PDA

View Full Version : Al Sharpton's race rhetoric hurting America?

Jeff
12-24-2014, 07:00 AM
The video says when you are the Mayor and side with Sharpton, lets tell the truth it is our President standing at his side.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=3959007071001&w=466&h=263"></script><noscript>Watch the latest video at <a href="http://video.foxnews.com">video.foxnews.com</a></noscript>

Trigg
12-24-2014, 09:51 AM
the only person Sharpton has ever cared about helping is himself. He will lie, cheat and steal to get himself involved in any race question in order to make money. Obama inviting him to the white house so often is disgusting.

Jeff
12-24-2014, 02:05 PM
the only person Sharpton has ever cared about helping is himself. He will lie, cheat and steal to get himself involved in any race question in order to make money. Obama inviting him to the white house so often is disgusting.

You know that old saying, Birds of a feather flock together.

jimnyc
12-24-2014, 02:12 PM
I honestly don't believe this man has EVER once done things to help people. His actions are based on making himself money, being an attention whore and being a racist. I don't believe for a second that this is an honest or caring man. And of course his rhetoric hurts America. Whether him, Jackson, or a white person spouting the rhetoric, none of it is good for race relations. Fact is though, from Zimmerman to Ferguson to Garner - the rhetoric has come from Sharpton, Jackson, Obama, other black leaders and entire black communities. NONE of anything that happened in America AT ALL should have been responded to with violence, arson, looting and robberies.

aboutime
12-24-2014, 06:55 PM
Let's all just be as honest as we can on this topic, and finally admit....as a group.

AL SHARPTON is a huge Boil on the Ass cheeks of his favorite legend (in his own mind) Himself.

As turds go. Al leads in every Flush.

namvet
12-24-2014, 08:11 PM
http://patdollard.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/obama-sharpton-gingrich.jpg

and should be the most wanted cop killers in the country

stephanie
12-26-2014, 08:23 AM
That he is meeting with Obama should tell you everything you need to know.

We tried to warn people Obama was NO UNITER. They plan on making your lives as miserable as possible to pass "their" agenda on you. They could care less about less about black lives. They are there for Sharpton, Holder and Obama to use.
I hope the people have learned about the Progressives like Obama and NEVER put one in as President ever again.

sundaydriver
12-26-2014, 08:50 AM
I honestly don't believe this man has EVER once done things to help people.

I once shared an elevator with Sharpton & cronies in the Empire State Building where the Rev had an office. When Sharpton boarded all talking stopped and the animosity from the other passengers was palatable. Later it was explained to me that aside from the obvious for the dislike, his organization had stopped paying the rent on his office due to his doing so much good for so many people his office space should be free. :laugh:

jimnyc
12-26-2014, 08:57 AM
I once shared an elevator with Sharpton & cronies in the Empire State Building where the Rev had an office. When Sharpton boarded all talking stopped and the animosity from the other passengers was palatable. Later it was explained to me that aside from the obvious for the dislike, his organization had stopped paying the rent on his office due to his doing so much good for so many people his office space should be free. :laugh:

That's funny you say that. Myself and 2 friends once shared an elevator with Jesse Jackson and like 3 people with him, while I was working at a law firm in NYC. Nothing was said to him as none of us really gave a crap about seeing him. If it were Sharpton I seriously think I would have laughed right at him in the elevator, praying he would ask me why I was laughing!

namvet
12-26-2014, 09:16 AM
http://i57.tinypic.com/zoi07b.jpg

Jeff
12-27-2014, 12:37 PM
That's funny you say that. Myself and 2 friends once shared an elevator with Jesse Jackson and like 3 people with him, while I was working at a law firm in NYC. Nothing was said to him as none of us really gave a crap about seeing him. If it were Sharpton I seriously think I would have laughed right at him in the elevator, praying he would ask me why I was laughing!

I would of at the very least of had to tell either or about the phony BS Rev Shit !!!

namvet
12-27-2014, 01:06 PM
I would of at the very least of had to tell either or about the phony BS Rev Shit !!!

is he really an ordained rev?? let's see the papers and throw in a BC to. never knew one to call for murder and turn the race's against each other.