PDA

View Full Version : Oregon players taunt Jameis Winston with 'No means no' chant

Jeff
01-02-2015, 07:12 AM
Ok I am so happy that these guys did this, I really didn't care who won any of the games this year excpet the FSU games ( and my wife love's FSU ) but the BS that went on down there with there QB and the attitude that he could do what ever he wanted had me and many more hoping they would lose and man did they. They have a video of the Ducks doing it and honestly as stupid as it sounded it made me Laugh knowing that that punk had to hear it.

In the moments after Oregon trounced Florida State 59-20 in the College Football Playoff national semifinal, a few Oregon players thought it would be funny to do the tomahawk chant with the phrase, “No means no” during the postgame celebration.
Unfortunately for those players, someone caught them on video and they’re now immortalized on the Internet forever.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/oregon-players-chant--no-means-no--during-postgame-celebration--video-025540497.html