PDA

View Full Version : Gay adoption: A new take on the American family

nevadamedic
06-25-2007, 08:58 PM
ATLANTA, Georgia (CNN) -- For 5-year-old Jackson Manford-Roach, Mother's Day means it's time to see his grandmothers.

"I don't need little lace gloves, which is what [Jackson and his classmates] made this year," Jeffrey Roach, one of Jackson's two fathers, said. "The other kids always ask who he's making the stuff for and he always makes his for his grandma."

Jackson is one of 65,000 adopted children being raised by same-sex parents in the United States, according to a March 2007 report compiled by the Urban Institute and the Williams Institute at University of California at Los Angeles School of Law.

The same report estimates more than 14,100 foster children were living with one or more gay or lesbian foster parent.

Roach and his longtime partner, Ken Manford, adopted Jackson from Guatemala in 2001 and say he is not overly bothered by the non-traditional character of their family. (Audio slide show: One family's experience)

"We worry about it more than he does," Roach said, although the two fathers acknowledged that Jackson had been asking about "mom" lately.

"We're pretty upfront about it," Manford said. "You just ...say, 'If you had a mommy, then you wouldn't have two daddies. Is that what you want?' And he says, 'No I want two daddies and a mommy.'"

"Well, there's not a mommy, you've got grandma, and granny and Aunt Jennifer. And he'll say, 'OK.'"

Though denied the right to marry in every state except Massachusetts, more and more same-sex couples are turning to adoption and foster care to form families, according to child adoption groups who study the issue.

Rob Calhoun and his partner, Clay Calhoun, of Avondale Estates, Georgia, have two adopted children -- 4-year-old daughter Rainey and son, Jimmy, who is 18 months old. The children share the same biological mother.

"We're not moms, we're not heterosexual. We're not biological parents," Rob Calhoun said. But "we're totally equal and just as loving as female parents, as straight parents, and biological parents."

"Love makes a family, not biology or gender," he added.

Full Story........
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/06/25/gay.adoption/index.html

EXACTLY Love makes a family nor gender! He hit it right on the head errr ummmm he maid his point ack that wont work either :laugh2: He's just right! :laugh2:

shattered
06-25-2007, 09:04 PM
Bullshit he's right... Rather than selfishly thinking about what they want, and trying to guilt trip the kid with 'If you had a mommy, then you wouldn't have two daddies. Is that what you want?', why not think about how that childs life will be affected when his peers start putting 2 + 2 together... Try thinking *ahead*, and not going for what sounds good now.

OCA
06-25-2007, 09:09 PM
Nevada you dissapoint me when you chow down on tripe such as this.

nevadamedic
06-25-2007, 09:15 PM
Nevada you dissapoint me when you chow down on tripe such as this.

No offense but im not here to impress you. Granted I think all this media publicity isn't right but if they want to adopt kids from other countries who would never experience a family, why the hell not? All's kids need is love and disclipline.

glockmail
06-25-2007, 09:19 PM
No offense but im not here to impress you. Granted I think all this media publicity isn't right but if they want to adopt kids from other countries who would never experience a family, why the hell not? All's kids need is love and disclipline. Kids need two normal parents. Queers shouldn't adopt unless there are no normals that can step in.

5stringJeff
06-25-2007, 09:28 PM
"We're pretty upfront about it," Manford said. "You just ...say, 'If you had a mommy, then you wouldn't have two daddies. Is that what you want?'

WTF is wrong with people?!?!? :mad: Trying to guilt trip a 5-year-old into buying the gay agenda?!? :mad:

shattered
06-25-2007, 09:30 PM
WTF is wrong with people?!?!? :mad: Trying to guilt trip a 5-year-old into buying the gay agenda?!? :mad:

Hey! No stealing my words! :coffee:

06-25-2007, 09:31 PM
I can't believe that couple is trying to tell the people that the 5 year old is not bothered by it. The kid has no concept of what is going on. And its obvious he is bothered by it if he is asking where his mother is.

Those poor kids. I just hope the Lord will pour His grace upon them because they are going to have alot to deal with because of the selfish attitudes of their "parents."

darin
06-25-2007, 09:35 PM
Agreed, avatar - well said.

nevadamedic
06-25-2007, 09:40 PM
I can't believe that couple is trying to tell the people that the 5 year old is not bothered by it. The kid has no concept of what is going on. And its obvious he is bothered by it if he is asking where his mother is.

Those poor kids. I just hope the Lord will pour His grace upon them because they are going to have alot to deal with because of the selfish attitudes of their "parents."

How in the hell can you say it's selfish? They are taking the kids in, putting a roof over their hear, clothes on their back and food in their stomach and giving them a loving family. So what if they have two dad's or two mom's. These are kids that would normally be forgotten in the system or even worse. Any of you who would rather that happen then have them go with a gay couple just because you have something against it is wrong and you know it.

shattered
06-25-2007, 09:46 PM
How in the hell can you say it's selfish? They are taking the kids in, putting a roof over their hear, clothes on their back and food in their stomach and giving them a loving family. So what if they have two dad's or two mom's. These are kids that would normally be forgotten in the system or even worse. Any of you who would rather that happen then have them go with a gay couple just because you have something against it is wrong and you know it.

You on crack? The kids asking legitimate questions, and is met with guilt trips for answers. How is that NOT abuse?

Gunny
06-25-2007, 09:52 PM

Yeah, so what if they're raised to think two daddies or two mommies is perfectly normal. Never mind the fact all the other kids have one of each, and kids are cruel. They'll make SURE he knows it.

But that's okay since it's all about making the fags happy, right? Heaven forbid they be denied children just because their choice of lifestyle and biology dictate it as so. We can legislate around nature ... no problem.

06-25-2007, 09:54 PM

it selfish because its obvious they care more about pretending to be a family then the kids well being. If you actually cared about a child you wouldnt put him in such a warped environment.

This is not about the child. Its about them making a political statement and pretending to be normal. And its completely selfish because the kid is going to be scarred because of them. not to mention what is going to happen when the separate and start fighting over who owns the kid.

And whats worse is the scars wont just affect one generation. They are screwing up generations of people with their agenda.

Gunny
06-25-2007, 10:05 PM
it selfish because its obvious they care more about pretending to be a family then the kids well being. If you actually cared about a child you wouldnt put him in such a warped environment.

This is not about the child. Its about them making a political statement and pretending to be normal. And its completely selfish because the kid is going to be scarred because of them. not to mention what is going to happen when the separate and start fighting over who owns the kid.

And whats worse is the scars wont just affect one generation. They are screwing up generations of people with their agenda.

:clap:

Well-said.

nevadamedic
06-25-2007, 11:02 PM
Yeah, so what if they're raised to think two daddies or two mommies is perfectly normal. Never mind the fact all the other kids have one of each, and kids are cruel. They'll make SURE he knows it.

But that's okay since it's all about making the fags happy, right? Heaven forbid they be denied children just because their choice of lifestyle and biology dictate it as so. We can legislate around nature ... no problem.

Nowadays it is normal.

nevadamedic
06-25-2007, 11:05 PM

Every bit of that is crap and you know it.

5stringJeff
06-25-2007, 11:28 PM
Hey! No stealing my words! :coffee:

You were apparently right on the mark with your wording, to agree with me like that. :D

Rahul
06-25-2007, 11:46 PM
There isn't anythign wrong at all with gay/lesbian couples adopting kids. The statement made in the OP is correct - love makes a family, not gender.

I'd rather a kid was raised by two loving men, rather than an abusive "straight" father, for instance. . .

Rahul
06-25-2007, 11:48 PM
Bullshit he's right... Rather than selfishly thinking about what they want, and trying to guilt trip the kid with 'If you had a mommy, then you wouldn't have two daddies. Is that what you want?', why not think about how that childs life will be affected when his peers start putting 2 + 2 together... Try thinking *ahead*, and not going for what sounds good now.

How exactly will you change the current stigma associated with homosexual parents if you are worried about what a child's peers would think 10 years down the road? Things have to change sometime, and a start needs to be made someplace. As an old Chinese saying goes, the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. . .

nevadamedic
06-25-2007, 11:48 PM
There isn't anythign wrong at all with gay/lesbian couples adopting kids. The statement made in the OP is correct - love makes a family, not gender.

I'd rather a kid was raised by two loving men, rather than an abusive "straight" father, for instance. . .

Holy shit, I actually agree with you.

Rahul
06-25-2007, 11:49 PM
Holy shit, I actually agree with you.

I guess it had to happen sometime. . . :lol:

nevadamedic
06-26-2007, 12:03 AM
I guess it had to happen sometime. . . :lol:

Must be the pain medication im on............. :laugh2:

glockmail
06-26-2007, 06:28 AM

Lookie here. More queer Enablers.:pee:

Rahul
06-26-2007, 07:27 AM
Lookie here. More queer Enablers.:pee:

Insults are not required.

In the meantime, there is nothing wrong with two men raising a kid, or two women, for that matter.

5stringJeff
06-26-2007, 07:42 AM

In the meantime, there is nothing wrong with two men raising a kid, or two women, for that matter.

Except that the child in question will be brought up with an incorrect notion of what constitutes a family, what constitutes healthy relationships, what constitutes moral sexual behavior, etc. etc.

glockmail
06-26-2007, 07:43 AM

Why is that an insult to you? Do you deny your opinions enable queers?

Rahul
06-26-2007, 01:04 PM
Except that the child in question will be brought up with an incorrect notion of what constitutes a family,

How does it matter? If it meant a choice between an abusive father, and a loving one, would it really matter? What constitutes a family and what doesn't could be explained to the kid when he/she grows up, if there is a need to, but in the meantime, the kid has to be taken care of.

what constitutes healthy relationships,

Homosexuals are perfectly capable of healthy relationships.

what constitutes moral sexual behavior, etc. etc.

Sorry, but there is nothing immoral about homosexuality, if that is what you are implying. Nothing at all wrong with two consenting adults having sex with each other. . . if they choose a person of their own sex to have sex with, hey, I am not going to judge them.

nevadamedic
06-26-2007, 01:09 PM
How does it matter? If it meant a choice between an abusive father, and a loving one, would it really matter? What constitutes a family and what doesn't could be explained to the kid when he/she grows up, if there is a need to, but in the meantime, the kid has to be taken care of.

Homosexuals are perfectly capable of healthy relationships.

Sorry, but there is nothing immoral about homosexuality, if that is what you are implying. Nothing at all wrong with two consenting adults having sex with each other. . . if they choose a person of their own sex to have sex with, hey, I am not going to judge them.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

nevadamedic
06-26-2007, 01:10 PM
Except that the child in question will be brought up with an incorrect notion of what constitutes a family, what constitutes healthy relationships, what constitutes moral sexual behavior, etc. etc.

:pee: Arn't you in college? Hopefully you will learn something about this subject.

theHawk
06-26-2007, 01:15 PM
This is the main reason I am against the government forcing all of society to recognize gay marriage. It will lead to them being legally able to adopt children every bit as much as hetro married couples. I believe the long term political goal of 'gay marriage' advocates is to pave the path to gays having unresricted access to as many chilren as they want. To make it not only acceptable, but their legal right to adopt, teach, and be put in any other type of position of authority over children. Its in these positions that they can most easily 'recruit' for their cause.

How does it matter? If it meant a choice between an abusive father, and a loving one, would it really matter?

You make it sound as if the choice is either between an abusive straight father & mother, or a 'loving' gay couple. So all straight parents are abusive?

Oh and I almost forgot, there could never be any chance of gay couples abusing their adoptive children right? I mean, gays are never envolved in things like pedophila right?

Rahul
06-26-2007, 01:27 PM
I believe the long term political goal of 'gay marriage' advocates is to pave the path to gays having unresricted access to as many chilren as they want.

I disagree. They don't have any political agenda. They simply want to get married like heterosexuals do. In addition, adoption is not the only right they are looking for. There are other things. For instance, if one partner died, then his estate would legally be given to the spouse, the other male partner. Things like that.

To make it not only acceptable, but their legal right to adopt, teach, and be put in any other type of position of authority over children. Its in these positions that they can most easily 'recruit' for their cause.

Nonsense. I see no reason that they would want "authority" over children to "recruit" them for their cause. You make it sound like all homosexuals are looking to convert others. . . Actually, it's some of the conservative Christians that have so much of a problem with homosexuals and wish for them to follow their lifestyle, not the homosexuals trying to get others to conform to their way of life.

You make it sound as if the choice is either between an abusive straight father & mother, or a 'loving' gay couple. So all straight parents are abusive?

I articulated one scenario. In that scenario, would you still be against gays adopting the child and let the abusive parents take care of it?

Oh and I almost forgot, there could never be any chance of gay couples abusing their adoptive children right? I mean, gays are never envolved in things like pedophila right?

Where did I say there coul dnever be any chance of that?

OCA
06-26-2007, 02:24 PM
All's kids need is love and disclipline.

and a mother and a father not two of a kind.

Better off to stay in a shitty situation as a foster kid than to be transported into another situation with queer somethings or others. Will not use the word parents since logically two moms or two dads can't be parents.

OCA
06-26-2007, 02:26 PM
Nowadays it is normal.

No, actually its not, nowadays or in the olden days no matter how you spin it.

OCA
06-26-2007, 02:28 PM

Translation: normal people=abusive.....queers=loving.

Please stay away from my children........always.

OCA
06-26-2007, 02:29 PM
How exactly will you change the current stigma associated with homosexual parents if you are worried about what a child's peers would think 10 years down the road? Things have to change sometime, and a start needs to be made someplace. As an old Chinese saying goes, the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. . .

This is one thing that must not change, not all change is good.

OCA
06-26-2007, 02:30 PM

HOLY SHIT! Are you actually saying that two men are a substitute for a mother?

I thought I would never run across someone so fucked up..........ever.

OCA
06-26-2007, 02:33 PM
They don't have any political agenda.

By this statement you simply display a total lack of knowledge on any subject regarding queers.

Totally unfuckingbelievable!:laugh2:

theHawk
06-26-2007, 02:46 PM
I disagree. They don't have any political agenda. They simply want to get married like heterosexuals do. In addition, adoption is not the only right they are looking for. There are other things. For instance, if one partner died, then his estate would legally be given to the spouse, the other male partner. Things like that.
OK, first you say they don't have a political agenda, then you turn around and say adoption is not the only right they are looking for. That is a political agenda. Things like having your estate given to a lover are simple things that already can be achieved by power of attorny and written wills. There are no "rights" being denied to them at all. They can easily have their wealth turned over to whomever they please upon their death, they can easily get a marriage at any church that will do the religious ceremony for them. What they want to do is force the rest of us in recognizing them as a normal couple, and with that the rights to adopt, to join the military as openly gay, and so that all children will grow up in a world where gay marriage is completely normal.

Nonsense. I see no reason that they would want "authority" over children to "recruit" them for their cause. You make it sound like all homosexuals are looking to convert others. . . Actually, it's some of the conservative Christians that have so much of a problem with homosexuals and wish for them to follow their lifestyle, not the homosexuals trying to get others to conform to their way of life.
Do you know what perfession has the most sexual child abusers? Its not Catholic priests as liberals would have you believe. Its teachers and coaches.
And its also a fact that homosexuals are much more likely then hetros to be pedophiles. Thats been discussed in several other threads, and in those threads we've seen the qoutes from prominant gay leaders openly say their goals are to 'recruit' young children.

I articulated one scenario. In that scenario, would you still be against gays adopting the child and let the abusive parents take care of it?

When would I or anyone else ever be in a position like that? Why wouldn't the kid(s) be simply given to another family without abuse going on? I'd rather see the kid in an orphanage until suitable parents can be found than either of those two choices.

nevadamedic
06-26-2007, 04:40 PM
This is the main reason I am against the government forcing all of society to recognize gay marriage. It will lead to them being legally able to adopt children every bit as much as hetro married couples. I believe the long term political goal of 'gay marriage' advocates is to pave the path to gays having unresricted access to as many chilren as they want. To make it not only acceptable, but their legal right to adopt, teach, and be put in any other type of position of authority over children. Its in these positions that they can most easily 'recruit' for their cause.

No, they want this because it's the path to equal right's and respect. A person is not more likely to do harm to a child just because he\she is gay, that is pure lies created by people who are afraid of what they dont know. They play into their hatred and ignorance so they never get the chance to learn the truth. Haterd can cloud someones visions of reality. I know first hand on this one.

nevadamedic
06-26-2007, 04:43 PM

So your making allagations of him being a bad parent because he supports gay and lesbian rights? That's out of line even for you. I have a almost 10 year old daughter, I support gay and lesbian and equal rights, are you going to call me a bad parent now?

OCA
06-26-2007, 07:20 PM
So your making allagations of him being a bad parent because he supports gay and lesbian rights? That's out of line even for you. I have a almost 10 year old daughter, I support gay and lesbian and equal rights, are you going to call me a bad parent now?

Bad parent? You? Maybe, haven't seen you come out in favor of pedophilia and incest as Gandhi has though so you got that going for you but if you are teaching your kids that queer choicers are equal and not deviant then you in fact are doing your children a disservice.

OCA
06-26-2007, 07:24 PM
No, they want this because it's the path to equal right's and respect. A person is not more likely to do harm to a child just because he\she is gay, that is pure lies created by people who are afraid of what they dont know. They play into their hatred and ignorance so they never get the chance to learn the truth. Haterd can cloud someones visions of reality. I know first hand on this one.

You are so brainwashed that its kind of sad.

Again for the uneducated:queer choicers are born with every inalienable right under the constitution that every other American is what they aren't born with is the right to change law solely on how they choose to live their life even knowing that when they make that choice that the choice will preclude them from certain things such as marriage.

Queers do not really want to get married, they simply want their perversion of choice legitimized, marriage is just the vehicle they are driving to get to legitimization......nothing less, nothing more.

nevadamedic
06-26-2007, 07:38 PM
Bad parent? You? Maybe, haven't seen you come out in favor of pedophilia and incest as Gandhi has though so you got that going for you but if you are teaching your kids that queer choicers are equal and not deviant then you in fact are doing your children a disservice.

Don't even talk about pedophilia reguarding me and dont EVER fucking say that I support it when you don't know me or my fucking back ground. My daughter was raped and molested by a 60+ year old friend of her white trash step father and for you to even think that I support that, you are very luck you are saying this behind a computer screen. :fu:

Abbey Marie
06-26-2007, 07:44 PM
Don't even talk about pedophilia reguarding me and dont EVER fucking say that I support it when you don't know me or my fucking back ground. My daughter was raped and molested by a 60+ year old friend of her white trash step father and for you to even think that I support that, you are very luck you are saying this behind a computer screen. :fu:

I read it that he was saying you are not in favor of it.

OCA
06-26-2007, 08:08 PM

You obviously are an ignorant motherfucking fake conservative. Go back and read the post again, this time try and comprehend what you are reading.

I'll be waiting for the public apology.

nevadamedic
06-26-2007, 08:08 PM

They way he said it was a smart ass play of words basically meaning that he hasn't see be make a post against it but the doesn't mean im against it. People need to watch their smarrt mouths when they talk about that subject. It not even a funny joke to say someone is ok with it when they have been through it themselves.

OCA
06-26-2007, 08:09 PM

Exactly, Nevada ain't the brightest bulb on the xmas tree.

nevadamedic
06-26-2007, 08:10 PM
You obviously are an ignorant motherfucking fake conservative. Go back and read the post again, this time try and comprehend what you are reading.

I'll be waiting for the public apology.

Apology for what? You being an asshole like always? That is not something you even bring up to someone you know nothing about.

OCA
06-26-2007, 08:11 PM
They way he said it was a smart ass play of words basically meaning that he hasn't see be make a post against it but the doesn't mean im against it. People need to watch their smarrt mouths when they talk about that subject. It not even a funny joke to say someone is ok with it when they have been through it themselves.

Reading comprehension are the words of the day Einstein.

You are way too sensitive for this board. Maybe just stick to the popcorn icon and 1 line posts and leave the debating to the big kids.

OCA
06-26-2007, 08:12 PM
Apology for what? You being an asshole like always? That is not something you even bring up to someone you know nothing about.

Still waiting for you to comprehend the post and then apologize publicly.

*OCA watches clock*

OCA
06-26-2007, 08:14 PM
What did I bring up anyway Nevada? Have you been accused of anything? Or could it possibly be that you didn't have the remedial smarts to understand the post?

Stick to hating on Mexicans.

Gunny
06-26-2007, 08:17 PM
Nowadays it is normal.

Bullshit. There is NOTHING normal about homos. I just don't get it. I cannot comprehend ANY educated adult with a lick of common sense even considering anything of the sort.

And laying a guilt trip on the kid for asking questions just puts the spotlight on the fact that this shit is about putting on a gay show for the public, not about what's best for the kid, and heaven forbid that kid intude on that little show in any way.

Gunny
06-26-2007, 08:17 PM

Actually, it was one of the better, spot-on posts in this thread. You're talking out your ass.

nevadamedic
06-26-2007, 08:20 PM
Reading comprehension are the words of the day Einstein.

You are way too sensitive for this board. Maybe just stick to the popcorn icon and 1 line posts and leave the debating to the big kids.

Your right, I am to sensative when it comes to child molestation. God forbid that ever happened to your child or the child of someone you know then you would understand why I react the way I do on this subject.

Gunny
06-26-2007, 08:20 PM

Lying your ass off ass usual. There's no love here. Only the show for immoral, fag-lovers like you to watch and say "see?"

When you raise a child, the CHILD comes first, not your bullshit, selfish motivations and how the gay little couple who's destroying some kid's life looks to the public.

nevadamedic
06-26-2007, 08:22 PM
Bullshit. There is NOTHING normal about homos. I just don't get it. I cannot comprehend ANY educated adult with a lick of common sense even considering anything of the sort.

And laying a guilt trip on the kid for asking questions just puts the spotlight on the fact that this shit is about putting on a gay show for the public, not about what's best for the kid, and heaven forbid that kid intude on that little show in any way.

It's what they do. I don't see why it matters. It's something you or I would never do ourselfs so why does it matter if they engage in the gay lifestyle? It should matter to us. Sure it is sick and unnatural but thats not for us to decide. It is something they have to live with.

OCA
06-26-2007, 08:23 PM
Your right, I am to sensative when it comes to child molestation. God forbid that ever happened to your child or the child of someone you know then you would understand why I react the way I do on this subject.

Bullshit, who talked about child molestation?

Gunny
06-26-2007, 08:26 PM
It's what they do. I don't see why it matters. It's something you or I would never do ourselfs so why does it matter if they engage in the gay lifestyle? It should matter to us. Sure it is sick and unnatural but thats not for us to decide. It is something they have to live with.

Are you onto your own program here? This is about gay ADOPTION, not just being gay.

And it ISN'T "what they do." Gays who ahere strictly to a gay lifestyle cannot have children. It's people like you who don't give a shit who have allowed them to circumvent legislation using the court room for a back door so they can obtain what they cannot naturally create.

If they want to be gay and keep it in the privacy of their own homes, that's their business. When they start adopting recruits, and/or trophy children to try and give the appearance of beign normal, they're going too far.

nevadamedic
06-26-2007, 08:40 PM
Are you onto your own program here? This is about gay ADOPTION, not just being gay.

And it ISN'T "what they do." Gays who ahere strictly to a gay lifestyle cannot have children. It's people like you who don't give a shit who have allowed them to circumvent legislation using the court room for a back door so they can obtain what they cannot naturally create.

If they want to be gay and keep it in the privacy of their own homes, that's their business. When they start adopting recruits, and/or trophy children to try and give the appearance of beign normal, they're going too far.

Ok, show me some studies or evidence that shows that kids from gay homes become gay themselves. Being gay is not something someone can be turned onto, it is something that they are born with and is natural to them like being with a woman is natural and normal to me and you.

Abbey Marie
06-26-2007, 09:48 PM

I'm so sorry about your little girl, Nevada. As the mother of a girl, I imagine how that would change my life and my feelings forever. :(

Yurt
06-26-2007, 09:59 PM
Ok, show me some studies or evidence that shows that kids from gay homes become gay themselves. Being gay is not something someone can be turned onto, it is something that they are born with and is natural to them like being with a woman is natural and normal to me and you.

http://web.syr.edu/~rtharper/bullshit.jpg

Yurt
06-26-2007, 10:03 PM
Still waiting for you to comprehend the post and then apologize publicly.

*OCA watches clock*

hope its it a wind up, else you'll waste batteries like me...

shattered
06-26-2007, 10:14 PM

I'm not much one to stick up for OCA, because he can be a crass jackass, but in this case, you need to chill the hell out. There was nothing in that post that could be twisted around and taken wrong, unless you're a girl, and PMSing.

Are you?

You DO owe him an apology.

Gunny
06-26-2007, 10:22 PM

Since gay adoption hasn't been around long enough to produce any results, I'd say that's a dishonest request.

There is NO evidence to support homosexuality being hereditary. The only actual evidence supports homosexuality as a behavioral disorder. So, you are wrong.

manu1959
06-26-2007, 10:42 PM
Since gay adoption hasn't been around long enough to produce any results, I'd say that's a dishonest request.

There is NO evidence to support homosexuality being hereditary. The only actual evidence supports homosexuality as a behavioral disorder. So, you are wrong.

well lets see......children of divorce tend to get divorced....children of abusive parents tend to be abusive.....children tend to model their parents behaviour.....would not be too far fetched to assume ...............nah.....

Gunny
06-26-2007, 10:46 PM
well lets see......children of divorce tend to get divorced....children of abusive parents tend to be abusive.....children tend to model their parents behaviour.....would not be too far fetched to assume ...............nah.....

It's coming down the road. It'll be too late by then, because a generation will have been lost to a lie, but it's coming.

Rahul
06-26-2007, 11:37 PM

Stay away from the personal remarks if possible.

This is one thing that must not change, not all change is good.

Why must it not change?

HOLY SHIT! Are you actually saying that two men are a substitute for a mother?

Perhaps you could produce a quote to back this statement up.

OK, first you say they don't have a political agenda, then you turn around and say adoption is not the only right they are looking for. That is a political agenda.

If heterosexuals were looking for similar rights, do they have a political agenda as well?

Things like having your estate given to a lover are simple things that already can be achieved by power of attorny and written wills. There are no "rights" being denied to them at all. They can easily have their wealth turned over to whomever they please upon their death, they can easily get a marriage at any church that will do the religious ceremony for them. What they want to do is force the rest of us in recognizing them as a normal couple, and with that the rights to adopt, to join the military as openly gay, and so that all children will grow up in a world where gay marriage is completely normal.

And what exactly is wrong with making gay marriage completely "normal"?

What is wrong with homosexuals serving in the military?

Can you provide me even ONE study which shows homosexuals do not make good parents, or good soldiers?

NOBODY is forcing you to turn gay, so I do not see what th eissue is here.

Do you know what perfession has the most sexual child abusers? Its not Catholic priests as liberals would have you believe. Its teachers and coaches.

Assuming you have proof for this, are we to ban teachers and coaches from interacting with kids? Or marrying?

And its also a fact that homosexuals are much more likely then hetros to be pedophiles.

How so? Furthermore, you haven't backed this or the last statement up.

Thats been discussed in several other threads, and in those threads we've seen the qoutes from prominant gay leaders openly say their goals are to 'recruit' young children.

Source, please.

I'd rather see the kid in an orphanage until suitable parents can be found than either of those two choices.

Do you honestly believe there is no abuse going on at orphanages?

nevadamedic
06-27-2007, 04:12 AM

Your saying it's dishonest because you don't have an answer.

nevadamedic
06-27-2007, 05:26 AM
I'm so sorry about your little girl, Nevada. As the mother of a girl, I imagine how that would change my life and my feelings forever. :(

It also happened to her 4 year old(at the time) step sister. He gets out in approx. 100 days, then the fun begins. I have a get out of jail party I am going to throw for him.

glockmail
06-27-2007, 07:28 AM
well lets see......children of divorce tend to get divorced....children of abusive parents tend to be abusive.....children tend to model their parents behaviour.....would not be too far fetched to assume ...............nah..... This hits it on the mark. Queer adoption is simply a method for queers to procreate. The fact that it occurs at the expense of children is of no consequence to the queer lobby. In fact they consider this to be a good thing.

Oh, they'll cite statistics and such that the occurance of kids growing up to be queers has not been shown to be any greater with queer parents. These are mere polls that can be doctored to show a desired result. Common sense tells us all otherwise, whether you choose to admit it or not.

theHawk
06-27-2007, 03:03 PM
Assuming you have proof for this, are we to ban teachers and coaches from interacting with kids? Or marrying?
No, but we sure as hell could ban homos from being in those positions, much like we do already in the military.

How so? Furthermore, you haven't backed this or the last statement up.
Its quite simple to figure out. Most figures put the number of gays to be about 1-2% of the population. That % is ALOT higher than 2% within pedophiles. That means even *if* the percentage of pedophiles that are gay is only 4%, then gays are twice as likely to be a pedophile than any given hetro, even if they are still outnumbered by the total number of hetro pedophiles. But many studys put the number WAY beyond that.

The institute, after reviewing more than 19 studies and peer-reviewed reports in a 1985 "Psychological Reports" article, found that homosexuals account for between 25 and 40 percent of all child molestation
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=27431

Now, if gays are commiting between 25 and 40 percent of child molestations when they only make up 1-2% of the total population, that should raise some red flags. Unless of course you're a queer enabler.

Also, gay child molesters are much more likely to repeat their offense and at a great frequency than their hetro counterparts. And those victims are usually male. (Females consitute a very, very, small % of child molesters)

glockmail
06-27-2007, 04:34 PM
No, but we sure as hell could ban homos from being in those positions, much like we do already in the military.

Its quite simple to figure out. Most figures put the number of gays to be about 1-2% of the population. That % is ALOT higher than 2% within pedophiles. That means even *if* the percentage of pedophiles that are gay is only 4%, then gays are twice as likely to be a pedophile than any given hetro, even if they are still outnumbered by the total number of hetro pedophiles. But many studys put the number WAY beyond that.

Now, if gays are commiting between 25 and 40 percent of child molestations when they only make up 1-2% of the total population, that should raise some red flags. Unless of course you're a queer enabler.

Also, gay child molesters are much more likely to repeat their offense and at a great frequency than their hetro counterparts. And those victims are usually male. (Females consitute a very, very, small % of child molesters)

These are all arguments that the queer enablers don't want to hear.

06-27-2007, 04:46 PM
Let's ignore the studies that have been out for years saying children need both their mother and their father and lets just play games with the life of children so that completely selfish inviduals can pretend to be responsible.

glockmail
06-27-2007, 05:01 PM
Let's ignore the studies that have been out for years saying children need both their mother and their father and lets just play games with the life of children so that completely selfish inviduals can pretend to be responsible.
That all part of blind, stupid faith in being "progressive".

Gunny
06-27-2007, 05:54 PM
Your saying it's dishonest because you don't have an answer.

I'm saying it's dishonest because ...hold on now while I repeat myself .... gay adoption has not been around long enough to have produced any results. Before any evidence you are demanding can be compiled, at LEAST one generation has to pass for the adopted children to become adults.

That's really not that hard to understand.

06-27-2007, 10:05 PM
I'm saying it's dishonest because ...hold on now while I repeat myself .... gay adoption has not been around long enough to have produced any results. Before any evidence you are demanding can be compiled, at LEAST one generation has to pass for the adopted children to become adults.

That's really not that hard to understand.

Of course, then its too late to correct, because the damage has been done and generations of people will have to deal with the consequences of bad behavior now.

nevadamedic
06-27-2007, 10:19 PM

Some of those guys are more feminine then most women. :laugh2:

Yurt
06-27-2007, 11:00 PM
Some of those guys are more feminine then most women. :laugh2:

What does that have to do with "homosexual" issues? :poke:

nevadamedic
06-27-2007, 11:04 PM
What does that have to do with "homosexual" issues? :poke:

Read the quote moron. Avatar said they need both a mother and a father and most gay guys can be a mother.

Rahul
06-27-2007, 11:28 PM

And, how well do you think that would work? Do you think those wanting to be teachers would be honest and forthcoming regarding their sexual preferences?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Are+gays+likely+to+be+pedophiles . . . I can find just as many sources showing the opposite. :)

nevadamedic
06-27-2007, 11:29 PM
And, how well do you think that would work? Do you think those wanting to be teachers would be honest and forthcoming regarding their sexual preferences?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Are+gays+likely+to+be+pedophiles . . . I can find just as many sources showing the opposite. :)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............

theHawk
06-28-2007, 08:10 AM

Well did you even read any of those links. Just looking at the first link on the list, they don't refute what I stated. In fact, they support exactly what I am saying. They say there is no "scientific data" to support the theory that gays are more likely to be pedophiles. But we're not talking about scientific, we're talking about the hard numbers of convicted child molesters. Are we supposed to believe that just because we haven't found something in the genes that its not happening?

Anyway, here is a quote from your own source:

So, lets look at what we have: 19.2 % is definitely heterosexual molestation and 6.3% is definitely homosexual molestation. This equals a ratio of 3:1 (=19.2/6.3) which means that 1 out of 4 (25%) of molestations are by homosexuals and 75% by heterosexuals. The ratio of heterosexuals to homosexuals in the population at large varies greatly from country to country and from one era of human civilization to the next. But the statistical database was from 1991 through 1996 in 12 states of the US, During this time it has been suggested that 2-3% of the population was homosexual. If we use an average of 2.5% we find that 25% of all child molestations were committed by the 2.5 % of the population who are homosexuals. This is an overrepresentation of a factor of 10.

In other words: by using this methodology we find that a homosexual person is 10 times as likely as a heterosexual person to be a child molester.

http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:8tIxEkXso0MJ:www.akegreen.org/homosexuality--_pedophile.htm+Are+gays+likely+to+be+pedophiles&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

Then they turn around and say

But there can be no discussion about the fact that homosexual men are more likely (far more likely) to be or to become pedophiles than heterosexual men.
..simply because the overall number of hetros is more than gays. They do a nice song and dance routine but they cannot dispute their own facts.

Rahul
06-28-2007, 11:34 PM
Well did you even read any of those links.

Not all. However, here is a link supporting what I am saying.

Homophobia: Fighting the Myths

MYTH #1: Lesbian and gay adults recruit children to homosexuality.

FACT: Research shows that sexual orientation is determined either before birth or very early in life and that no one can after another person's sexual orientation,

In a study of 161 homosexual males with twin or adoptive brothers, 52% of the subjects' identical twin brothers, 22% of their fraternal twin brothers, and 11% of their adoptive brothers were homosexual, which supports the theory of a biological link. -Bailey JM and Pillard R, `a Genetic Study of Male Sexual Orientation` Arch Gen Psych 1991.

Examples of Homophobia

A study of lesbian twin sisters found similar result: the identical "twins of lesbians were three times as likely to be lesbian or bisexual than their fraternal twins. -Bailey JM et al `Heritable Factors Influence Sexual Orientation in Women` Arch Gen Psych 1993.
In a study comparing the brain tissue of 19 homosexual and 16 heterosexual men there was a significant size difference between the two groups in a cluster of cells in the hypothalamus (a region involved in sexual response)--LEVay S. Science 1991.
In a study of 979 homosexual and 477 heterosexual men, most said that their sexual orientation was established before adolescence, regardless of whether they, had been sexually active at that time. Bell AP, Weinberg MS, Hammersmith SK, Sexual Preference: It's Development in Men and Women, Indiana University Press, Bloomington 1981.

MYTH #2: Lesbian and gay adults are a danger to children.

FACT: Sexual abuse of children occurs primarily within the family. Most sexual abuse of children outside the family is committed by pedophiles (people who engage sexually with children). Adult lesbians and gays are no more likely to be pedophile than heterosexuals.

Pedophiles frequently do not differentiate between male and female victims; they are motivated more by power, control, and hostility than by sexual desire -- and victimize girls twice as often as boys. -Freud K et al., "Erotic gender differentiation in Pedophilia," Archives of Sexual Behavior 1991.
A study of 930 women in San Francisco showed that of those who had been incestuously abused, 95% of the abuse had been perpetrated by a male relative -- usually the father or uncle. -Russell D. The Secret Trauma, Basic Books, 1986.
A study of sexual-abuse offenders concluded that a heterosexual adult is more likely to be a threat to children than a homosexual adult. Groth AN, Men Who Rape, Plenum Press NY. 1979.

MYTH # 3: Lesbian and gay teachers have a negative impact on children.

FACT: In most parts of the United States, lesbian and gay teachers are not able to reveal their sexual orientation because doing so can jeopardize their jobs. Therefore, there have been few studies on lesbian and gay teachers. The aforementioned statistics, however, invalidate the myth that they could influence their student's sexual orientation or endanger them; and, there is no evidence that their effectiveness in the classroom differs from that of heterosexual teachers.

In 1974 the National Education Association (the nation's largest organization of public school employees) added "sexual orientation" to its resolution on non-discriminatory personnel policies and practices that it urges its members' employers to follow.
In a psychological test that predicts the success of teachers in the classroom, administered to 74 gay and lesbian and 66 heterosexual teachers, there were no differences in scores among the two groups. - Martin M "Gay lesbian and heterosexual teachers: Acceptance of Self, Acceptance of Others," unpublished report 1990.
In a significant case, the Supreme Court of California ruled that the state could not revoke the teaching license of a homosexual teacher unless it could demonstrate "unfitness to teach" with factual evidence rather than with a presumption of "immorality" (Morrison v. State Board of Education, 1969). -Hunter ND. Michaelson SE, Stoddard TB The Rights of Lesbians and Gay Men, Southern Illinois University Press 1992.

MYTH: #4: Lesbians and gays are causing the breakdown of the family.

FACT: Fewer than half of all American households are traditional nuclear families. Despite numerous legal and social obstacles, many lesbians and gays fight to retain ties with their families and for the right to raise their own children or to adopt them.

Only 26% of U.S. households fit the traditional definition of family -- a married couple with at least one child. This figure represents a 14% decrease from 1970. Half of all recent marriages are expected to end in divorce, and, since 1970, the number of families without an adult male parent has increased by139%. -U.S. Census Bureau 1991 Current Population Survey
At least 6 million children in the United States are estimated to have lesbian or gay parents. The greatest difficulty facing these children is ridicule from other children who have been taught intolerance or simply do not understand homosexuality. - Schulenberg. Gay Parenting, Anchor Press, New York. 1985.
A review of more than 30 studies comparing the children of lesbian or gay parents with those of heterosexual parents showed no significant differences in terms of gender identity or sexual orientation. -Patterson CJ, Children of Lesbian and Gay Parents: Child Development 1989.
A study of the daughters of lesbian mothers and heterosexual mothers showed no difference in leadership ability, interpersonal flexibility or self-confidence. Gottman JS,'Children of Lesbian and Gay Parents: Marriage and Family Review 1989.
In 1989 the New York State Court of Appeals held that 'The term family ... should not be rigidly restricted to those people who have formalized their relationship by obtaining, for instance, a marriage certificate or an adoption order.... A more realistic and certainly equally valid, view of family includes two adult lifetime partners whose relationship is long-term and characterized by an emotional and financial commitment and interdependence.' Braschi Stahl Assoc. NY 1989.

Compiled by the HETRICK-MARTIN INSTITUTE 401 West Street New York, New York
Source: www.ncf.carleton.ca/ip/sigs/life/gay/homo/myth2

glockmail
06-29-2007, 08:30 AM
Read the quote moron. Avatar said they need both a mother and a father and most gay guys can be a mother.I'd like your explaination on how a queer guy could be a mother that every child deserves.

OCA
06-29-2007, 09:15 AM
I'd like your explaination on how a queer guy could be a mother that every child deserves.

You see Nevada buys all the stereotypes, that SHOULD be his explanation.

Gunny
06-29-2007, 05:38 PM
You see Nevada buys all the stereotypes, that SHOULD be his explanation.

It's absolute bullshit to suggest that children, who emulate their parents, would not be persuaded by the fact that they're a couple of polesmokers. Nevada's argument is BS; especially, when demanding proof that does not and cannot yet exist.

Yurt
06-29-2007, 07:30 PM
Read the quote moron. Avatar said they need both a mother and a father and most gay guys can be a mother.

again with the insults. someone need a hug?

Some of those guys are more feminine then most women.

Again, what does a guy being more "feminine" have to do with homosexuality? Maybe the hetrosexual man likes his woman "rough" and in charge, but guess what, he aint pluggin no arsehole :poke: Get yer head of yours and you will see the light :laugh2:

nevadamedic
06-29-2007, 08:12 PM
I'd like your explaination on how a queer guy could be a mother that every child deserves.

Why couldn't they? They can do everything a mother can do. All's a child need's is unconditional love and gay people can do that also. Granted there is a natural bond between a child and their mother but not if it's an adopted mother. I dont see what the fuss is. As long as they don't do any of that nasty shit around the kids it is fine. Yes, I have said many times that their lifestyle does make me sick but there are a lot of kids out there in group homes that will never have a chance in the world, the more that are adopted the better. You have to realize the majority of the ones in a group home turn out to be troubled kids and criminals if they end up staying in group homes.

OCA
06-29-2007, 08:27 PM
Why couldn't they? They can do everything a mother can do. All's a child need's is unconditional love and gay people can do that also. Granted there is a natural bond between a child and their mother but not if it's an adopted mother. I dont see what the fuss is. As long as they don't do any of that nasty shit around the kids it is fine. Yes, I have said many times that their lifestyle does make me sick but there are a lot of kids out there in group homes that will never have a chance in the world, the more that are adopted the better. You have to realize the majority of the ones in a group home turn out to be troubled kids and criminals if they end up staying in group homes.

Are you shitting me? There is no way, ever, that two people of the same sex could ever provide all the essentials that a child needs from its parents during its rearing, its impossible. If a child is raised without a father it will always be behind other children and vice-versa with a mother.

Queers should only be allowed to adopt WHEN ALL OTHER POSSIBLE OPTIONS HAVE BEEN EXHAUSTED and then i'm kinda convinced that the child would be better off left in the orphanage or whatever than to go to a couple of mentally fucked up queer choicers, love or no love.

glockmail
06-30-2007, 07:00 AM

I've got two kids, one girl and one boy, and they are completely different. Each requires a different type of dicipline, love and guidance. Now my wife is a very intelligent woman, trained in the pschological aspects and has years of experience working with all sorts of people. One day my son did something, and she asked me why he would do that, not having a clue. Of course being a man I understood completely. There are times when my daughter's behavior has the exact opposite effect- I can't handle her, but my wife has no problem.

Gunny
06-30-2007, 08:53 AM

And going back to the original argument, what part of laying a guilt trip on a kid who wants a better understanding of why everyone else has one of each and he gets two of the same is HARDLY "unconditional" love.

And bubba, I raised my daughter on my own for most of her teenage years and I'll be the FIRST to tell you she's missing some femininity because I don't have it to teach. You can try and blow smoke up people's asses in that regard all you want, but when DAD has to explain the monthly female ailment to a 12 years old girl, it sounds like a science class, not something I could empathize with.

Rahul
06-30-2007, 01:13 PM
And going back to the original argument, what part of laying a guilt trip on a kid who wants a better understanding of why everyone else has one of each and he gets two of the same is HARDLY "unconditional" love.

You have it backwards as usual. A better question would be, how do you know the kid would be that concerned over having two female parents, or two male parents?

And bubba, I raised my daughter on my own for most of her teenage years and I'll be the FIRST to tell you she's missing some femininity because I don't have it to teach.

You don't have anything constructive to teach. I agree.

You can try and blow smoke up people's asses in that regard all you want, but when DAD has to explain the monthly female ailment to a 12 years old girl, it sounds like a science class, not something I could empathize with.

Perhaps you could share why Dad can't explain the monthly female ailment but Mom can.

nevadamedic
06-30-2007, 04:31 PM

And bubba, I raised my daughter on my own for most of her teenage years and I'll be the FIRST to tell you she's missing some femininity because I don't have it to teach. You can try and blow smoke up people's asses in that regard all you want, but when DAD has to explain the monthly female ailment to a 12 years old girl, it sounds like a science class, not something I could empathize with.

I can guarantee your daughter came out all right. That just goes to show that it doesn't take a mother to raise a daughter just a really dedicated father or fathers, granted you are more moral then gay people are.

Some how I think you might have been more like a drill sergeant like my dad was to me being ex-military. :laugh2:

glockmail
07-02-2007, 10:20 AM
You have it backwards as usual. A better question would be, how do you know the kid would be that concerned over having two female parents, or two male parents? .... Irrelevant. Kids deserve two parents, normal and married.

GW in Ohio
07-02-2007, 01:58 PM
Kids need two normal parents. Queers shouldn't adopt unless there are no normals that can step in.

So which would you prefer for a kid:

Adoption by a same-sex couple who are responsible citizens with good-paying jobs.
Adoption by a heterosexual couple of questionable character, where one or both spouses has a drinking problem, and where physical abuse is a possibility.
None of the above. Let the kid fester in an orphanage.

Hagbard Celine
07-02-2007, 02:07 PM

Adoption by a same-sex couple who are responsible citizens with good-paying jobs.
Adoption by a heterosexual couple of questionable character, where one or both spouses has a drinking problem, and where physical abuse is a possibility.

I vote 1.

OCA
07-02-2007, 02:28 PM

List is purposely misleading saying that heteros are of questionable character and queers are responsible citizens. I would say that exactly the opposite is true.

There is ALWAYS a normal two parent(mother-father) situation into which a child can be placed if one looks hard enough, there is no situation into which a child should be placed with queers. A child is better off being left in a bad situation in the orphanage than to be placed into another bad situation with queers. Two wrongs do not make a right.

GW in Ohio
07-02-2007, 02:35 PM
List is purposely misleading saying that heteros are of questionable character and queers are responsible citizens. I would say that exactly the opposite is true.

There is ALWAYS a normal two parent(mother-father) situation into which a child can be placed if one looks hard enough, there is no situation into which a child should be placed with queers. A child is better off being left in a bad situation in the orphanage than to be placed into another bad situation with queers. Two wrongs do not make a right.

No, the list is not purposely misleading. I never said all same-sex couples are responsible citizens and all hetero couples are of questionable character, so don't go making shit up.

But you did answer the question....

A child is better off being left in a bad situation in the orphanage than to be placed into another bad situation with queers.

Better to let a kid fester in an orphanage than live with a same-sex couple.

And by the way, there are many, many kids in other countries who do not have parents. But if you were making policy, you would let the kids fester in whatever hell-hole they're in (and one can only imagine the conditions in some of these third-world orphanages) rather than let them be adopted by a same-sex couple.

Let's just hope you're never in a position to make public policy.

OCA
07-02-2007, 02:40 PM
No, the list is not purposely misleading.

Sure it was or it would've also contained something like this:"adoption by a hetero couple with good paying jobs" and "adoption by a queer couple where one or both partners(lol) had a drinking problem and where physical abuse were a possibility".

Its all right there for everyone to read lol, I can't help it if you are biased but for chrissakes man up and don't backpedal.

Hagbard Celine
07-02-2007, 02:49 PM

It doesn't make broad generalizations or broad statements pertaining to all heteros. It's an either/or question. Would you rather an orphan go to a loving gay home or a broken straight home? It's a really simple concept.

OCA
07-02-2007, 02:51 PM
It doesn't make broad generalizations or broad statements pertaining to all heteros. It's an either/or question. Would you rather an orphan go to a loving gay home or a broken straight home? It's a really simple concept.

No actually it did.....see above post for my valid corrections to GW's post.

Hagbard Celine
07-02-2007, 02:55 PM
No actually it did.....see above post for my valid corrections to GW's post.

No it doesn't. It doesn't say that all gay homes are good and all straight homes are bad. It's a simple question meant to prove a point--that some straight homes are bad places for children and that a loving gay home would be better than a bad straight home. That's all. It doesn't say all gay homes are good and all straight homes are bad. It just doesn't. It's really, really simple.

OCA
07-02-2007, 02:57 PM
No it doesn't. It doesn't say that all gay homes are good and all straight homes are bad. It's a simple question meant to prove a point--that some straight homes are bad places for children and that a loving gay home would be better than a bad straight home. That's all. It doesn't say all gay homes are good and all straight homes are bad. It just doesn't. It's really, really simple.

www.readingcomprehensionforlibs.net

Hagbard Celine
07-02-2007, 03:06 PM
www.readingcomprehensionforlibs.net

You're such a douchebag. Read the post in question. Read it.

It's a hypothetical question. Nowhere does it make a broad generalization about either heteros or homos. It's a specific hypothetical. You refuse to acknowledge that a loving homosexual household is better than a malfunctioning heterosexual household because you're a huge bigot. Bigotry is a form of ignorance--something that you have plenty of. Keep posting your cute bullshit about "libs" and how superior "conservatives" are. None of it will change the fact that I'm right and you're dead wrong as usual.

OCA
07-02-2007, 03:20 PM

It's a hypothetical question. Nowhere does it make a broad generalization about either heteros or homos. It's a specific hypothetical. You refuse to acknowledge that a loving homosexual household is better than a malfunctioning heterosexual household because you're a huge bigot. Bigotry is a form of ignorance--something that you have plenty of. Keep posting your cute bullshit about "libs" and how superior "conservatives" are. None of it will change the fact that I'm right and you're dead wrong as usual.

"i'm right and you're dead wrong as usual":laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

www.readingcomprehensionforfuckingjackoffmorons.or g

Get pissed at GW, he fucked up, not me gomer.:laugh2:

Hagbard Celine
07-02-2007, 03:28 PM
"i'm right and you're dead wrong as usual":laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

www.readingcomprehensionforfuckingjackoffmorons.or g

Get pissed at GW, he fucked up, not me gomer.:laugh2:

No he didn't. Read the post sandwich man.

GW in Ohio
07-02-2007, 03:55 PM

Hagbard: Thank you. I got tired of saying the same thing to him over and over.

He's either being purposely obstructionist, or he's the dumbest sonofabitch that was ever born.

OCA
07-02-2007, 03:59 PM
Hagbard: Thank you. I got tired of saying the same thing to him over and over.

He's either being purposely obstructionist, or he's the dumbest sonofabitch that was ever born.

Isn't it precious! Come watch the two douchebags hold each others hands!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I'm right you wrong despite your protests! You know it, I know it, do not be intellectually dishonest here,

glockmail
07-02-2007, 05:35 PM

Nice try, but there are waiting lists of qualified normal couples. Until these lists are emptied, queers should not adopt.

OCA
07-02-2007, 05:48 PM
No he didn't. Read the post sandwich man.

Read the post gomer, every last word of it which if anyone reads every last word of it they will come up with the same exact conclusion as me provided they have superior intellect like I do.

Trinity
07-03-2007, 10:17 AM
Not jumping on this band wagon......seeing that I can see points from both sides on this one. But thought I would post these links to a local case here and the after effects of an incompetent system.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Fiesel

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?Category=newsmarcus

http://wtrf.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=25366

The last link hits a little closer to home, considering that baby boy is my stepfather's great grandson.

It's very sad and disapointing that these babies are being murdered by the people who are supposed to be caring for them, whether they are state appointed or bioligical.