PDA

View Full Version : "Three Card" DeBlasio

tailfins
12-27-2014, 10:00 AM
The Three Card Monte dealers are coming back. DeBlasio is having the Giuliani effect in reverse.

http://nypost.com/2014/12/26/three-card-monte-scam-artists-return-to-midtown/

Jeff
12-27-2014, 12:34 PM
After this last week hearing more and more about the Mayor up there I was wondering about what shape Manhattan was in, I remember as a kid these games where everywhere and guys selling jewelry from briefcases where also everywhere, 42nd street was a perverts dream and last I was up there it was all Disney stores , thanks to Giuliani. he had cleaned all the trash out of downtown, I was told it was all there just on the outskirts but didn't much care to look for it, In fact I was there when Giuliani was Mayor and actually saw a cop chase a guy that was selling stuff from a briefcase, yes the cop was actually chasing him, see years ago the cops would walk in packs of 8 or so and I was a kid but I can remember you could walk right by them smoking a joint and as long as you didn't pass it they let it go ( heck if ya didn't pass it then I am guessing they would say they thought it was a cigarette) but that last time I was there it was cleaned up fantastic, I kind of figured this guy may not be as tough and it may go right back ( if it hadn't already )