PDA

View Full Version : Carville:Ted Cruz "most talented and fearless Republican politician in last 30 years"

Little-Acorn
01-12-2015, 03:03 PM
James Carville is the one who ran Bill Clinton's (D-AR) successful campaign for President in 1992, orchestrating attacks on women, concealing Clinton's philandering, and presenting Clinton as a "New Democrat" despite the old, tired schemes Clinton actually tried to put in place once he was elected.

Say what you will about Carville, but he obviously knows how to evaluate a candidate and point out his strengths and weaknesses.

And recently he heaped major praise on Republican Ted Cruz, calling him "the most talented and fearless Republican politician in the last 30 years".

And this from a Democrat whose party depends absolutely upon appearance and image of a candidate, to be successful.

Cruz's only real handicap is that he was born in Canada, and is not a natural born citizen. His mother was born in Wilmington, Delaware, and his father in Cuba, who later became a naturalized American citizen.

It's easy to see why the rest of the Democrat party has been attacking Cruz more than all other Republican candidates combined, calling him "crazy" and all the usual names. They are clearly more worried about Cruz than any other present candidate. How much longer will it be before the Democrats start producing women who swear on a stack of Bibles that Cruz harassed them or had affairs with them?

---------------------------------------------------

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/james-carville-heaps-praise-on-ted-cruz-most-talented-and-fearless-gop-politician-of-last-30-years/

James Carville Heaps Praise On Ted Cruz: ‘Most Talented And Fearless’ GOP Politician Of Last 30 Years

by Meenal Vamburkar | 12:50 pm, May 5th, 2013

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) is polarizing, to say the least. While the likes of Joe Scarborough have found Cruz to be a lying jerk, the senator received praise on Sunday from an unlikely suspect: James Carville. On This Week, Carville (a former Democratic strategist) said he disagreed with Cruz — but nonetheless showered him with praise.

“I think he is the most talented and fearless Republican politician I’ve seen in the last 30 years,” Carville asserted emphatically, as the panel discussed Cruz’s reported presidential aspirations. “I further think that he is going to run for president, and he is going to create something.”

That’s not to say Cruz would win, Carville noted, but “this guy has no fear. He just keeps plowing ahead. He is going to be something to watch.”

“I don’t agree with,” he added elsewhere in the segment, but: “This guy is something.” And “more talented than all of the other guys.”