PDA

View Full Version : Another idiot lib speaketh about that which she knows nothing.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-11-2015, 02:29 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/movies/s/j-k-rowling-responds-rupert-murdochs-muslim-tweet-180213586.html

J.K. Rowling Responds to Rupert Murdoch's Muslim Tweet
The Hollywood Reporter
Ryan Gajewski

‎January‎ ‎11‎, ‎2015

J.K. Rowling is not a big Rupert Murdoch fan.

After Paris was hit by a recent terror attack at satire magazine Charlie Hebdo's offices that left 12 dead, Murdoch tweeted Friday: "Maybe most Moslems peaceful, but until they recognize and destroy their growing jihadist cancer they must be held responsible."

Read more Louis C.K. Wears Self-Made "Charlie Hebdo" Shirt on Stage

The media mogul also added that the world was being threatened by "big jihadist danger" and blamed "political correctness" for people turning a blind eye to it.

Now, the Harry Potter author has fired back at Murdoch on Twitter. "I was born Christian. If that makes Rupert Murdoch my responsibility, I'll auto-excommunicate," Rowling tweeted Jan. 11.

She also pointed out that issues have been caused by people practicing Christianity and Catholicism, citing the Spanish Inquisition and televangelist Jim Bakker. "Eight times more Muslims have been killed by so-called Islamic terrorists than non-Muslims," she added.

Her tweets can be seen below.

I was born Christian. If that makes Rupert Murdoch my responsibility, I'll auto-excommunicate. http://t.co/Atw1wNk8UX
—J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) January 11, 2015
.@dom209 The Spanish Inquisition was my fault, as is all Christian fundamentalist violence. Oh, and Jim Bakker.
.@peeyushmalhotra Eight times more Muslims have been killed by so-called Islamic terrorists than non-Muslims. http://t.co/JXLfZOmcKl

Why must these Hollywood liberal types be so damn vain and stupid???
She is clueless , arrogant and stupid.
She the dumbass angered by his mere words but not so by the murdering deeds of the muslims!!!
What a piece of shit person!!

These are the type of people that support insanity, dictators and evil while thinking themselves good, enlightened and caring...
She should write her stupid sorcery books and not try to talk about things she is about as smart as a damn box of rocks on..
Stick to the make believe world she writes about because she is a moron on the real world and its evils..-
I'd spit on her if we ever met face to face.. -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-11-2015, 02:36 PM
Here is what a great man, great leader and courageous fighter said about the muslims.

And he did know exactly what he was speaking about!! --Tyr

Winston S. Churchill > Quotes > Quotable Quote

Winston S. Churchill

“How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property - either as a child, a wife, or a concubine - must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen: all know how to die. But the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science - the science against which it had vainly struggled - the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.”

― Winston S. Churchill

Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith.

^^^^ Dead on the mark, Rawlings be damned. --Tyr

aboutime
01-11-2015, 02:41 PM
Why must these Hollywood liberal types be so damn vain and stupid???
She is clueless , arrogant and stupid.
She the dumbass angered by his mere words but not so by the murdering deeds of the muslims!!!
What a piece of shit person!!

These are the type of people that support insanity, dictators and evil while thinking themselves good, enlightened and caring...
She should write her stupid sorcery books and not try to talk about things she is about as smart as a damn box of rocks on..
Stick to the make believe world she writes about because she is a moron on the real world and its evils..-
I'd spit on her if we ever met face to face.. -Tyr

Tyr. The only thing you need to remember about This woman, and other Hollyweirdo's who pretend to know everything is....."Their entire life is dedicated to Fantasy". They spend most of their life, (like Obama) PRETENDING to be people they will never be. Nor are they qualified to try.

Drummond
01-11-2015, 03:23 PM
JK Rowling is a British author (the Harry Potter books). She's not one of our better exports, in my view.

She, along with too many from the UK, have been brainwashed by Leftie media and politicians (and Society generally) who all insist that Islam is a religion of peace, and all Islamic terrorists fail to represent so-called 'real' Islam. I don't think that any amount of their terrorism will make her think that maybe it's more than a minority of 'fringe nutters'.

All you're getting with Rowling is a glimpse at fairly typical British thinking. This is why I regard this site as, generally speaking, a haven of commonsense reality, a bolthole from the insanity all around me ....

tailfins
01-11-2015, 04:37 PM
a bolthole from the insanity all around me ....

Did you just call Jim a butthole? :smartass2:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-11-2015, 05:59 PM
Did you just call Jim a butthole? :smartass2:

Not unless Jim is all around him. :laugh:

I thought Jim was losing weight not gaining it. ;)

Did you just mention butthole?
Speaking of my friend fj , why haven't we heard from his massive intellect on this?? :poke:--Tyr

sundaydriver
01-12-2015, 08:39 AM
Here is what a great man, great leader and courageous fighter said about the muslims.

And he did know exactly what he was speaking about!! --Tyr

^^^^ Dead on the mark, Rawlings be damned. --Tyr

Context & intent.

Dockter found the letter in the Churchill Archives Center in Cambridge and told NBC News that "most amateur histories and people with a political ax to grind" cite a Churchill quote about the dreadful nature of "Mohammedanism." But that quote was made in the context of a fundamentalist Islamic revolt in Sudan that was violently suppressed by the British and should not be interpreted as a reflection of Churchill's view on the entire religion, Dockter explained.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/churchills-family-begged-him-not-convert-islam-letter-shows-n276786

http://www.oregonlive.com/today/index.ssf/2014/12/winston_churchill_a_muslim_new.html