PDA

View Full Version : New Years Eve

Jeff
12-31-2014, 08:36 AM
I just wanted to wish everyone a fun and safe night, New Years Eve can be a lot of fun for those of us that want to do it responsible ( yup I am going to get a room ) Going to watch my favorite band play ( that a friend of mine actually do some security for ) We will be heading to Chattanooga to a club up there, not knowing just how expensive it will be I have a couple jugs of homemade refreshments ( yes I picked up two, had my brother down for Christmas but seems he isn't the drinker I thought he was :laugh: ) So there will be plenty of the old white Lighting to go around, and when it is all said and done I will walk ( crawl or how ever else I can get there ) next door to my Hotel !!!

What is everyone else planning on doing to ring in the New year ?

Also I would like to take this time to wish each and everyone of y'all a Happy and healthy New Years, we may argue and sometimes it gets heated but deep down we a family of sorts, Hope 2015 brings nothing but good luck and happiness to y'all !!!

Trigg
12-31-2014, 02:04 PM
Today is my son's birthday, he's 17, god help us all :laugh:

So we are going to have a family dinner which includes ice cream cake YUM..

we are having a few friends over to play cards and we might even stay up late enough to see the ball drop.

Jeff
12-31-2014, 02:29 PM
Today is my son's birthday, he's 17, god help us all :laugh:

So we are going to have a family dinner which includes ice cream cake YUM..

we are having a few friends over to play cards and we might even stay up late enough to see the ball drop.

Happy Birthday to your Son Trigg !!! Enjoy the evening

tailfins
12-31-2014, 02:45 PM
Next year once we are settled in from this year's 2,000+ mile move, my wife wants to ring in 2016 beneath the Eiffel Tower. Since Portugal is a budget destination, I was thinking of renting a car in Lisbon then driving to France next year.

LiberalNation
12-31-2014, 06:14 PM
Cracking bottles and licking pussy in the comfort of my home. That's the goal anyway.

tailfins
12-31-2014, 07:33 PM
Cracking bottles and licking pussy in the comfort of my home. That's the goal anyway.

So you're going to groom Nero. Jim will be thankful. Just make sure you cough up the furball into the toilet.

LongTermGuy
12-31-2014, 08:40 PM
Relaxing with some friends at my place....enjoying some sea-food and Spirits... champagne in the fridge for later....Happy New Years everyone....stay alert and safe...later.