PDA

View Full Version : `Stuff your dog wants you to know..........................................`

LongTermGuy
01-08-2015, 09:51 PM
`I've got some stuff to tell ya....now pay attention...`

http://i57.tinypic.com/fnsca9.jpg

http://www.reshareworthy.com/20-facts-for-dog-lovers/#KmATkWDgvHaWZw23.01 (http://www.reshareworthy.com/20-facts-for-dog-lovers/#KmATkWDgvHaWZw23.01)

darin
01-09-2015, 06:45 AM
I was going to comment about how Dogs aren't self-aware; so the 'me' stuff is JUST to pluck heart strings.

Until I saw

20. Come with me on difficult journeys. I understand that it’s hard for you, but please stay with me until the very end. Everything is better, easier and safer for me if you are with me. Remember, I love you.

Teared up. Awful. I've put-down two pets and it's honestly just horrid. :( :(

I love my pups :)

Jeff
01-09-2015, 07:33 AM
I love my Bully, and the Pitts, but the Pitts live outside and all they ever really want to tell me is they are hungry and they want to chase cars :laugh: one is male one female and the male is so skinny he looks like death warmed over, seems that when ever a female is in heat in the area he refuses to eat, my Bully went into heat about 2 month ago and the male sits at the door and whines 24/7 and refuses to eat ( hate to see the poor guy so horny :laugh: ) but then he disappeared for like 2 weeks ( at night ) and then home a week and then gone, seems all the females in the area must go into heat around the same time. With the weather so cold I let the outside dogs sleep inside ( anything under 30 they come in ) so I got a good look at him and I have never seen him that skinny, he eats at night now but he went so long without eating I guess it is going to take time to build back up, man what a male will do for a little,_____ well y'all know. :laugh:

sundaydriver
01-09-2015, 10:29 AM
One day while taking a shower my doorbell was suddenly being panic pushed and at the same time the door was being banged on...what the hell? Then I hear my neighbors panicky voice calling my name and yelling "are you okay, are you okay"? Grabbed a towel and ran to the door to find my neighbor and my dog standing there.

I said what's wrong and replied that Cosmo had been standing outside their door whimpering so my neighbor jumped to the conclusion that I was in trouble and the dog was coming for help to his house so he came running.

I looked at him and then at the dog and said; Warren this is Cosmo not Lassie and your wife has been letting him in your house and giving him treats...so will you please take him home and give him a treat so I can finish my shower. He's a cat guy and doesn't speak dog.

jimnyc
01-09-2015, 01:29 PM
Teared up. Awful. I've put-down two pets and it's honestly just horrid. :( :(

I love my pups :)

I don't like it, and it's been a long time for me, so the pain has dulled a little. But Jerome is 16 now and I take care of him like he is in a hospital, and give him all the love possible and try to make sure that he knows just how much I love him. Sometimes I am my worst enemy, and I can't stop thinking that the fateful day will be here, and it makes me tear up as well. I'm not sure I'll be able to do it. I hope Jerome goes peacefully in his sleep and I wake. I don't know, it truly breaks my heart. And then my little guy is about 9 or so now. Just thinking about how much I love them also makes me sad. I don't ever want to lose them. They really are my family and best friends. But sadly, someday they will be gone. Until then, I will do my best to make them know that they are my world and that I love them and will keep them safe.

Great, I felt good today, now I'm sad again. Damn!!!

jimnyc
01-09-2015, 01:30 PM
http://www.reshareworthy.com/20-facts-for-dog-lovers/#KmATkWDgvHaWZw23.01 (http://www.reshareworthy.com/20-facts-for-dog-lovers/#KmATkWDgvHaWZw23.01)

Excellent set of facts, loved it!!

Jeff
01-09-2015, 04:08 PM
I don't like it, and it's been a long time for me, so the pain has dulled a little. But Jerome is 16 now and I take care of him like he is in a hospital, and give him all the love possible and try to make sure that he knows just how much I love him. Sometimes I am my worst enemy, and I can't stop thinking that the fateful day will be here, and it makes me tear up as well. I'm not sure I'll be able to do it. I hope Jerome goes peacefully in his sleep and I wake. I don't know, it truly breaks my heart. And then my little guy is about 9 or so now. Just thinking about how much I love them also makes me sad. I don't ever want to lose them. They really are my family and best friends. But sadly, someday they will be gone. Until then, I will do my best to make them know that they are my world and that I love them and will keep them safe.

Great, I felt good today, now I'm sad again. Damn!!!

Jim you know how I am with a animal, they must earn there keep and they are animals, but you also know Winnie and Bubba both stole my love no matter how hard I try to be, I could never take them to have them put down, I probably should have months before they passed but man as long as they had 1 hour a day where they where happy I couldn't do it, but I got threw it and you will as well.

Elessar
01-09-2015, 06:18 PM
Excellent set of facts, loved it!!

I am not much of a dog person, but these rules and facts apply to cats as well.

I've had to put two of mine down - and it is not an easy thing to do.