PDA

View Full Version : 2-year-old accidentally kills his mom in Wal-Mart

Jeff
12-31-2014, 04:43 AM
What a tragedy ! I truly feel for this family but you are responsible for your gun at all times, I can remember when my kids where toddlers they would get into everything ( even Mom's pocketbook ) so although it is so tragic the blame still has to fall on the gun owner. The problem is now how long until the gun grabbers use this tragedy in there favor.

HAYDEN, Idaho (AP) — A 2-year-old boy accidentally shot and killed his mother after he reached into her purse at a northern Idaho Wal-Mart and her concealed gun fired, authorities said Tuesday.
Veronica J. Rutledge, 29, was shopping with her son and three other children, Kootenai County sheriff's spokesman Stu Miller said. Rutledge was from Blackfoot in southeastern Idaho, and her family had come to the area to visit relatives.
She had a concealed weapons permit. Miller said the young boy was left in a shopping cart, reached into his mother's purse and grabbed a small-caliber handgun, which discharged one time.
Deputies who responded to the Wal-Mart found Rutledge dead, the sheriff's office said

http://news.yahoo.com/police-boy-2-accidentally-kills-mom-wal-mart-201635957.html

LiberalNation
12-31-2014, 06:08 PM
Some people need protecting from themselves.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
12-31-2014, 07:27 PM
What a tragedy ! I truly feel for this family but you are responsible for your gun at all times, I can remember when my kids where toddlers they would get into everything ( even Mom's pocketbook ) so although it is so tragic the blame still has to fall on the gun owner. The problem is now how long until the gun grabbers use this tragedy in there favor.
http://news.yahoo.com/police-boy-2-accidentally-kills-mom-wal-mart-201635957.html

The problem is now how long until the gun grabbers use this tragedy in there favor.

^^^^^ They already have!!!!!

Yet when homey shoots toddler and kills toddler by gang drive by shooting the same hypocrites ignore it altogether.
That's why I call such asshats ffing scum!!!
More kids killed by stray bullets, drive by shootings than by accidents as the article cited... --Tyr

LongTermGuy
12-31-2014, 08:23 PM

Yet when homey shoots toddler and kills toddler by gang drive by shooting the same hypocrites ignore it altogether.
More kids killed by stray bullets, drive by shootings than by accidents as the article cited... --Tyr

....AINT DAT A FACT.....Brother

red state
12-31-2014, 11:30 PM

The lady was obviously ignorant of any gun safety (as was the child). My kids have been taught since they could walk about gun safety. I'd put my 21 year old son up against anybody (rifle, bow or shotgun).....ANY BODY! but he still has yet to shoot a side arm of any kind. He's getting interested in purchasing on but that remains to be seen.

If we had wiser citizens...and I'm not talking about so-called "educated" people, we wouldn't have the deaths such as this one, the gangs, the abundance of corruption and a lying SOB in OUR White House!

Anyway......TYR, see below:

[You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tyr-Ziu Saxnot again]

This should really be fixed....until then, I'll give even the devil his dues. SPOT ON, TYR!!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tyr-Ziu Saxnot again.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-01-2015, 11:16 AM
The lady was obviously ignorant of any gun safety (as was the child). My kids have been taught since they could walk about gun safety. I'd put my 21 year old son up against anybody (rifle, bow or shotgun).....ANY BODY! but he still has yet to shoot a side arm of any kind. He's getting interested in purchasing on but that remains to be seen.

If we had wiser citizens...and I'm not talking about so-called "educated" people, we wouldn't have the deaths such as this one, the gangs, the abundance of corruption and a lying SOB in OUR White House!

Anyway......TYR, see below:

[You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tyr-Ziu Saxnot again]

This should really be fixed....until then, I'll give even the devil his dues. SPOT ON, TYR!!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tyr-Ziu Saxnot again.

Thanks amigo..

Da man be holding me back(down) !!!! ;););)---Tyr