PDA

View Full Version : `Nevada Senator Reid says he may lose vision in eye after home mishap....`

LongTermGuy
01-10-2015, 10:51 AM
`Reuters) - U.S. Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid, who broke bones in his face when a piece of exercise equipment malfunctioned at his home in Nevada, says he may not regain full vision in his right eye.

The 75-year-old Democrat was hospitalized following the New Year's Day accident in Henderson, Nevada.

The senator, a former amateur boxer, has said he was using a heavy elastic band to exercise at home when the device detached from a wall and snapped, causing him to fall and suffer the injuries to his face as well as four broken ribs.`

http://news.yahoo.com/nevada-senator-reid-says-may-lose-vision-eye-204748666.html

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-10-2015, 11:18 AM
`Reuters) - U.S. Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid, who broke bones in his face when a piece of exercise equipment malfunctioned at his home in Nevada, says he may not regain full vision in his right eye.

The 75-year-old Democrat was hospitalized following the New Year's Day accident in Henderson, Nevada.

The senator, a former amateur boxer, has said he was using a heavy elastic band to exercise at home when the device detached from a wall and snapped, causing him to fall and suffer the injuries to his face as well as four broken ribs.`

http://news.yahoo.com/nevada-senator-reid-says-may-lose-vision-eye-204748666.html

No calamity is too great of a punishment to befall that ffing worm!
The piece of shit is the epitome of corruption, self-serving agenda
and liberal insanity .
Myself, I wish it had killed the sorry excuse for a human being..
He deserves so very much worse than going blind in one eye...
The guy is a maggot, just like obama, holder, geitner, pelosi, hillary, and
all the other lib/dem/globalist vermin...

If you think I am far too harsh in my judgments , then you are not accurately and truly considering the damages (to millions)and the actions taken by these "pieces of shit".. -Tyr

aboutime
01-10-2015, 07:20 PM
Hope the exercise equipment is Okay. Would be terrible if One-eye'd Liberal, Liars couldn't use the equipment again.

hjmick
01-10-2015, 08:02 PM
You know, my first reaction to the news that Reid had once again injured himself was: I wonder if he's actually getting beaten by the mob...

aboutime
01-10-2015, 09:04 PM
You know, my first reaction to the news that Reid had once again injured himself was: I wonder if he's actually getting beaten by the mob...

hjmick. You're not giving the Mob any credit at all. If they wanted to take care of Harry. We would have heard about his disappearance, or his funeral.:laugh:

Jeff
01-11-2015, 09:51 AM

Beaten by his ol lady is probably more like it. :laugh:

The article says this guy was a amateur fighter :laugh: Yes I find that funny as hell because when I read the title of the thread I thought of this worm laying on a bench press with his little homo shorts on ( Richard Simmon's style ) trying to bench the Bar ( no weights just the bar ) and it slammed down on him, now I don't wish anyone any harm ( he will be punished for his deeds ) but the thought of a elastic band snapping him in the Mug is as funny as my original thought. :laugh: