nevadamedic
06-26-2007, 12:14 AM
Story Highlights
• Tom Sizemore violated probation in drug possession case
• Sizemore has had substance abuse problems
• Actor's 16-month sentence may include time served
• Sizemore appeared in "Saving Private Ryan"

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Movies/06/25/sizemore.sentence.reut/index.html

Another probation violation of a famous person. Nex thing you know people will be saying the Judge was to harsh on him for violating probation. This guy violated probation and got 16 months and Paris Hilton violated probation twice and only got 45 days, definatly makes you think she should have had to do more time.

Yurt
06-26-2007, 12:18 AM
Paris on the brain NM? ;)

Anyhooo, he got what was coming to him. The judge said it best:

Sizemore "has been in every program, and here he is again," Superior Court Judge Cynthia Rayvis said.

He "abused the privilege of probation" and "needs to be in a lockdown setting," the judge said.

Totally different...

nevadamedic
06-26-2007, 12:22 AM

Totally different...

Not totally different, they bother violated probation more then once. The only difference is that she has tits.

nevadamedic
06-26-2007, 12:25 AM

Totally different...

Yes in a way I do. Ive been on the scene of many alcohol related accidents and the outcomes were always bad for the innocent people and the drunk people always came through it with just scratches. It's outrageous. I think anyone who gets a DUI should have the book thrown at them the first time and if the violate probation once then a shit load of jail time and if they violate twice throw away the key. Although only a misdermenor offense, in my book a DUI is right up there with murder as they could seriously injure anyone that is on the road at the same time they are.