PDA

View Full Version : Man what Upsets

Jeff
01-02-2015, 07:17 AM
Ok I have no story nor do I know the odds or anything but Oregon over FSU WOW and Ohio State over Bama Double Wow, that is the best thing I think that happened in 2015 ( with Obama in the office not sure much better will happen LOL ) was to see these 2 teams get knocked off the pedestal I and so many thought they stood on, Great games ( at least Bama was )

Who do you think is going to bring home the Championship this year ? Doesn't make a difference to me but I hope it's a good game, I will pick Ohio State just because of Urban Meyers, Yesterday's game was a coaches duel for sure.

fj1200
01-02-2015, 11:19 AM
Color me not as surprised. FSU was lucky to be undefeated and in the playoffs and Ohio State has been getting better all year. But I'll take Oregon in the final but rooting for OSU (Go B1G).

Jeff
01-02-2015, 09:02 PM
Color me not as surprised. FSU was lucky to be undefeated and in the playoffs and Ohio State has been getting better all year. But I'll take Oregon in the final but rooting for OSU (Go B1G).

FSU won what the last 4 or 5 games do to luck at the last minute, I thought luck would be with them again because it seems like the last few years Oregon would be there at the end but blow it, as for OSU can you say Urban Meyers, He took Florida to 2 championships and has had OSU right up there since he got there, in fact the year Bama beat up on Notre Dame so bad he had OSU undefeated but they where being punished and couldn't play in a Bowl game, makes ya wonder about that ranking system huh :laugh:

gabosaurus
01-02-2015, 09:36 PM
A friend of my husband nailed both of the games. He said Florida State had been overrated all year and wouldn't be able to stop Oregon's offense. He also felt Alabama's defense was flawed and it didn't matter who Ohio State had at quarterback. Because good football teams are a system, not just a few players.
His pick in the title game is Oregon by 14.

Men can get very intense when they talk about football. I find this to be entertaining. :cool:

Jeff
01-03-2015, 08:37 AM
A friend of my husband nailed both of the games. He said Florida State had been overrated all year and wouldn't be able to stop Oregon's offense. He also felt Alabama's defense was flawed and it didn't matter who Ohio State had at quarterback. Because good football teams are a system, not just a few players.
His pick in the title game is Oregon by 14.

Men can get very intense when they talk about football. I find this to be entertaining. :cool:

I agree with the bold print, but what I love about college ball is like you say it is a system but with Colleges, I guess these kids are still young enough to play great one week and lousy the neck, look at UGA for example, they lose to SC but then the next week play fantastic against a highly ranked team.

As for Oregon by 14 well that is as good as guess as any, I would love to see OHS win it ( I love the fact that a coach made all the difference in the world up there ) See I live in SEC country and hear all the time how no one is as good as the SEC, so to see one of the coaches from the SEC go and take a decent ( but not top ranked ) school to a championship game is fantastic. Honestly I just hope for a good game ( no Blow out )