PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING NEWS: Anti-terror police surround building in hunt for three suspects ....`

LongTermGuy
01-07-2015, 07:21 PM
`Anti-terror police surround building in hunt for three suspects, including two brothers 'trained in Yemen as assassins', over Paris magazine massacre that left 12 dead`

`One suspect kil`led and two others in custody, US counter-terrorism officials claim, but this has not been confirmed

`Two brothers were tonight named as being among the three suspects involved in a deadly terrorist attack on an anti-Islamist newspaper in France.
Said Kouachi, 34, and Cherif Kouachi, 32, were identified along with Hamyd Mourad, 18, with all three from the Paris commuter town of Gennevilliers.
A raid by France’s elite anti-terrorist unit was under way late tonight in Reims as part of the hunt for the gunmen who attacked the newspaper.
Either the suspects will be able to escape, or ‘there will be a showdown’, said a member of the unit, urging reporters at the scene to remain ‘vigilant’.`

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/01/07/247D61AA00000578-2900259-image-m-61_1420669510075.jpghttp://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/01/07/247D61B100000578-2900259-image-a-62_1420669519981.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2900259/Gunmen-kill-11-Charlie-Hebdo-attack.html

LongTermGuy
01-07-2015, 07:27 PM
`Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29`

Elessar
01-07-2015, 08:23 PM
`Anti-terror police surround building in hunt for three suspects, including two brothers 'trained in Yemen as assassins', over Paris magazine massacre that left 12 dead`

`One suspect kil`led and two others in custody, US counter-terrorism officials claim, but this has not been confirmed

`Two brothers were tonight named as being among the three suspects involved in a deadly terrorist attack on an anti-Islamist newspaper in France.
Said Kouachi, 34, and Cherif Kouachi, 32, were identified along with Hamyd Mourad, 18, with all three from the Paris commuter town of Gennevilliers.
A raid by France’s elite anti-terrorist unit was under way late tonight in Reims as part of the hunt for the gunmen who attacked the newspaper.
Either the suspects will be able to escape, or ‘there will be a showdown’, said a member of the unit, urging reporters at the scene to remain ‘vigilant’.`

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/01/07/247D61AA00000578-2900259-image-m-61_1420669510075.jpghttp://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/01/07/247D61B100000578-2900259-image-a-62_1420669519981.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2900259/Gunmen-kill-11-Charlie-Hebdo-attack.html

Good for the French! Quick, deadly, efficient...

However....didn't Obama say he (we) had Al Quida on the run?

I guess this is another 'workplace mishap' to him.

aboutime
01-07-2015, 08:49 PM
I wonder how long it will take the rest of the World to recognize WHAT Pure SCUMBAGS all tend to look like?

Imagine if the FRENCH were forbidden by OBAMA, and HOLDER to use PROFILING to catch the Murdering Pair??

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-07-2015, 10:43 PM
Good for the French! Quick, deadly, efficient...

However....didn't Obama say he (we) had Al Quida on the run?

I guess this is another 'workplace mishap' to him.

Doesn't matter. Unless they start deporting all muslims they will end up conquered same as will Britain...
You can not win a war by appeasement, cowardice, bribes and by being gullible.
Islam actively makes war in those nations as it gets one concession after another, until finally the boiling frog wakes up to
having nothing else to give.
Then its enemy takes over, install s sharia government and murders them by the millions.
Yet all this information being given to them fails because they are paralyzed by FEAR!
Thus rather than fight they attempt to soothe, appease and barter their way to peace.
Idiots, the enemy does not want PEACE! They want absolute control.
They want the power to kill --ALL-- that do not submit to their insanity and total blind obedience to evil(Islam).
The entire western world walks in a blinded stupor to the fact that these vermin must be obliterated and destroyed as were the damn Nazi's. For this menace is far worse, far more dedicated, far more numerous and far more powerful!!!

If France does not start a massive deportation campaign they will meet the same fate as will Britain!
Both nations will be conquered.. A fact.. A sad and tragic fact.. -Tyr

aboutime
01-08-2015, 03:09 PM
Doesn't matter. Unless they start deporting all muslims they will end up conquered same as will Britain...
You can not win a war by appeasement, cowardice, bribes and by being gullible.
Islam actively makes war in those nations as it gets one concession after another, until finally the boiling frog wakes up to
having nothing else to give.
Then its enemy takes over, install s sharia government and murders them by the millions.
Yet all this information being given to them fails because they are paralyzed by FEAR!
Thus rather than fight they attempt to soothe, appease and barter their way to peace.
Idiots, the enemy does not want PEACE! They want absolute control.
They want the power to kill --ALL-- that do not submit to their insanity and total blind obedience to evil(Islam).
The entire western world walks in a blinded stupor to the fact that these vermin must be obliterated and destroyed as were the damn Nazi's. For this menace is far worse, far more dedicated, far more numerous and far more powerful!!!

If France does not start a massive deportation campaign they will meet the same fate as will Britain!
Both nations will be conquered.. A fact.. A sad and tragic fact.. -Tyr

Tyr. The really sad thing about this is. The people are so afraid to admit their nations are being Overrun by Islam. They'd rather hide, stay quiet, and pretend it CAN'T HAPPEN TO THEM.
And meanwhile. The rest of the FREE World watches them SELF-DESTRUCT.

Jeff
01-08-2015, 04:08 PM
Tyr. The really sad thing about this is. The people are so afraid to admit their nations are being Overrun by Islam. They'd rather hide, stay quiet, and pretend it CAN'T HAPPEN TO THEM.
And meanwhile. The rest of the FREE World watches them SELF-DESTRUCT.

The shame of it is, most people are basically doing like Obama, see he wants to contain ISIS as much as he can and then hand this off to the next president and let them worry about it ( in other words he won't be the one to send troops to do what needs to be done ) As many fols figure the big Sheot isn't going to hit the fan during there lifetime so let the next generation handle it, yes that is how pathetic this country has become, sad but true.

CSM
01-09-2015, 07:28 AM
Sorry for the rambling. Just had to get some of this out of my head and onto “paper”.
I find it interesting that the French allowed the establishment of "no-go" zones within their own country. In the name of political correctness, they have allowed the enemy to create safe havens for their para-military forces, recruit and train more troops, and lay the cornerstone for eventual defeat of the sovereign nation of France. The UK is doing the same thing in their country and I suspect the same will happen eventually in the US (it probably has already started here). Now everyone is shocked that the enemy uses those safe havens to launch attacks on the local populace with the objective of defeating those sovereign nations, enslaving the people and expanding the Caliphate.
Western leaders are studiously ignoring the threat and refusing to do anything to address the very issues that will eventually result in the loss of their entire culture and civilization. They have tried (somewhat successfully) to characterize this threat as a religion of peace with a few extremists willing to perform horrific acts in the name of their god; they refuse to name the threat for what it is and instead tell their citizens that the horrible, cowardly acts are “work place violence”. We are already hearing from the media of fears of “copycat” killings.
There will be more assaults like the recent one in France but make no mistake. It won’t be copycat anything. It will be another aspect of a military campaign wide enough in scope to not only threaten but to eventually conquer the entire free world. We are at war whether we admit it or not. Our enemy most certainly recognizes that fact and has a huge advantage in freedom of operations when we do not acknowledge the same.
As long as the Western world continues to bury their collective heads in the sand, the one sided war will continue. The freedom loving nations of the world will lose this war with the help of those who favor appeasement or even submission over confrontation and use of force to address the threat. The appeasers will tell you that we are not like the enemy; we are better than they are. It is my belief that the “moral high ground” is where they bury the defeated.

LongTermGuy
01-11-2015, 05:23 PM
Sorry for the rambling. Just had to get some of this out of my head and onto “paper”.
I find it interesting that the French allowed the establishment of "no-go" zones within their own country. In the name of political correctness, they have allowed the enemy to create safe havens for their para-military forces, recruit and train more troops, and lay the cornerstone for eventual defeat of the sovereign nation of France. The UK is doing the same thing in their country and I suspect the same will happen eventually in the US (it probably has already started here). Now everyone is shocked that the enemy uses those safe havens to launch attacks on the local populace with the objective of defeating those sovereign nations, enslaving the people and expanding the Caliphate.
Western leaders are studiously ignoring the threat and refusing to do anything to address the very issues that will eventually result in the loss of their entire culture and civilization. They have tried (somewhat successfully) to characterize this threat as a religion of peace with a few extremists willing to perform horrific acts in the name of their god; they refuse to name the threat for what it is and instead tell their citizens that the horrible, cowardly acts are “work place violence”. We are already hearing from the media of fears of “copycat” killings.
There will be more assaults like the recent one in France but make no mistake. It won’t be copycat anything. It will be another aspect of a military campaign wide enough in scope to not only threaten but to eventually conquer the entire free world. We are at war whether we admit it or not. Our enemy most certainly recognizes that fact and has a huge advantage in freedom of operations when we do not acknowledge the same.
As long as the Western world continues to bury their collective heads in the sand, the one sided war will continue. The freedom loving nations of the world will lose this war with the help of those who favor appeasement or even submission over confrontation and use of force to address the threat. The appeasers will tell you that we are not like the enemy; we are better than they are. It is my belief that the “moral high ground” is where they bury the defeated.

`European `Tolerance` and political correctness is not working.....civilized people will continue to suffer .....`

aboutime
01-11-2015, 08:31 PM

CSM. Couldn't help to notice the irony, or similarity of the French "no-go zones", and what most Americans would also call such area's as...INNER CITY ghetto, high drug, and crime area's.
Of course. Using such descriptive language would quite naturally be described...by Obama, Holder, and Sharpton, as Racist. But then again. It's so difficult to avoid TELLING THE TRUTH.