the young man’s camera and threatened to arrest him, ... threatened by an agent who drew his pistol and pointed it at the teenager’s head. After being detained without legal cause for four hours, the troop was allowed on its way.
Seventeen years ago, Los Angeles resident Frank Lyga (http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/06/26/lapd-detective-accused-of-making-racially-charged-remarks-on-audiotape-relieved-of-duty/) shot and killed a black man during a roadside confrontation. The incident grew out of an episode of road rage, and Lyga was not prosecuted for criminal homicide. This act of leniency was remarkable, given that the victim in the shooting, Kevin Gaines, was an off-duty police officer with the LAPD. In late June an audio recording surfaced of remarks made by Lyga shortly after the incident. Rather than being relieved over his narrow escape, or remorseful over the tragic shooting, Lyga said he had “no regrets” over killing Gaines. Giving voice to racially inflammatory sentiments, Lyga said that he wished that he could “have killed a whole truckload of them.”... At present, Lyga is a detective with the LAPD, and Beck’s chief concern is the nature of his comments regarding Gaines and other officers (http://www.laweekly.com/informer/2014/06/27/lapd-capt-called-cute-little-hispanic-lady-by-det-frank-lyga-sues)....

Darrion Holiwell (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/wash-state-deputy-pimped-wife-sold-steroids-cops-article-1.1836755) After learning that he was being investigated by the King County, Washington Sheriff’s Office, Holiwell concealed his substantial arsenal and sent a text message containing undisguised threats of violence. Holiwell, it would seem, is the kind of hyper-violent criminal suspect for which SWAT teams were invented. As it happens, Holiwell is a SWAT team commander and the department’s chief firearms instructor. He is accused of using his estranged second wife as a prostitute, providing steroids to fellow police officers, and stealing a substantial amount of ammunition for re-sale to local gun dealers (http://blogs.seattletimes.com/today/2014/06/king-county-deputy-arrested-in-prostitution-drug-case/).

Go here
http://www.policestateusa.com/
and here
http://policecrimes.com/
or other similar sites for a few of the type of cases that people are upset over.
It's not just the ones that make national news or are the matches that set folks off.

Jeff
12-26-2014, 11:07 PM
IF someone pulls a gun on cop in the street they will be shot. and no one really should be complaining about that.
No matter who's black or white in that scenario.

But it's not those kinda cases that are the problem Jeff.
It's case like the the Guy in the store on the phone holding a toy gun not bothering anyone who's shot on site without any warning.
The guy sitting in his car who's pulled out the window onto the street and beaten for not answering nice.
The guy standing on the corner unarmed doing NOTHING but the cop "feels threatened" because the guy raised his voice and didn't obey so he's killed.
the young black guy whose planning on being a police officer sitting in his own car in the driveway and assumed a criminal (which gang are you in bloods or crip )and beaten by cops. link (http://freedominourtime.blogspot.com/2014_11_01_archive.html)
etc etc

Rev I know there is a ton of things that go down besides just this case but this is what is worrying me, folks are rioting just to riot now, and I have always believed Obama wanted this for a long time, this is why Sharpton is a regular at the WH, I am really worried where this is going to all end Rev.

Go here
http://www.policestateusa.com/
and here
http://policecrimes.com/
or other similar sites for a few of the type of cases that people are upset over.
It's not just the ones that make national news or are the matches that set folks off.

Rev I know there is a ton of things that go down besides just this case but this is what is worrying me, folks are rioting just to riot now, and I have always believed Obama wanted this for a long time, this is why Sharpton is a regular at the WH, I am really worried where this is going to all end Rev.

gabosaurus
12-26-2014, 11:33 PM
I am wondering how a thread that started as someone finding a way to get a-head in life devolved into a discussion of police states. :rolleyes:

revelarts
12-27-2014, 12:14 AM

Jeff you're going to have to clue me in because seriously i don't know what the TV's taking about.
No riots in my town or the surrounding 7 cities.
Are there riots where you live? City burning to the ground?

As far as Obama wanting Riots? geez
I don't think so.
he'll be out of office soon enough and he's a good party member, he's not going to hurt Hillary or whoever if he can help it. I don't know why Sapton is in the White House so much but Pat Robertson and Billy Graham and James Dobson went to white house a lot during Bush's Terms and it didn't give us any pro life legislation or other hard core Pro family moves. But we kept the votes rolling for Republicans anyway. I suspect there's a bit of that going on here as well.

Obama wasn't even friends with Sharpton or Jackson before he became president.

revelarts
12-27-2014, 12:20 AM
but Jeff
really, come on, what are u concerned about?
I don't know of any Blacks that are prepping for a race war. Any serious kinda talk like that went outta style in the 60s. I know a guy that was into that stuff then, but got out early and now he's a Jehovahs Wittiness. most folk i know are trying to keep their jobs and make it to retirement. Trying to get their kids into college or a trade school without babies. I know some young grads that are looking for work and hoping the economy gets better. And hoping to buy the next apple thing and a car.
And Yes they all want the cops to stop putting choke holds on people etc., but they aren't planning a race war over it. that's BS crazy talk.

I tell you what, I won't assume that the KKK and hillbillies speaks for all white people and you don't assume that the new black panther party and rioters/looters don't speak for all Blacks..

I think even you've posted more than a few Blacks that are pissed off at the rioters, Sharpton and Obama. there's A LOT of black people like that and they are talking to other blacks but it's not on the news every night definitely not on FOX news. they are not republicans, but they are not blindly following what Sharpton says on TV, many wish he'd go away.

But I also don't know many Blacks that would say they and their family have always been treated fairly by the police. I challenge any white person to just ask a Blackman or woman above 30 "Have you or someone you know experienced any racist or unfair police treatment?" let them tell the story or stories.
Most will acknowledge things are far better than 50 or 100 years ago.
But the problem today is that we often aren't believed when we point out real issues. "it's all been fixed long ago what do you want?!... i'm not a racist leave us alone... you're to sensitive." is the kinda the responses we feel we get for complaining about a cop who called you're Mom a N** after pulling her over the last of 12 times this month on her own street because she "looked suspicious".
that crap gets REAL old, but no Blacks i know want a war over it.

how about you do you want a war, any whites you know ready to kill Blacks wily nily because a few rioted?
I hear there are some black people ready to hurt some whites cops if they are messed with.
but i also hear there are some white people that are ready to hurt some cops if they are messed with too. they're equally pissed off at the abusive bad police and militarization as well.
as i said it's not a so much a race issue it's a policing issue.

jimnyc
12-27-2014, 04:13 AM
First off lets lighten up, when I asked about the blacks I was kidding

I wasn't trying to be mean with anyone, I hope it didn't come off that way. I was kind of seeing both sides. I can see where some immediately think of certain characters in today's recent world - but I still don't see any proof to support that is all. From what I'm reading, I think it's definitely a white person, and my gut feeling is telling me someone from the funeral home or a friend of someone from the funeral home.

But if a muslim, they would have sawed the head off and left it on display and took some form of responsibility. And Rev is right to an extent, this just isn't the MO of a black murderer. But time will tell as more facts come out.

jimnyc
12-27-2014, 04:20 AM
Also, I don't believe Rev is a racist. Like he said, and I'll back him up, I've never seen him start a thread to condemn another race. This isn't taking either side, just stating what I've seen over many years. He may have come in here to ask why black folks or muslim folks were immediately blamed, but I don't think that instantly makes him a racist.

Jeff
12-27-2014, 04:29 AM
but Jeff
really, come on, what are u concerned about?
I don't know of any Blacks that are prepping for a race war. Any serious kinda talk like that went outta style in the 60s. I know a guy that was into that stuff then, but got out early and now he's a Jehovahs Wittiness. most folk i know are trying to keep their jobs and make it to retirement. Trying to get their kids into college or a trade school without babies. I know some young grads that are looking for work and hoping the economy gets better. And hoping to buy the next apple thing and a car.
And Yes they all want the cops to stop putting choke holds on people etc., but they aren't planning a race war over it. that's BS crazy talk.

I tell you what, I won't assume that the KKK and hillbillies speaks for all white people and you don't assume that the new black panther party and rioters/looters don't speak for all Blacks..
Fair enough but as I have posted I don't believe they do but I do believe there is enough of them to be major trouble
I think even you've posted more than a few Blacks that are pissed off at the rioters, Sharpton and Obama. there's A LOT of black people like that and they are talking to other blacks but it's not on the news every night definitely not on FOX news. they are not republicans, but they are not blindly following what Sharpton says on TV, many wish he'd go away. I disagree, I see a lot of blacks condemning what the race batters are doing

But I also don't know many Blacks that would say they and their family have always been treated fairly by the police. I challenge any white person to just ask a Blackman or woman above 30 "Have you or someone you know experienced any racist or unfair police treatment?" let them tell the story or stories.
Most will acknowledge things are far better than 50 or 100 years ago.
But the problem today is that we often aren't believed when we point out real issues. "it's all been fixed long ago what do you want?!... i'm not a racist leave us alone... you're to sensitive." is the kinda the responses we feel we get for complaining about a cop who called you're Mom a N** after pulling her over the last of 12 times this month on her own street because she "looked suspicious".
that crap gets REAL old, but no Blacks i know want a war over it.

how about you do you want a war, any whites you know ready to kill Blacks wily nily because a few rioted?
I hear there are some black people ready to hurt some whites cops if they are messed with. I posted a article where a black gang in Ohio ( if I remember correctly ) has put hits out on police, heck what where the two that where just killed in NYC doing wrong ?
but i also hear there are some white people that are ready to hurt some cops if they are messed with too. they're equally pissed off at the abusive bad police and militarization as well.
as i said it's not a so much a race issue it's a policing issue.

Rev to say you have heard of no riots in your area , I open the paper or better yet just pull up Yahoo and see Riots going on in a few of the major cities, I seen last night where at least one person was killed Christmas day due to this foolishness, and no Rev it isn't all black, in fact in my area I would say it is mostly just the young, during the Zimmerman thing they tried to get things going in the next town over and it was squashed quickly, but what worries me is pier pressure and lets not forget these rioters aren't all black, you also have white nit wits that are there to show support or to join in on the looting and stuff going on, lets say it is the bad element of society. As for Obama not wanting a war well there I think you are correct because he couldn't get guns away from law abiding citizens. I mean seriously Sharpton has been a guest at the WH 71 plus times , that should tell ya something right there. Rev I am guessing you have seen pictures I have posted I am a Biker, what do you think would happen if say the Hells Angels decided they would riot because they didn't like the juries findings, open fire is all you would hear, so no the poor blacks aren't the only folks that have a hard time with police.