PDA

View Full Version : Russia — Condom Campaign

indago
12-26-2014, 04:24 AM
From The Associated Press 26 December 2014:
------------------------------------------------------------------
Pro-Kremlin activists are distributing condoms on the streets of Moscow with the images of opposition leaders whom they blame for the collapse of the Russian currency.
------------------------------------------------------------------

article (http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_RUSSIA_OPPOSITION?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2014-12-26-03-44-19)

Reminds me of when Clinton was President...

President Boris Yeltsin called President Clinton with an emergency: Our largest condom factory has exploded. My people's favorite form of birth control! This is a true disaster!

President Clinton: Boris, the American people would be happy to do anything within their power to help.

President Yeltsin: I do need your help! Could you possibly send one million condoms ASAP to tie us over?

President Clinton: Why certainly! Consider it done.

President Yeltsin: Oh, and one more small favor, please? Could the condoms be red in color and 10" long and 3" in diameter?

President Clinton: No problem.

President Clinton calling the President of Trojan: I need a favor! You've got to make one million condoms right away and send them to Russia.

President of Trojan: Why yes; of course.

President Clinton: Great! Now listen, they have to be red in color; 10" long; and 3" wide.

President of Trojan: A done deal. Anything else?

President Clinton: Yes! Print on each one: MADE IN AMERICA SIZE: MEDIUM