PDA

View Full Version : ISIS has ten new Soviet tanks , captured from the Iraqi army.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-08-2015, 10:08 AM
Here is were the A-10 warthog will perform so well. It will knock them out easy peasy..
I bet that the ISIS clowns have hidden those tanks because if out to be seen they'll be eliminated soon.-Tyr

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Media/Slideshow/2014/10/16/9-ISIS-Weapons-Will-Shock-You

9 ISIS Weapons That Will Shock You

Soviet-era T-72 Tanks

ISIS captured many tanks from the Iraqi army, including the relatively modern Soviet T-72, of which it may have as many as 10.
- See more at: http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Media/Slideshow/2014/10/16/9-ISIS-Weapons-Will-Shock-You#sthash.km28s5Ua.dpuf

CSM
01-08-2015, 10:46 AM
T72 was initially built in the '70s. Pretty much last modified in the mid-'80s. Iraqii's further modified but not by much. Yeah, the A10 would pretty much chew them up; so would a hot air balloon armed with a box of hand grenades (exaggeration ... lol)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-08-2015, 11:01 AM
T72 was initially built in the '70s. Pretty much last modified in the mid-'80s. Iraqii's further modified but not by much. Yeah, the A10 would pretty much chew them up; so would a hot air balloon armed with a box of hand grenades (exaggeration ... lol)

Yep, tis why I guessed that they are probably hiding them. If not and our military actively targets them they are goners for sure.
Now my question is why haven't we sought to destroy them as it would also be a huge moral buster?
Think maybe Obama has ordered a not touch policy on those tanks?
If all ten of them still exist and have not been sought out for attack I do...
The traitor- in -chief never shocks me with his level of treason.. -Tyr

Nukeman
01-08-2015, 07:22 PM
As soon as I saw the title the first thought I had was the A10. one of those will take out all the tanks they have. A little depleted uranium rounds and those tanks are sitting piles of salvaged metal......:salute:

LongTermGuy
01-08-2015, 09:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lD5QqsVofg#t=15

CSM
01-09-2015, 06:46 AM
As soon as I saw the title the first thought I had was the A10. one of those will take out all the tanks they have. A little depleted uranium rounds and those tanks are sitting piles of salvaged metal......:salute:

Depleted Uranium?????? ... but .... but .... what about the environment????

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-09-2015, 10:53 AM
Depleted Uranium?????? ... but .... but .... what about the environment????

Only liberal/dem fools worry about the environment when the coming choice is enslavement or having ones head chopped off.
I got your dead on track sarcasm in the comment. :beer:
This nation's policy of not actively and directly confronting Islam and its leadership is one of epic failure and also the seeds of defeat.
We as a nation simply must force the whole of Islam to have a reformation but only way to do that is total war, deportation and slaughter.
Islam uses nothing but brute force so we simply have to reply in kind.
Otherwise this policy of playing with gentle ands will destroy us!!
Just look at the advancement Islam has made in the last 6 years with the certified traitor Obama(muslim in hiding) at the helm!-Tyr