PDA

View Full Version : America’s First Islamic Government: A Muslim Only City-State on American Soil

Jeff
01-13-2015, 08:33 AM
As of late there has been a lot of talk about no go zones and how we have them right here in our own Country on our own soil, well not only do we have them we now have a complete Islamic town, this is getting out of hand and it is only going to get worse.

Yes. The headline may be hard to believe. But it is correct. America’s first Islamic government has been established, sitting on American soil. Located in Hancock, NY, this Islamic town is right there for anyone to… well, not actually for anyone to see.

Hidden in the Catskills Mountains, this Islamic town sits on more than 80-acres of land, surrounded by trees, rolling hills, lakes and, most importantly, armed guards that protect it.
It’s a city within a city. Their Islamic leaders called it “The Town of Islamberg.”
They have an address. It’s 2732 Roods Creek Road, Hancock, NY. But don’t go looking for it. That’s my advice. Stay away. This American town is not for true Americans that stumble upon it. In fact, this town is more a country within a country, than a city within a city. They are an Islamic government operating on American soil and you have to be one of their citizens to get in – or else.

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topic/show?id=4301673%3ATopic%3A3424750&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_topic

jimnyc
01-13-2015, 09:36 AM
I think this place was discussed awhile back. Sounds like about a little more than a 2 hour ride for me. I'd like to go visit, to test their "laws" and "freedoms". I'm not so sure they can legally prevent me from entering a "city", simply because I'm not a resident, or not muslim. I'd have to read into this more. Is this city something just on a large parcel of private property? Is it a "real" city, with state recognized laws and ordinances?

But that'll be the day that I am told, while in America, by muslims, that I cannot pass through or enter a legal city. I think I would park and walk through, and wear an American flag and my cross displayed prominently.

Of course, just to be safe, I would bring along a minimum of one person who was packing, for my security. I visit Harlem, the South Bronx and all parts of NYC - and never feel the need to have a gun with me - but if visiting this place, and this is accurate? A gun is needed. 'Nuff said.

tailfins
01-13-2015, 12:37 PM
I think this place was discussed awhile back. Sounds like about a little more than a 2 hour ride for me. I'd like to go visit, to test their "laws" and "freedoms". I'm not so sure they can legally prevent me from entering a "city", simply because I'm not a resident, or not muslim. I'd have to read into this more. Is this city something just on a large parcel of private property? Is it a "real" city, with state recognized laws and ordinances?

But that'll be the day that I am told, while in America, by muslims, that I cannot pass through or enter a legal city. I think I would park and walk through, and wear an American flag and my cross displayed prominently.

Of course, just to be safe, I would bring along a minimum of one person who was packing, for my security. I visit Harlem, the South Bronx and all parts of NYC - and never feel the need to have a gun with me - but if visiting this place, and this is accurate? A gun is needed. 'Nuff said.

I like your approach. It's based on experiments and evidence, not knee-jerk prejudice.

jimnyc
01-13-2015, 12:44 PM
I like your approach. It's based on experiments and evidence, not knee-jerk prejudice.

I wouldn't be there seeking violence, simply understanding, and of course testing the rights and freedoms of our great country. :) Again, I'll be damned if I sit back while ANYONE declares ownership of neighborhoods and demand others stay out. They need to see and be told that this is America, and we are all free, even them - but they can't come here and pull this shit.

Jeff
01-14-2015, 07:33 AM

Don't do it James, I like your head where it's at :laugh:

I really hope the knee-jerk prejudice wasn't being thrown at me tf, nothing Knee-jerk about my prejudice, I just like my head where it's at :laugh: seriously I can't understand how anyone that watches the news or reads the paper can't be somewhat prejudice when it comes to Muslims, don't get me wrong I have quite a few friends that are Muslim and guess what I mess with them all the time ( that's my personality ) I will walk into the station they work at and ask them if they have blown anything up lately and they laugh, now the one guy tells me if I ever meet his brother not to kid like that because he will get upset ( like I give a dam ) but no I wouldn't mess with the guy if he is that uptight. I mess with the waitresses at the place I eat breakfast as well, I call the cook ( a black guy ) BOY all the time simply because I know ( and he knows ) I am kidding and it is a joke, if he thought I was serious he would get mad I am sure ( again not that I am really worried about that ) but I wouldn't mess with him if I thought it would upset him. See tf I am not a racist at all, I call a spade a spade and that's it, it doesn't matter if that person is black, white, yellow or yes even Muslim.

I was telling a friend about this last night and he reminded me ( which I have spoke about in threads here ) we have a Muslim compound here in the county I live in, armed guards all hours of the day and night stand at the gate, my buddies wife is a school bus driver and he was telling me that they have now moved outside the gates and they refuse to move for her when she goes down the road ( dirt road ) to get to her stop, they don't move for woman. Now this isn't a city but a compound where the police nor anyone else enters, just the fact that they are standing at the gate with automatic weapons seems wrong to me and I have to wonder why the police haven't checked it out. Heck one of the MC ( motorcycle clubs ) in town is out in the boonies on a dirt road as well, but no armed guards, and it has been raided many times over people calling in with complaints no different than the Muslim compound other than they aren't fenced in, Seems like all should be fair for all, is all I am saying.

aboutime
01-14-2015, 03:55 PM
Don't do it James, I like your head where it's at :laugh:

I really hope the knee-jerk prejudice wasn't being thrown at me tf, nothing Knee-jerk about my prejudice, I just like my head where it's at :laugh: seriously I can't understand how anyone that watches the news or reads the paper can't be somewhat prejudice when it comes to Muslims, don't get me wrong I have quite a few friends that are Muslim and guess what I mess with them all the time ( that's my personality ) I will walk into the station they work at and ask them if they have blown anything up lately and they laugh, now the one guy tells me if I ever meet his brother not to kid like that because he will get upset ( like I give a dam ) but no I wouldn't mess with the guy if he is that uptight. I mess with the waitresses at the place I eat breakfast as well, I call the cook ( a black guy ) BOY all the time simply because I know ( and he knows ) I am kidding and it is a joke, if he thought I was serious he would get mad I am sure ( again not that I am really worried about that ) but I wouldn't mess with him if I thought it would upset him. See tf I am not a racist at all, I call a spade a spade and that's it, it doesn't matter if that person is black, white, yellow or yes even Muslim.

I was telling a friend about this last night and he reminded me ( which I have spoke about in threads here ) we have a Muslim compound here in the county I live in, armed guards all hours of the day and night stand at the gate, my buddies wife is a school bus driver and he was telling me that they have now moved outside the gates and they refuse to move for her when she goes down the road ( dirt road ) to get to her stop, they don't move for woman. Now this isn't a city but a compound where the police nor anyone else enters, just the fact that they are standing at the gate with automatic weapons seems wrong to me and I have to wonder why the police haven't checked it out. Heck one of the MC ( motorcycle clubs ) in town is out in the boonies on a dirt road as well, but no armed guards, and it has been raided many times over people calling in with complaints no different than the Muslim compound other than they aren't fenced in, Seems like all should be fair for all, is all I am saying.

Jeff. This kind of thing actually ISN'T new. Here in Virginia, not far below Washington DC. There are places where GATED MUSLIM communities have been growing, even with their own schools.

When you think about it. The American Indian population has already experienced Government controlled, RESERVATIONS. So, I see this as more of a testing of the waters (so-to-speak) of the Muslim community, and I suspect, they will test the Constitution with their efforts as well.
As we can all see. The efforts to slowly, and deliberately destroy the AMERICA we all...once knew, is well underway. One OFFENDED whiner at a time being appeased, and treated to their own devices.

fj1200
01-15-2015, 03:11 PM
I'd like to go visit, to test their "laws" and "freedoms". I'm not so sure they can legally prevent me from entering a "city", simply because I'm not a resident, or not muslim. I'd have to read into this more. Is this city something just on a large parcel of private property? Is it a "real" city, with state recognized laws and ordinances?

My guess is it's not a real city, just private property and you and I would have no right to be there. Do you think there are some "redneck" "cities" in the woods of North Carolina? My contractor told me a story about delivering some ceiling trusses to the NC mountains and rolling up to a compound where everyone was carrying and doing whatever but he was on private property.

jimnyc
01-15-2015, 03:15 PM
My guess is it's not a real city, just private property and you and I would have no right to be there. Do you think there are some "redneck" "cities" in the woods of North Carolina? My contractor told me a story about delivering some ceiling trusses to the NC mountains and rolling up to a compound where everyone was carrying and doing whatever but he was on private property.

If it's private property, then the whole "city" thing is probably a facade as well, and nothing more than what they invented on their private property. But I would be curious to know for sure, because if I'm wrong, I'd like to open my own city on my property! And my own laws too! :)

aboutime
01-15-2015, 04:41 PM
If it's private property, then the whole "city" thing is probably a facade as well, and nothing more than what they invented on their private property. But I would be curious to know for sure, because if I'm wrong, I'd like to open my own city on my property! And my own laws too! :)

jim. What I believe has been lost in this discussion is. Whether it is private property or not. It is within the boundaries of the UNITED STATES, and within one of the fifty states. All of which fall under the laws of the U.S. Constitution, and the State Constitutional laws.

We can all open our own city if we like, on our property...WHICH we all pay Local, State, and Federal taxes toward the real estate WHICH ALSO is...the property of the Government. Therefore. Our laws apply. Not the laws created by the property owners IF, and WHEN Laws are being ignored, or used.

Bottom line. The Government Actually Owns, and is Bound to enforce all U.S. Laws on land within the borders.