PDA

View Full Version : `Sheriff Arpaio invites Rev. Al Sharpton to undergo use of force scenario`

LongTermGuy
01-10-2015, 05:17 PM
`The story went viral and has been viewed over a million times online. Sheriff Joe Arpaio says he wants to spread the message even further, by inviting what some say is the highest profile, minority-rights leader in the country to go through the same scenarios, Rev. Al Sharpton.

"Let's come on down here, I think you are the prime guy to do this and learn a lesson," said Sheriff Joe Arpaio. Sharpton was here in the valley during the immigration rallies in 2010, marching and speaking, he even met Sheriff Arpaio. FOX 10 wanted to be sure the Sheriff wanted to invite Sharpton here. "Yeah, Al I haven't seen you in a while, we could talk in my office and we'll put you through the scenario. We had two cops who were killed in New York City, assassinated."

To his credit, Rev. Sharpton did not say no to the Sheriff's invitation. We spoke with his director of communications who gave us this statement from the civil rights activist. "Despite our differences on immigration, I am all for working with the Sheriff to try to find some ground on proper policing."

"So why doesn't he come down here and go through the scenario we did a couple of nights ago, it would be good for him to come," said Arpaio.`

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/27815826/2015/01/09/sheriff-arpaio-invites-rev-al-sharpton-to-undergo-use-of-force-scenario

aboutime
01-10-2015, 05:39 PM
For AL (notso) Sharpton to show up, in response to Arpaio's invitation. Sharpton would FIRST...need to grow some Courage, which would require Manly attributes that are not easily mixed with Sharpton Hatred, Ignorance, and Perfect Stupidity.
(not a joke)

Jeff
01-11-2015, 10:13 AM
Sharpton wont go, no money in it for him.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-11-2015, 10:21 AM
Sharpton wont go, no money in it for him.

I bet he will not go because he is afraid that the good sheriff will lock his corrupt, sorry ass up...:laugh:
Which would truly be justice served!!! -Tyr

aboutime
01-11-2015, 08:35 PM
I bet he will not go because he is afraid that the good sheriff will lock his corrupt, sorry ass up...:laugh:
Which would truly be justice served!!! -Tyr

We all should know by now. Sharpton would never take the sheriff up on his offer unless the sheriff promised Dummy Sharpton he wouldn't be arrested for TAX EVASION...like 14 Million dollars worth.
By the way. As a reminder. Another AL ended up in jail for TAX EVASION, and his name was AL CAPONE.

Jeff
01-12-2015, 07:53 AM
We all should know by now. Sharpton would never take the sheriff up on his offer unless the sheriff promised Dummy Sharpton he wouldn't be arrested for TAX EVASION...like 14 Million dollars worth.
By the way. As a reminder. Another AL ended up in jail for TAX EVASION, and his name was AL CAPONE.

AT I read a article yesterday saying how Sharpton doesn't feel he should have to pay back old taxes, this guy is delusional sure enough. ( have to see if I can find it again ) :laugh:

Jeff
01-12-2015, 08:05 AM
That's right, it's racism !!! :laugh:

Only reason anyone cares about his taxes is because Obama is president, kind of like if ya can't blame it on GW you must be a racist, well AL feels the only reason people care is because Obama is President Bill De Blasio won for mayor, :laugh:

Over the course of the last couple of months, many concerning and negative facts about infamous race baiter Rev. Al Sharpton have been revealed. Of those, the most notable might be the fact that he owes millions of dollars in unpaid taxes, but President Obama is letting him get away with it.

Al's own words

“We’re talking about old taxes. I think it’s political,” he said. “A lot of people don’t like the fact that President Obama’s the president. A lot of people do not like the fact that Bill de Blasio won for mayor. And they certainly don’t like that I’m still here, and I ain’t going nowhere,” he concluded.

I hear ya Al, they aren't new taxes so why bother :rolleyes:

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topic/show?id=4301673%3ATopic%3A3416118&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_topic