PDA

View Full Version : Went to services at the local mosque today

gabosaurus
12-26-2014, 11:43 PM
Our Muslim neighbors came over to celebrate with us on Christmas (yes, they do share our holidays, if not the religious observance of such) and we were talking about religious services. Since I had never been to the mosque before, they invited us to Friday services. My husband didn't go because his back condition is not conducive to sitting on a floor for long periods of time.
Women need only to cover their hair and wear long pants and long sleeve clothing. You take off your shoes at the entrance. No watches or electronic devices. The women sit in the back, behind the men (tailfins would approve). My daughter knew most of the verses and prayers.
It was intriguing, if a bit dry.
No contribution to AQ was required. :cool:

tailfins
12-27-2014, 12:22 AM
Our Muslim neighbors came over to celebrate with us on Christmas (yes, they do share our holidays, if not the religious observance of such) and we were talking about religious services. Since I had never been to the mosque before, they invited us to Friday services. My husband didn't go because his back condition is not conducive to sitting on a floor for long periods of time.
Women need only to cover their hair and wear long pants and long sleeve clothing. You take off your shoes at the entrance. No watches or electronic devices. The women sit in the back, behind the men (tailfins would approve). My daughter knew most of the verses and prayers.

Actually, I'm grateful to the Muslims I have met in the corporate setting having demonstrated how to avoid associating with feminists while not getting call out for for it. Personally, I consider feminism a bigger threat than Islam. I have nephews whose life isn't worth living after they experienced the feminist anti-family court system. I was at least able to put a smile on one of their faces after showing them how to visit Canada with no passport.

aboutime
12-27-2014, 02:44 PM
http://youtu.be/vfhoT20fatY

stevecanuck
01-01-2015, 11:08 AM

Was it a Sunni mosque, or one of the Shia sects?

Bilgerat
01-01-2015, 12:44 PM
Did you bring a pot luck dinner?

Boiled ham perhaps?

tailfins
01-01-2015, 01:18 PM
Did you bring a pot luck dinner?

Boiled ham perhaps?

Ouch! Now that would be a "fox-pass" (faux pas). At least I would have sense enough to bring Kosher food.

stevecanuck
01-02-2015, 11:45 AM
So, you start a thread, but can't be bothered to answer a simple question? Nice.

aboutime
01-02-2015, 01:40 PM
So, you start a thread, but can't be bothered to answer a simple question? Nice.

stevecanuck. Expecting gabby to answer questions about her own MUD thrown at the wall here, is like asking our former Terrorist Sympathizer to admit he hates the USA. Ain't gonna happen because liars are never able to make up answers to fabrications.:laugh:

stevecanuck
01-02-2015, 04:10 PM
My question was in no way confrontational or rhetorical. I'm just curious as to which sect her friends belong. I wonder what her point is in ignoring the question. It makes no sense.

tailfins
01-02-2015, 04:49 PM
My question was in no way confrontational or rhetorical. I'm just curious as to which sect her friends belong. I wonder what her point is in ignoring the question. It makes no sense.

I'm betting she doesn't know, but saying so will make her look like the bimbo that she is.

gabosaurus
01-02-2015, 06:29 PM
It's the Islamic Society of Orange County. I don't know what sect they are and I don't feel the need to ask. They're regular people, just like you and I. If you are indeed normal, of course. :cool:

revelarts
01-02-2015, 07:24 PM
It's the Islamic Society of Orange County. I don't know what sect they are and I don't feel the need to ask. They're regular people, just like you and I. If you are indeed normal, of course. :cool:

It's similar to asking if they are Protestant or Catholic. no need to be defensive Gab.
Depending on the Muslim rituals I sure wouldn't be able to tell... unless i looked it up or asked.
UNLESS the men started spinning round and chanting THAT's Sufi Islam. Beyond that i'm pretty clueless without program.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_schools_and_branches

Just saying they are just normal people is fine but Religion and various branches do matter.
the Branch Diavidians probably looked like normal people most of the time too.

gabosaurus
01-02-2015, 09:14 PM
I'm just an outsider, a casual observer. They asked me to attend services and I did. What I did notice was that everyone is very serious about their faith. No one just shows up for an hour and then forgets about it until a week later.
Not worth arguing about really. Their religious services are not that much different than ours. Everyone worships God in their own manner.

tailfins
01-02-2015, 09:34 PM
I'm just an outsider, a casual observer. They asked me to attend services and I did. What I did notice was that everyone is very serious about their faith. No one just shows up for an hour and then forgets about it until a week later.
Not worth arguing about really. Their religious services are not that much different than ours. Everyone worships God in their own manner.

It boils down to which they serve: Jesus or Lucifer

There are only two options.

gabosaurus
01-02-2015, 09:38 PM
It boils down to which they serve: Jesus or Lucifer

There are only two options.

Only Satanists serve Lucifer. All others serve God. Their God might have a different name, but He is still God.

tailfins
01-02-2015, 09:44 PM
Only Satanists serve Lucifer. All others serve God. Their God might have a different name, but He is still God.

They will find out on Judgement Day. Only those whose name is written in the Lambs Book of Life is serving God. Or as the below song succinctly puts it, When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBf-hMG1xOA

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-02-2015, 10:51 PM

No, he is not.... Deceive yourself all you like but calling a pig a racehorse will not get you anywhere .... and
you'll not win any races with it..... ---Tyr

Romans 10:9

Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

John 3:16

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Acts 2:38

And Peter said to them, “Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Revelation 3:20

Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.

Romans 3:23

For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

John 14:6

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me

gabosaurus
01-02-2015, 11:28 PM
Jews, Christians and Muslims all trace their faiths back to Abraham, whom they all claim was chosen for special treatment by God.
From there, the different faiths tell the stories.

Jeff
01-03-2015, 08:27 AM
Jews, Christians and Muslims all trace their faiths back to Abraham, whom they all claim was chosen for special treatment by God.
From there, the different faiths tell the stories.

3:16 For God so Loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Straight from the Bible, he who Believeth in him ( Jesus Christ ) Now the Jews don't even believe Jesus has been born yet, the Muslims believe he was nothing more than a profit, try again Gabs, yet another fail !!!

Said1
01-03-2015, 02:06 PM
Actually, I'm grateful to the Muslims I have met in the corporate setting having demonstrated how to avoid associating with feminists while not getting call out for for it. Personally, I consider feminism a bigger threat than Islam. I have nephews whose life isn't worth living after they experienced the feminist anti-family court system. I was at least able to put a smile on one of their faces after showing them how to visit Canada with no passport.

I'll forwarding this info to CSIS. :laugh2:

Said1
01-03-2015, 02:13 PM
It's similar to asking if they are Protestant or Catholic. no need to be defensive Gab.
Depending on the Muslim rituals I sure wouldn't be able to tell... unless i looked it up or asked.
UNLESS the men started spinning round and chanting THAT's Sufi Islam. Beyond that i'm pretty clueless without program.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_schools_and_branches

Just saying they are just normal people is fine but Religion and various branches do matter.
the Branch Diavidians probably looked like normal people most of the time too.

Some people are probably more serious than others, regardless of sect. I'm Catholic, but prefer the warmer, friendly atmosphere of the local United Church. Some Catholics I know would never set foot in there for obvious reasons. If they start chanting and saying 1000 Hail Mary's either they or I are in the wrong place haha.

stevecanuck
01-03-2015, 02:30 PM
The reason I asked is because there is a large difference between Muslim sects. The more friendly and peaceful sects, such as Ahmadiyas, Ismaelis, and Sufis, only account for less than 5% of the world's Muslims. Sunnis (80%), and 12er Shia (15%) make up the rest, and they're the problem, especially the Sunnis. Wahabis, Al Qaeda, Islamic State, Al Shabab, Boko Haram, The Muslim Brotherhood, etc. are ALL Sunni, and in my opinion, follow the commands of the Qur'an and Hadiths and the example of Mohamed and the first Muslims most closely.

What matters is that there are many verses in the Qur'an and Hadiths that tell Muslims that infidels are evil and are the enemy. Others tell Muslims to fight infidels until the rule of Islam is established everywhere. Those verses and passages DO exist. I've seen and read them, some in Arabic, so I know of which I speak. The mostly Sunni Muslims who are waging jihad follow those verses. It really is that simple.

What does NOT matter is whether those verses are "taken out of context" or "misinterpreted". That wouldn't change the fact that they say what they say and that they are the reason for today's terrorism.

What also does NOT matter is what the bible tells Christians. That's a completely different topic, but it seems to be everybody's favorite red herring.

tailfins
01-03-2015, 03:18 PM
I'll forwarding this info to CSIS. :laugh2:

To enter Canada, a passport is not required by CBSA for US citizens.

If you are a U.S. citizen, ensure you carry proof of citizenship such as a passport, birth certificate, a certificate of citizenship or naturalization, a U.S. Permanent Resident Card, or a Certificate of Indian Status along with photo identification. If you are a U.S. permanent resident, ensure you carry proof of your status such as a U.S. Permanent Resident Card.
For all modes of entry, we recommend you carry a valid passport for all travel abroad, including visits to Canada from the United States. A passport may be required by your airline or alternative transportation authority, as it is the only universally-accepted identification document.

When I called the CBSA and told them that my nephew wasn't eligible for passport, their answer was "It's not a problem for us, but he will likely get yelled at and get a warning for re-entering the US without a passport."

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/travel-voyage/td-dv-eng.html#_s2a

gabosaurus
01-03-2015, 06:02 PM
What does NOT matter is whether those verses are "taken out of context" or "misinterpreted". That wouldn't change the fact that they say what they say and that they are the reason for today's terrorism.

What also does NOT matter is what the bible tells Christians. That's a completely different topic, but it seems to be everybody's favorite red herring.

So it matters what the Quran tells Muslims, but not what the Bible tells Christians.
Yes, that makes a lot of sense. :rolleyes:

stevecanuck
01-03-2015, 06:24 PM
So it matters what the Quran tells Muslims, but not what the Bible tells Christians.

Ermmm.... Yes, given that I'm talking about what causes Islamic terrorism. That should have been obvious. Also, I notice you completely ignored the first 2 paragraphs.

gabosaurus
01-03-2015, 11:35 PM
Ermmm.... Yes, given that I'm talking about what causes Islamic terrorism. That should have been obvious. Also, I notice you completely ignored the first 2 paragraphs.

I didn't ignore them. They just didn't enter into what I was saying.
The Quran contributes to terrorism as much as the Bible contributes to terrorism. You are trying to make something out of nothing.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-03-2015, 11:46 PM

You could not be more wrong.. You use the same dodge the Islamists use when they pretend the bible only has the Old Testament while they ignore the message of the New Testament. The gospel of the New Testament voided the attempt to live up to the impossibility of living perfectly under the Old Testament. Jesus taught that he fulfilled those laws so man no longer must live under that impossibility.
Man was to thus begin to live the life he did, that meant the violence must stop and the love of all must reign.
Islam has no New Testament and in fact is designed to never have one!!!
Islam teaches violence and teaches to use violence against any person or group attempting to stop its massive and steady use of violence.
Violence is the vehicle it uses to grow and to keep absolute obedience!!!!
How is it that I know this and you that dearly love Islam do not???
Blinders may solve your problems but they do nothing to help you in dealing with reality and historical truths??-Tyr

tailfins
01-03-2015, 11:54 PM

There are many more sympathizers of Osama bin Laden than sympathizers of David Koresh.

stevecanuck
01-04-2015, 12:13 AM
The Quran contributes to terrorism as much as the Bible contributes to terrorism.

This is a demonstration of the height of willful ignorance and outright denial. Trying to discuss this with you is a waste of time.

Jeff
01-04-2015, 08:56 AM
You could not be more wrong.. You use the same dodge the Islamists use when they pretend the bible only has the Old Testament while they ignore the message of the New Testament. The gospel of the New Testament voided the attempt to live up to the impossibility of living perfectly under the Old Testament. Jesus taught that he fulfilled those laws so man no longer must live under that impossibility.
Man was to thus begin to live the life he did, that meant the violence must stop and the love of all must reign.
Islam has no New Testament and in fact is designed to never have one!!!
Islam teaches violence and teaches to use violence against any person or group attempting to stop its massive and steady use of violence.
Violence is the vehicle it uses to grow and to keep absolute obedience!!!!
How is it that I know this and you that dearly love Islam do not???
Blinders may solve your problems but they do nothing to help you in dealing with reality and historical truths??-Tyr

This is a demonstration of the height of willful ignorance and outright denial. Trying to discuss this with you is a waste of time.

This is the liberal way, everything is cool, all are good, but who will the Libs run to when they realize these terrorist are going to lop their heads off as quick as any other. Yes Tyr people love to cherry pick the Bible , but yet defend the Koran :rolleyes:, I am about to the point where I just say yea your right and then I sit back and wait to see what these people that tried to tear the Bible up or make excuses for the Koran are going to do when the Sheot hits the fan, I can tell you I wouldn't waste a single bullet to help these folks.

Kind of like when the riots way back with the Rodney King thing went down, I have a cousin that lives out there in the land of fruits and nuts and he is a gun Nut ( all legal of course ) he is also a very successful attorney, so needless to say many of his friends are Liberal, well when the sheot hit the fan back then they all wanted to borrow a gun :laugh: and yes this will happen again, myself I will sit back and watch these peace loving empty headed Liberals get there heads handed to them ( literally if it is with the Muzzie's )

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-04-2015, 09:59 AM
This is the liberal way, everything is cool, all are good, but who will the Libs run to when they realize these terrorist are going to lop their heads off as quick as any other. Yes Tyr people love to cherry pick the Bible , but yet defend the Koran :rolleyes:, I am about to the point where I just say yea your right and then I sit back and wait to see what these people that tried to tear the Bible up or make excuses for the Koran are going to do when the Sheot hits the fan, I can tell you I wouldn't waste a single bullet to help these folks.

Kind of like when the riots way back with the Rodney King thing went down, I have a cousin that lives out there in the land of fruits and nuts and he is a gun Nut ( all legal of course ) he is also a very successful attorney, so needless to say many of his friends are Liberal, well when the sheot hit the fan back then they all wanted to borrow a gun :laugh: and yes this will happen again, myself I will sit back and watch these peace loving empty headed Liberals get there heads handed to them ( literally if it is with the Muzzie's )

Blinded by massively inflated ego is no way to go through life. Yet liberals do just that. Sad and tragic but the worse part is the insanity in actions that they inflict upon we that damn well know better!
I see liberal ideals that any ten year old knows are stupidity on parade yet the university educated people think they are either new, brilliant or genius in action....
Liberal ideology just like muslim cult savagery are curses upon mankind...
Both need to be utterly destroyed IMHO...
YET THE "EVIL ONE" PROTECTS BOTH , AS BOTH ARE HIS SERVANTS AND HANDMAIDENS..- :mad: --Tyr

gabosaurus
01-04-2015, 12:08 PM
As a Christian, I love all people. Those who practice hate and wish harm on their neighbor can not rightfully identify themselves as Christians.
Stating that Muslims endorse terrorism is like saying that Catholics endorse pedophila. The same low percentage find no fault or look the other way.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-04-2015, 12:23 PM
As a Christian, I love all people. Those who practice hate and wish harm on their neighbor can not rightfully identify themselves as Christians.
Stating that Muslims endorse terrorism is like saying that Catholics endorse pedophila. The same low percentage find no fault or look the other way.

Are you truly this blind?
That a 1400+ year old evil , which murders, commands murder , is benign and on par with CHRISTIANITY!???

Are you even aware that Islam teaches to deceive people like you?

That Islam teaches abject subjugation and enslavement to a false idea that man can earn his own Salvation?
While doing so it teaches slavish obedience to its ideology brings paradise and lustful riches( sex with multitude of virgins) as if such earthly and vain desires are part of Heaven!!

Use some common sense for a change. Do you believe any heaven should be about orgies with females owned by the man???
That must submit to his every whim and request in a sexual way?
Or that having sex with underage girls was granted as a right by Allah or was it whatever Mohammad lusted to do then later justified with lies? Or that females are to be owned by men, subjected to not much more than property standards? Reality destroys your defense if Islam..

DOES LOGIC EVER DICTATE HOW YOU JUDGE SUCH THINGS??

Did Jesus ever tell man to embrace evil???? Yes or No..
If you answer NO then you have debunked most of your defense of Islam.
If you answer yes , then you lie and I asked you to quote his words that from biblical verses that prove that fallacy..-Tyr

stevecanuck
01-04-2015, 01:02 PM
I already provided Gabby with my reasoning for saying that Islam promotes jihad with the following statement, and she can't argue against it, so she just pretends it doesn't exist. If she really wants to talk about this, all she has to do start by directly addressing it. Here it is again:

What matters is that there are many verses in the Qur'an and Hadiths that tell Muslims that infidels are evil and are the enemy. Others tell Muslims to fight infidels until the rule of Islam is established everywhere. Those verses and passages DO exist. I've seen and read them, some in Arabic, so I know of which I speak. The mostly Sunni Muslims who are waging jihad follow those verses. It really is that simple.

aboutime
01-04-2015, 01:16 PM
I didn't ignore them. They just didn't enter into what I was saying.
The Quran contributes to terrorism as much as the Bible contributes to terrorism. You are trying to make something out of nothing.

No, gabby. It is YOU who was trying to make something out of nothing here. You introduced this thread to intentionally get the responses you were seeking from all of us. Honorable, truthful people would have NO NEED to tell unknown strangers on a Forum like DP about your either true, or fabricated visit to a mosque.

Nobody really cared whether you wanted to pretend you are so Holier-than-thou by telling us about your visit.
Look at how you are now in the position to create MORE Fabrications to disguise your first FABRICATION. I'm being nice by not using the word I really believe applies...as in LIES.

Jeff
01-04-2015, 03:08 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6946&stc=1

Gabby you try to compare what a few priest did to anything you don't agree with, there is no way in hell that there is even close to the amount of bad priest as there are terrorist, and the Catholic church has policed there own unlike the Muslims. Where there some just transferred sure but for the most part other Catholics condemn these perverts for what they have done unlike the Muslims that A) cheer it on or B) say nothing at all.

gabosaurus
01-04-2015, 04:39 PM
Going back to the original post, I went to services in an attempt to gain understanding about a different religious faith. There was nothing seditious about it. It was just a large group of people praying.
I don't see any reason to turn this thread into yet another attack on Islam. DP has more than enough of those already.

Drummond
01-04-2015, 07:29 PM
I think I'm going to start making a count of all the Muslim-friendly, &/or 'Muslim sympathetic', threads our Leftie contingent on DP decide to raise.

I may well also make a count of any they raise which show sympathy towards those victims of Muslim terrorism we will hear about.

Anyone care to make a guess as to how the counts can be expected to compare ??:rolleyes:

tailfins
01-04-2015, 07:38 PM
Going back to the original post, I went to services in an attempt to gain understanding about a different religious faith. There was nothing seditious about it. It was just a large group of people praying.
I don't see any reason to turn this thread into yet another attack on Islam. DP has more than enough of those already.

What you speak of is actually a valid means of evangelizing the lost.

I think I'm going to start making a count of all the Muslim-friendly, &/or 'Muslim sympathetic', threads our Leftie contingent on DP decide to raise.

I may well also make a count of any they raise which show sympathy towards those victims of Muslim terrorism we will hear about.

Anyone care to make a guess as to how the counts can be expected to compare ??:rolleyes:

Discriminating against Muslims solely for their faith is bad for business. Why would you celebrate victimhood? Isn't celebrating victimhood part of the socialist playbook?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-04-2015, 07:44 PM

So what?? If we have nothing good to say about those that want our total destruction we should just keep quiet!
No ma'am, it does not work that way. That's the liberal ideology in a nutshell-- "don't agree with us --shut up"!
I do not and never will play that game. Any man or woman alive will find that out if they ever go as far as trying to force such upon me.. That includes liberal government too.
You discuss a so-called religion(cult) and then dare to suggest, think, or demand that others not express their true views on it!
Not gonna happen in my case as long as I am not banned.
Islam is my mortal enemy and I am its sworn enemy.
They will not find me an easy or gullible foe!!!
I can easily match their fierceness and then some if the stars align just right and would do so if/when "push comes to shove"!!
My Native American genes would take over and I'd scalp 'em by the hundreds!! No different than skinning wild game that I shot.
I control my savagery until its time not to control it.. A fact.. They should fear me!! --Tyr

Jeff
01-04-2015, 07:48 PM

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6946&stc=1

Gabby you try to compare what a few priest did to anything you don't agree with, there is no way in hell that there is even close to the amount of bad priest as there are terrorist, and the Catholic church has policed there own unlike the Muslims. Where there some just transferred sure but for the most part other Catholics condemn these perverts for what they have done unlike the Muslims that A) cheer it on or B) say nothing at all.

Fair enough Gabby , I assumed as usual you where trying to get something going, but when you throw it out people are going to give their opinion about the subject, I hear ya though and although I don't wish to know anything more than what I read with my own two eyes, but I believe you have the right to do as you wish, as far as my last response it was in response to the slam on Catholics once again, as tired as you are of seeing people slam Muslims maybe we are that tired of seeing you try and slam Catholics. You speak of pedophiles, have you not read a news paper or watched the news in like years, they are filled with Mercy Killings, Pedophiles , Rape , Beheadings you name it and you can find it in the Muslim religion or shall I be fair and say it has to do with the Muslim religion. So if you wish to knock one religion ( in many threads not just this one ) expect people to give their two cents when you post about something like this.

Drummond
01-04-2015, 07:50 PM
What you speak of is actually a valid means of evangelizing the lost.

Discriminating against Muslims solely for their faith is bad for business. Why would you celebrate victimhood? Isn't celebrating victimhood part of the socialist playbook?

CONTEXT, Tailfins ...

Do you believe that there's no amount of discrimination going on from Muslims towards other faiths ? Do Christians have an easy time of it in Muslim countries ? Try drawing some cartoons of Mohammed and see where it gets you. Or calling a teddy bear Mohammed ...

My post was justified. Lefties DO have a mission to post in favour, specifically, for Muslims. On this very forum I've seen reams of stuff posted which argues as strongly as possible for so-called 'Muslim terrorist human rights' ... with consideration for their victims entirely ABSENT.

And this keeps coming FROM THE LEFT.

If Lefties celebrate victimhood, their context for doing so conforms to a Left-leaning agenda, one invariably skewed towards favouring America's enemies. I see nothing wrong in bringing attention to that fact to others' attention.

tailfins
01-04-2015, 07:59 PM
CONTEXT, Tailfins ...

Do you believe that there's no amount of discrimination going on from Muslims towards other faiths ? Do Christians have an easy time of it in Muslim countries ? Try drawing some cartoons of Mohammed and see where it gets you. Or calling a teddy bear Mohammed ...

My post was justified. Lefties DO have a mission to post in favour, specifically, for Muslims. On this very forum I've seen reams of stuff posted which argues as strongly as possible for so-called 'Muslim terrorist human rights' ... with consideration for their victims entirely ABSENT.

If Lefties celebrate victimhood, their context for doing so conforms to a Left-leaning agenda, one invariably skewed towards favouring America's enemies. I see nothing wrong in bringing attention to that fact to others' attention.

Next time Jim or one of you guys get a new pet, you should name it Mohammed. That would be a hoot, especially if it were a pet owl.

Jeff
01-04-2015, 08:01 PM
Next time Jim or one of you guys get a new pet, you should name it Mohammed. That would be a hoot, especially if it were a pet owl.

I got a new snake ( Boa ) and thought about naming him Mohammed but then realized the snake had way to much class. :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-04-2015, 08:05 PM
CONTEXT, Tailfins ...

I see it as a duty to warn others and expose the lying propaganda that our federal government, appeasers and CAIR spew forth daily in defense of our sworn enemies--the Islamists...
Anybody that doesn't like my posting the verified truth on the subject can just kiss my ass..
I bow to no man or woman..
I do not bend or break my core principles to just get along.. Not gonna' happen, spent over 40 adult years now and faced tons of hardships and troubles by maintaining that stand.
Change now? Not on anybody's life!!!!
I may be a granite hard man but I am also a fair and firm one too.
Every friend I have will vouch for that... I take great pride in it too. -----Tyr

Drummond
01-04-2015, 08:08 PM

Anyone out there got any pigs they call Mohammed ?

[.. though come to think of it, why anyone would have such a need to insult a pig is hard to grasp ..]

aboutime
01-04-2015, 08:11 PM
I see it as a duty to warn others and expose the lying propaganda that our federal government, appeasers and CAIR spew forth daily in defense of our sworn enemies--the Islamists...
Anybody that doesn't like my posting the verified truth on the subject can just kiss my ass..
I do not bend or break my core principles to just get along.. Not gonna' happen, spent over 40 adult years now and faced tons of hardships and troubles by maintaining that stand.
Every friend I have will vouch for that... I take great pride in it too. -----Tyr

Tyr. Here's a helpful link Gabby probably will deny as being authentic, while she pretends to be a friendly visitor to the local Mosque. More of an addition to your statement above:

http://www.investigativeproject.org/4655/uae-designates-cair-mas-as-terrorist-groups

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-04-2015, 08:18 PM
Should I ever get a pet pig(porky) I'll name it Mohammad!!! --:laugh::laugh::laugh:

A most fitting tribute methinks..-- :rofl1: --Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-04-2015, 08:25 PM
Tyr. Here's a helpful link Gabby probably will deny as being authentic, while she pretends to be a friendly visitor to the local Mosque. More of an addition to your statement above:

http://www.investigativeproject.org/4655/uae-designates-cair-mas-as-terrorist-groups

Great link but CAIR being an ally of muslim terrorists is old news. It was an unindicted co-conspirator in cases that other parties got found guilty and prosecuted for. So why was it unindicted? Answer is, government favoritism , infiltration and alliances.
All that still exists and has been massively expanded on by Obama!!
Fact, a treasonous fact it is.. --Tyr

tailfins
01-05-2015, 08:35 AM

Why don't you have the same duty about Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13)? They do everything the Muslims do, but there more likely to do you or your family harm in a major US city. I'll bet Obama has the MS-13 vote and maybe even political contributions in the (dime) bag.

Bilgerat
01-05-2015, 09:07 AM
Anyone out there got any pigs they call Mohammed ?

[.. though come to think of it, why anyone would have such a need to insult a pig is hard to grasp ..]

They gots one named Hamilton :laugh:

http://youtu.be/uvRpRM020_k

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-05-2015, 11:25 AM
Why don't you have the same duty about Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13)? They do everything the Muslims do, but there more likely to do you or your family harm in a major US city. I'll bet Obama has the MS-13 vote and maybe even political contributions in the (dime) bag.

MS-13 over a billion people and spread around the globe? Didn't think so....
Have they knocked down buildings here and killed over 3,000 Americans? Didn't think so... -Tyr

tailfins
01-05-2015, 12:36 PM
MS-13 over a billion people and spread around the globe? Didn't think so....
Have they knocked down buildings here and killed over 3,000 Americans? Didn't think so... -Tyr

Are you SURE MS-13 hasn't killed over 3,000 people in the US?

NightTrain
01-05-2015, 12:56 PM

As everyone knows, MS-13 is a gang of thugs, comparable to Crips, Bloods and possibly the Harlem Homeys. Sure, they're dangerous and a blight upon our cities, but no where near the threat to civilization as fundamentalist muzzie groups such as ISIS or AQ.

The level of evil is worlds apart in their mentality, planning and execution - pun intended.

tailfins
01-05-2015, 01:01 PM
As everyone knows, MS-13 is a gang of thugs, comparable to Crips, Bloods and possibly the Harlem Homeys. Sure, they're dangerous and a blight upon our cities, but no where near the threat to civilization as fundamentalist muzzie groups such as ISIS or AQ.

The level of evil is worlds apart in their mentality, planning and execution - pun intended.

What I'm illustrating is that following the correct principles to secure our nation makes the type of threat irrelevant.

PixieStix
01-05-2015, 01:03 PM
We only have 2 cheeks Gabby. We already turned the other one.

I would never walk into a mosque being a Christian. I do not have to go to their services to understand. I just have to look at history

Your OP, is about poking those of us who judge righteously. And YES, as Christians we are to judge

tailfins
01-05-2015, 01:13 PM
We only have 2 cheeks Gabby. We already turned the other one.

I would never walk into a mosque being a Christian. I do not have to go to their services to understand. I just have to look at history

Your OP, is about poking those of us who judge righteously. And YES, as Christians we are to judge

If for the ultimate agenda of evangelization, I'm in favor of visiting. If for the purpose of supporting their error, I'm opposed.

Drummond
01-05-2015, 03:22 PM
If for the ultimate agenda of evangelization, I'm in favor of visiting. If for the purpose of supporting their error, I'm opposed.

I somehow doubt that evangelical activities in a mosque on behalf of Christianity would result in anything other than hostility and probably violence (maybe of an extreme kind, all things considered !). Muslim terrorists have amply shown us how rooted in non-human ways their 'religion' really is.

Rather, THEY would expect Christians to bend to THEIR requirements of them. Islam, after all, ultimately seeks world domination, by any means it can arrange it.

tailfins
01-05-2015, 03:33 PM
I somehow doubt that evangelical activities in a mosque on behalf of Christianity would result in anything other than hostility and probably violence (maybe of an extreme kind, all things considered !). Muslim terrorists have amply shown us how rooted in non-human ways their 'religion' really is.

Rather, THEY would expect Christians to bend to THEIR requirements of them. Islam, after all, ultimately seeks world domination, by any means it can arrange it.

God (the real one) has that covered.

PSALM 23

1The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Jeff
01-05-2015, 04:07 PM

What I'm illustrating is that following the correct principles to secure our nation makes the type of threat irrelevant.

No doubt the Muslim terrorist is a much greater threat to any of us than any of these punk gangs, but I took it that tf was just showing one threat here that we haven't done anything about, I say annihilate all of them, they are all scum and do no good for anyone, they exist only to harm others.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-05-2015, 06:26 PM

In one day? IN ONE DAY! No group has done that since WW2.
ONLY GROUP TO DO THAT ARE THE CAMEL HUMPING, STINKING MOHAMMADIANS!!!!
I have the exact same anger today as I did on 9/11..

My greatest wish is to live long enough to give some mighty fine payback to ffing vermin..
I swore an oath that day-- one that I will never , never, NEVER break...
All those sombitches are walking on the fighting side of me... A fact-- I don't forget, forgive or go along to play along!!
I don't play..... in the past many people found that solid gold fact out the hard way.
Islam will too , when they start to attempt their major take-over here.
A great many of us are preparing for that day.. It is coming , come hell or high water.. --Tyr

sundaydriver
01-06-2015, 07:03 AM
Gabby it seems that your Muslim neighbors are well assimilated to the American lifestyle while maintaining the good from there own culture. Just as other immigrants have done from day 1 here

Drummond
01-07-2015, 07:32 AM
Gabby it seems that your Muslim neighbors are well assimilated to the American lifestyle while maintaining the good from there own culture. Just as other immigrants have done from day 1 here

Point of information: I speak on behalf of what I've seen to be true of the UK.

Muslims, here, do not adjust to the native culture. They never, but NEVER (beyond CLAIMING that they do) try to integrate. Exactly the opposite.

Muslims move to an area. They colonise it. They 'terraform' it, so that it resembles as closely as possible the environment they came from. More, they demand that others around them bend to their expectations.

Muslims have established Sharia councils (and show a disregard for official opinions about them). Those Councils exercise authority over the Muslims they preside over, reaching decisions and judgments Islamic in nature which sometimes defy British law. But they carry on, regardless.

Muslims feel compelled (except for those who do so very willingly) to obey Sharia councils. Individuals defying them can be ostracised (or worse) for doing so by their communities.

We've even had a couple of cases where Imams have tried to declare entire localities 'Sharia controlled', expecting EVERYONE living there to conform to their diktats.

So I'm afraid I must report exactly the opposite to what you apparently think is true. Islam is a 'religion' driven to achieving conquest. People bend to them ... not the other way around.

http://www.thefreepressonline.co.uk/news/1/2288.htm

Muslims in Britain, now a majority population in large sections of many British cities, are planning to enforce strict Sharia Law in areas already under their effective control, where British police repeatedly fail to enforce the law. The Muslims plan to ban people from freely mixing with the opposite sex on the streets, among other things.

http://www.jspacenews.com/islamic-extremists-pushing-sharia-law-london/

Islamists are trying to enforce their severe Sharia law code of conduct in London in order to drag “enveloped in sin” Britain to a sin-free society by any means necessary, from abstention to amputation.Islamists have started a campaign to make certain areas of London and other cities Sharia law-controlled zones, starting with Walthamstow, East London. The Islamists believe that Islam and Sharia are unstoppable in Europe.

“Muslims will be commanding good and forbidding evil, presenting Islam as an alternative, to the Muslim and non-Muslim community. Ultimately we believe that Muslims can live together, trade according to the Sharia, resolve their problems according to the Sharia, and even police themselves, to a large extent. Hopefully one day we will have Islamic Emirates which will have authority locally, security locally, and even provide welfare locally”
Best of luck in interpreting all this as 'immigrants assimilating' ...:rolleyes:

LongTermGuy
01-07-2015, 10:48 PM
islam is a Cult.....insulting to civilized people to call it anything else...

`Again....For anyone to think otherwise, they are not familiar with Islam or cults. There is a big difference between religions and cults. The basic difference is freedom. You are free to practice a religion if you choose. Free to go to church. Free not to go. This is not the case with Islam. This is because those who do not practice Islam in Islamic countries are put to death. There is a great deal of pressure to practice Islam in western countries as well.

`A cult isolates you from others. One of the first things a cult leader does is to get the cult members away from those who do not share beliefs of the cult. Cult members are often driven away from family members.

`The purpose is to make the cult member more dependent on the cult. This is how Islam works. Islam is not a religion, Islam is a cult. Islam teaches that those who do not follow Islam are enemies. Muslims are discouraged from socializing with those of other faiths. The Koran states that those who do not follow Islam are enemies and should be driven off. Violence is even advocated for non believers`

Perianne
01-08-2015, 02:46 AM
Should I ever get a pet pig(porky) I'll name it Mohammad!!! --:laugh::laugh::laugh:

A most fitting tribute methinks..-- :rofl1: --Tyr

If you get a pig, you SHOULD name it Perianne. I gained 6 pounds over the holidays.

Jeff
01-08-2015, 06:59 AM
If you get a pig, you SHOULD name it Perianne. I gained 6 pounds over the holidays.

I think any that tell the truth will be right next to ya :laugh:

The wife made 7 pies, a new type of pie a friend of mine had brought over on Thanksgiving ( its simple but delicious ) she made 7 right before Christmas and they are gone :laugh: Worst part is I think if ya added it up I probably ate 4 of them myself :laugh: