PDA

View Full Version : ...because only POLICE should have guns!! They're TRAINED after all...

darin
01-02-2015, 06:01 AM
Jeezus...

PEACHTREE CITY, Ga. -- The wife of Peachtree City Police Chief William E. McCollom is in critical condition after being shot by her husband Thursday morning.

Police responded to the couple's home in the 100 block of Autumn Leaf shortly after 4:15 a.m., where they found the victim, 58-year-old Margaret McCollom. She was taken by helicopter to Atlanta Medical Center.

...I don't get it. Today I woke up detesting what 'progressives' have done to society...that's all.

tailfins
01-02-2015, 09:31 AM
Randolph the Bald Headed Cowboy
Had a very shiny gun
And if you ever saw it,
You would turn around and run!
All of the other cowboys
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Randolph
Join in any poker games!
Then one foggy Christmas Eve
Sheriff came to say
Randolph with your gun so bright,
Won’t you shoot my wife tonight?
Then how the cowboys loved him
And they shouted out with glee,
Randolph the Bald Headed Cowboy
You’ll go down in shootin’ gallery!

Drummond
01-02-2015, 10:30 AM
Correction: police, AND CRIMINALS.There is no way that criminals can be stopped from arming themselves with guns, realistically speaking. Therefore, any restrictions to private gun ownership only become effective against law-abiding citizens.Why DISempower them to protect themselves ? Why do the 'progressives' have such a determination to strengthen the power of harm in favour of CRIMINALS ??Perhaps some passing Leftie can explain that one to us all ?