PDA

View Full Version : Dem Senator say's Cheney ain't cutting it for 2008

Psychoblues
06-26-2007, 02:04 AM
Every little bit helps.

ROCHESTER — Appearing before at least 60 voters at the Governor's Inn on Sunday, presidential candidate Chris Dodd said he "understands the appetite" of people wanting to impeach Vice President Dick Cheney, but he doesn't think the long process would help the country.

"There are too many other issues out there the American public were hoping Democrats would decide to address and focus on. That's the choice you make. Others may make a different focus. My choice would be to focus on other agenda items," he said.

The crowd did not erupt into applause as it did after many of the other things the longtime Democratic U.S. senator from Connecticut had to say.

Dodd was responding to a multipart question about whether Cheney has the responsibility to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution, whether he was doing it and, if not, what's the next step.

Cheney's "not been upholding it as well as he could," the candidate said.

More: http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070625/NEWS81/106250179/-1/NEWS05

My, my, what little is available!!!!!!!!!!

06-26-2007, 02:21 AM
Oh... wow! You mean there is a Democrat who thinks Cheney is doing a bad job?!? Why I thought all Democrats loved Cheney! Who would have thunk this???

Psychoblues
06-26-2007, 02:30 AM
With a 16% approval rating and your inane rantings I would include you with most ignorant of the bunch.

Oh... wow! You mean there is a Democrat who thinks Cheney is doing a bad job?!? Why I thought all Democrats loved Cheney! Who would have thunk this???

You got something to say about the article or are you just pretending to be intelligent?

stephanie
06-26-2007, 02:57 AM
I'm shocked, I tell ya......shocked:coffee:

Psychoblues
06-26-2007, 03:18 AM
:lame2:

I'm shocked, I tell ya......shocked:coffee:

Zat all you got?

06-26-2007, 07:19 AM
With a 16% approval rating and your inane rantings I would include you with most ignorant of the bunch.

You got something to say about the article or are you just pretending to be intelligent?

I did say something about the article.

And considering your beloved party has a 14% approval rating, you really arent one to talk.

5stringJeff
06-26-2007, 07:51 AM
Every little bit helps.

ROCHESTER — Appearing before at least 60 voters at the Governor's Inn on Sunday, presidential candidate Chris Dodd said he "understands the appetite" of people wanting to impeach Vice President Dick Cheney, but he doesn't think the long process would help the country.

:lmao: :lmao:

Chris Dodd tells 60 people that he understands how bad they want to impeach Cheney? OMG ROTFLMFAO!!!!1

Psychoblues
07-03-2007, 11:02 PM
Now it's the lil' one as well.

:lmao: :lmao:

Chris Dodd tells 60 people that he understands how bad they want to impeach Cheney? OMG ROTFLMFAO!!!!1

What you got to say about that?

nevadamedic
07-03-2007, 11:07 PM
Every little bit helps.

"There are too many other issues out there the American public were hoping Democrats would decide to address and focus on. That's the choice you make. Others may make a different focus. My choice would be to focus on other agenda items," he said.

The crowd did not erupt into applause as it did after many of the other things the longtime Democratic U.S. senator from Connecticut had to say.

Dodd was responding to a multipart question about whether Cheney has the responsibility to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution, whether he was doing it and, if not, what's the next step.

Cheney's "not been upholding it as well as he could," the candidate said.

More: http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070625/NEWS81/106250179/-1/NEWS05

My, my, what little is available!!!!!!!!!!

How sad, Dodd is one on the only Democrats I actually like.

Psychoblues
07-03-2007, 11:21 PM
I can dig that.

How sad, Dodd is one on the only Democrats I actually like.

Who are you voting for?