PDA

View Full Version : Enough Professional Victims Already

tailfins
01-02-2015, 10:48 AM
Am I the only one who's tired of hearing about ex-Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ)? What is she accomplishing other than saying "look at poor pitiful me" to anyone who listen? Apparently her Americans for Responsible Solutions PAC is languishing. So remember, if you don't support Giffords, you're against responsible solutions.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/1/gun-control-groups-scrounge-for-cash-ideas-to-figh/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-02-2015, 10:59 AM
Am I the only one who's tired of hearing about ex-Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ)? What is she accomplishing other than saying "look at poor pitiful me" to anyone who listen? Apparently her Americans for Responsible Solutions PAC is languishing. So remember, if you don't support Giffords, you're against responsible solutions.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/1/gun-control-groups-scrounge-for-cash-ideas-to-figh/

Better get used to it amigo. The leftist in charge leads to way on playing the victim, his book and his media both tell the story of a poor little orphaned boy that overcame the evils of the Capitalist world to tread upon earth to right such evil and help the victims of such oppression. Why do you think he claimed to be black? Do you think if claiming to be white would have gotten more votes he would have done so?
He is of three races, yet he chose to claim to be black to get that monolithic black vote!
And to play the victim card along with them at every needed instance... -Tyr

fj1200
01-02-2015, 11:08 AM
Why do you think he claimed to be black? ... yet he chose to claim to be black ...

:facepalm99:

Elessar
01-02-2015, 05:21 PM

I feel bad for what happened to her - but she is dragging it into the dirt.

I am also pleased that she is largely recovered; however, she must have known that as a Public Official - a high one at that - you will always be a target.

She has lost track of Reality. The "Gun" did not shoot her! The person that pulled the damn trigger did.

THAT is the Reality.

gabosaurus
01-02-2015, 06:31 PM
Her reality might be different than yours.

Jeff
01-02-2015, 08:38 PM

Her reality would be a little bit off dead center than, you know I have left quite a few guns alone for a while now in my safe hell a few are even loaded but they all have ammo and not a one has shot not one dam person, go figure :rolleyes:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-02-2015, 10:16 PM
:facepalm99:

Take a good look at him. He looks more Arab than black.
My father was Irish/English and my mother Native American/ German so do I get to call myself White or Native American?
My son is half Asian, so does he get to chose White , Asian or Native American???

You seem to be a bit short sighted when it comes to logical reasoning.

1. If you answered YES, to my son choosing then how does his choice make him any more one than he is the other?
2. If you answered NO, he does not get to choose, then why ridicule my point about Obama? --Tyr

fj1200
01-03-2015, 06:16 AM
You seem to be a bit short sighted when it comes to logical reasoning.

You have no logical reasoning if you think anyone would have seen him as anything other than black.

Elessar
01-03-2015, 07:20 PM

That is true Gabby....but the rank and file of people do not see hers as being realistic. That is the difference.

Since when did a firearm load, point, and discharge without a human to do it? That is reality!

tailfins
01-03-2015, 07:31 PM
That is true Gabby....but the rank and file of people do not see hers as being realistic. That is the difference.

Since when did a firearm load, point, and discharge without a human to do it? That is reality!

That's how it happens in Realville.

http://i1.wp.com/1.bp.blogspot.com/-wzY47cPBqoE/Ueab-A_WTMI/AAAAAAAAQH0/KFPzjgOsBEE/s1600/Rush_Limbaugh_Realville.JPG