PDA

View Full Version : `Muslim tolerance......................................... ..........................`

LongTermGuy
01-09-2015, 04:24 PM
`Jiggs McDonald, NHL Hall of Fame broadcaster speaking in Ontario, says, "I am truly perplexed that so many of my friends are against another mosque being built in Toronto. I think it should be the goal of every Canadian to be tolerant regardless of their religious beliefs. Thus the mosque should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance."
“That is why I also propose that two nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque; thereby promoting tolerance from within the mosque. We could call one of the clubs, which would be gay, "The Turban Cowboy," and the other, a topless bar, would be called "You Mecca Me Hot." “Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork, and adjacent to that an open-pit barbecue pork restaurant, called "Iraq of Ribs."

"Across the street there could be a lingerie store call Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret," with sexy mannequins in the window and modeling the goods", and on the other side a liquor store called Morehammered." `

"All of this would encourage Muslims to demonstrate the tolerance they demand of us." Yes, we should promote tolerance, and you can do your part by passing this on."

Jeff
01-09-2015, 04:47 PM
`Jiggs McDonald, NHL Hall of Fame broadcaster speaking in Ontario, says, "I am truly perplexed that so many of my friends are against another mosque being built in Toronto. I think it should be the goal of every Canadian to be tolerant regardless of their religious beliefs. Thus the mosque should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance."
“That is why I also propose that two nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque; thereby promoting tolerance from within the mosque. We could call one of the clubs, which would be gay, "The Turban Cowboy," and the other, a topless bar, would be called "You Mecca Me Hot." “Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork, and adjacent to that an open-pit barbecue pork restaurant, called "Iraq of Ribs."

"Across the street there could be a lingerie store call Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret," with sexy mannequins in the window and modeling the goods", and on the other side a liquor store called Morehammered." `

"All of this would encourage Muslims to demonstrate the tolerance they demand of us." Yes, we should promote tolerance, and you can do your part by passing this on."

Have to spear them

:laugh::laugh: this is funny as hell but so true at the same time.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-09-2015, 10:48 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?36912-I-take-my-stand-you

Time, ttttiiimmee was on my side. More light hits the roaches as they scatter and try to now hide what they truly are...
More and more lies from the head to protect it from lethal blows while the tails strike wherever they may..
So easy to regrow those tails with the head and billion body never being touched!!
A tactic much like dipping ones toes in the water because if attacked, the body survives even if they are cut off, IN THIS CASE
A BILLION PLUS MORE TO TAKE THEIR PLACE..
Told you people what they do when they reach a certain percentage of the population..

How soon do we get to see daily deeds here like what France just witnessed???
Think about it.. I am dead on right and have been since 9/11.

Islam uses propaganda, appeasers , money and power to always protect its head..
It can grow a billion+ tails as need arises!--Tyr