PDA

View Full Version : More thugs rioting

revelarts
01-13-2015, 11:26 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7NbX8FIIAAXpAH.jpg:large

Even after disobeying the officers demands, trespassing, public intoxication, burning couches and trash cans in the open, blocking traffic with the fires, disturbing the peace, destroying/attempting to destroy public and private property, and more,
only a handful of arrests were made.
Why are the police going so easy, some should be SHOT.

Police Use Tear Gas On Crowds After Ohio State Win

Officers dispersed huge crowds with pepper spray and tear gas following the Buckeyes’ win in the first-ever College Football Playoff National Championship.
Police deployed three canisters of tear gas in front of the Ohio Union at about 1:15 a.m. local time and emptied the area, The Columbus Dispatch reported (http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2015/01/13/revelers-celebrate-around-campus-after-ohio-state-win.html). It said officers also used pepper spray shortly after midnight, with some people leaving the area "with stinging eyes and runny noses."

Obama's fault obviously for not speaking against it Especially since this has happened before in 2002

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ies9wtGaakA

I guess we shouldn't expect much better, of course they are going to act that way, these thugs are ruining America.
My question is when will white leaders come out and denounce this violence?

It seems to be a pattern
http://campusgrotto.com/the-7-biggest-college-riots-of-all-time.html

jimnyc
01-13-2015, 12:41 PM

Obama's fault obviously for not speaking against it Especially since this has happened before in 2002

I guess we shouldn't expect much better, of course they are going to act that way, these thugs are ruining America.

Your sarcasm falls flat and only serves to ask others to troll in return.

How many shot by the protesters? How many death threats? They set fires to things in the streets, couches and cans, but how many businesses did they destroy in their own neighborhoods? How many cops were assaulted for trying to bring peace?

Is there a white Sharpton out there today demanding "no justice, no peace"?

Compared to muslims and black folks, this was nothing. Some people have self respect and some don't.

revelarts
01-13-2015, 12:50 PM
Jim stop making excuses for these thugs, pleeeease.
years of rioting over and property destruction over important political issues.. no i'm sorry games..

some of these people should be shot and more put in jail simple as that. BLOCKING TRAFFIC no LESS!

jimnyc
01-13-2015, 12:56 PM
Jim stop making excuses for these thugs, pleeeease.
years of rioting over and property destruction over important political issues.. no i'm sorry games..

some of these people should be shot and more put in jail simple as that. BLOCKING TRAFFIC no LESS!

Yep, blocking traffic. I suppose that's better than the reasons that like 50% of male black folks end up in jail at one point or another. One race celebrates like idiots and adds in destruction. The other just has it in their blood I suppose.

jimnyc
01-13-2015, 01:02 PM
I wonder if whites rioting after a championship equates to these statistics? Shortly to be followed with racism claims, and the blame whitey game for warped stats. But if we want to play this game...

---
Approximately 12%-13% of the American population is African-American, but they make up 40% of the almost 2.1 million male inmates in jail or prison.

A black male born in 1991 has a 29% chance of spending time in prison at some point in his life.

Nearly one in three African American males aged 20–29 are under some form of criminal justice supervision whether imprisoned, jailed, on parole or probation.

One out of nine African American men will be incarcerated between the ages of 20 and 34.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statistics_of_incarcerated_African-American_males

---

I'll stop here.

revelarts
01-13-2015, 01:19 PM

Let's not change words within quote. Thanks

I'll stop here.

Why are u jacking thread Jim? it's About THUGS RIOTING At OHIO STATE.

are they rioting because BLACK PEOPLE told them to Jim?

don't change the subject.

jimnyc
01-14-2015, 10:21 AM
I notice Kath's edit above. For others seeing it and wondering, it's because my post was quoted, and then the words within my actual quote were altered. It's bad enough when someone uses the "quotes" and makes it sound like you said something, but a step further when the actual post is changed. As per the rules, this is not allowed unless the member quoting then makes it abundantly clear that what they quoted has been altered. Should a guest come here, they may open a thread and zone in on a post, and believe the quote they are reading was actually stated. Others have done similarly, but will sometimes add "fixed that for you" or similar just below the quote, so others are aware there was an edit. Sarcasm isn't an excuse, nor trying to be funny. I don't want false quotes attributed to me, and I don't want any member to have it done to them either. Fairness all around, which is why there is a rule about this.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-14-2015, 10:35 AM

Even after disobeying the officers demands, trespassing, public intoxication, burning couches and trash cans in the open, blocking traffic with the fires, disturbing the peace, destroying/attempting to destroy public and private property, and more,

It seems to be a pattern

Obviously white kids that listened to too damn much stupid-ass rap music and thus picked up bad habits from the real thugs!
You know the ones rightly noted for a happiness in robbery, drug dealing, murder, rape, violence and general stupidity...
I didnt notice any buildings being burned or innocent people being beaten up or police being disrespected all to hell and shot at.
I guess dat rap music didn't teach 'em all the finer points of it, huh?--:laugh:-Tyr

revelarts
01-14-2015, 10:55 AM
Obviously white kids that listened to too damn much stupid-ass rap music and thus picked up bad habits from the real thugs!
You know the ones rightly noted for a happiness in robbery, drug dealing, murder, rape, violence and general stupidity...
I didnt notice any buildings being burned or innocent people being beaten up or police being disrespected all to hell and shot at.
I guess dat rap music didn't teach 'em all the finer points of it, huh?--:laugh:-Tyr

You mean that Rap music Pumped out buy those white owned music companies. Created by Fake Thug rappers who lived in the suburbs and then got rich off of the white kids money.:laugh::laugh:

the same white own record labels that refuse to promote positive empowering rap music because the white children won't buy it and it'd cut into the company stock prices?
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Funny how you let white kids get off with excuses blaming it on others.
But the Black kids and Black parents can use NO excuses and have to stand up "TAKE RESPONSIBILITY" for their actions or get shot in the street. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

revelarts
01-14-2015, 11:15 AM
I notice Kath's edit above. For others seeing it and wondering, it's because my post was quoted, and then the words within my actual quote were altered. It's bad enough when someone uses the "quotes" and makes it sound like you said something, but a step further when the actual post is changed. As per the rules, this is not allowed unless the member quoting then makes it abundantly clear that what they quoted has been altered. Should a guest come here, they may open a thread and zone in on a post, and believe the quote they are reading was actually stated. Others have done similarly, but will sometimes add "fixed that for you" or similar just below the quote, so others are aware there was an edit. Sarcasm isn't an excuse, nor trying to be funny. I don't want false quotes attributed to me, and I don't want any member to have it done to them either. Fairness all around, which is why there is a rule about this.

I forget how sensitive you are to that. my apologies.
even though my 'misquote' was OBVIOUS in the extreme.
NO one with a brain could have mistaken it for your words. At a glance it was obviously a caricature.
and pointed and funny one i think.

jimnyc
01-14-2015, 11:47 AM
I forget how sensitive you are to that. my apologies.
even though my 'misquote' was OBVIOUS in the extreme.
NO one with a brain could have mistaken it for your words. At a glance it was obviously a caricature.
and pointed and funny one i think.

Bullshit. And sensitive about what, someone lying about my words, or trying to deceive others - or ONCE AGAIN being intellectually dishonest? Seriously, this is like the 50th time you altered or made up quotes about me. And YES, someone DID get mistaken, hence the reported post, hence the edit - when I wasn't even here.

jimnyc
01-14-2015, 11:48 AM
I forget how sensitive you are to that.

What, folks trying to follow the rules?

jimnyc
01-14-2015, 11:48 AM

Spot on! :clap:

Perianne
01-14-2015, 03:06 PM
relevarts, it was me that complained about altering the quote. A forum that allows that is minor league. Please understand I have nothing against you personally nor against any of your posts. A forum simply cannot allow modified quotes.

Anyway, I agree with you. Anyone who burns other peoples' property is a thug: black, white, or whatever. Regardless of WHO burned the property the damage is done and it puts citizens and firefighters at risk. I think such behavior should carry a heavy prison sentence.

jimnyc
01-14-2015, 03:32 PM
relevarts, it was me that complained about altering the quote. A forum that allows that is minor league. Please understand I have nothing against you personally nor against any of your posts. A forum simply cannot allow modified quotes.

Thank you for the clarification. And I agree 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000% that it is minor league.

Jeff
01-14-2015, 03:55 PM

It seems to be a pattern

OK first off the bold happens in most inner cities every weekend. Understand Rev I see you trying to protect your people and say hey man what about them , I also will admit I didn't watch your video but I didn't hear about the explosives thrown at the cops nor anyone burning the Bitch down, let alone have it grow from city to city just because these folks wanted to start trouble. And guess what Rev I bet there where blacks involved here as well as whites, doesn't make it right but it most certainly isn't anything like what is going on in this country with the Blacks and the way they feel things should be, and if you look back most of my post also included the brain dead WHITE libs . This is the worst kind of fail rev,sorry bud I like ya but this is no better than the 3 year old in the back seat screaming his sibling wont stop looking at him just because he had gotten in trouble and wants his sibling in trouble as well. Fail !!!!

Abbey Marie
01-14-2015, 07:25 PM

Darin, I like your embroidered hat. Very cool! ;)

revelarts
01-14-2015, 09:21 PM
OK first off the bold happens in most inner cities every weekend. Understand Rev I see you trying to protect your people and say hey man what about them , I also will admit I didn't watch your video but I didn't hear about the explosives thrown at the cops nor anyone burning the Bitch down, let alone have it grow from city to city just because these folks wanted to start trouble. And guess what Rev I bet there where blacks involved here as well as whites, doesn't make it right but it most certainly isn't anything like what is going on in this country with the Blacks and the way they feel things should be, and if you look back most of my post also included the brain dead WHITE libs . This is the worst kind of fail rev,sorry bud I like ya but this is no better than the 3 year old in the back seat screaming his sibling wont stop looking at him just because he had gotten in trouble and wants his sibling in trouble as well. Fail !!!!

I'd rather not post this to the public board people are very sensitive here IMO.
and it seems no matter how i say it I get push back and then a list of the Ills of Black people in the U.S..

But since you responded reasonably i wanted to reply.
Not to drag this out at all but . I'd like to make this point. And I hope it will be understood in the spirit it's given.
to Jim and Tyr as well.

my problem with your comments and comments elsewhere on the board is that some seem to ONLY think of the worse of inner city neighborhoods young criminal males and AL Sharpton as "BLACK PEOPLE". that seems hard for some people to get beyond that vision.
At least that's what it sounds like in the MANY thread that have come up on Ferguson etc..
Blacks = young angry inner city criminal males and Al Sharpton... and the New BPP.

the history of Blacks in the U.S. has not been easy and the CURRENT situation concerning incarceration and out of wedlock family is THE worse it's been in U.S. history. But the Black rates of the same in the 60's were better than white's today.

And there are Still FAR MORE blacks NOT in jail, with JOBS, not burning down their homes, or drunk in the street, or calling to burn down cities, than the other.

But reading comments on DP you'd hardly know it. And as I mention to Tyr jokingly, there NO excuse or reason that's seem sufficient or is allowed to be applied to explain the problems. And there are no actions worth trying to reverse the bad situation. why, it seems because it's "BLACK PEOPLE" they = "thugs".

I say that's an unfair characterization of any race or people.
what this thread tried to do in a satirical way is make the SAME assumption of whites.
it's a FLASE assumption to make of ANY race.
But people instead of seeing the point, went the other direction to tried and PROVE that "BLACKS" burn and riot all the time even every day:rolleyes:.

It seems folks can't even take ONE thread where the tables are turned but there are several threads that have similar comments and worse and a whole racist joke thread against black people. where we are told people should not be offended by any of that. And Jeff you are you telling me all those comments are more mature than what i've posted here? seriously?

well, I knew i'd be somewhat spitting into the wind here to make this point.

And sorry if using incidents of bad white behavior as the standard for labeling the race is OFFENSIVE to you.
And not a joke to be made.... ever.

I suppose i should have never imagined that people would get that the reverse is also true.

jimnyc
01-15-2015, 08:06 AM
I'd rather not post this to the public board people are very sensitive here IMO.

But since you responded reasonably i wanted to reply.
Not to drag this out at all but . I'd like to make this point. And I hope it will be understood in the spirit it's given.
to Jim and Tyr as well.

Rev, I would have gladly participated in this thread, without bringing up anything else at all. I think ANYONE who riots and destroys things is wrong. White or black - wrong. But you didn't JUST bring up the events, did you? You had to be a dick about it. Now look, I get it, you wanted to make a point to a couple of people. BUT, when you make that point, LOTS of others are reading it too. I responded in kind to how the thread was started, and how I got replies when I first approached things.

If you like, I can seriously answer your posts, or just your last one, but like I said before - you get what you give, and that doesn't just pertain to you. For whatever reason, you did this thread, another with muslims... seems like you were angry and went on sarcasm mode to piss some people off, or trying to be funny. I'm willing to shelve the back and forth again and go back on track, but if I have stupid crap attributed to me, I'll just bail.

revelarts
01-15-2015, 09:33 AM
Rev, I would have gladly participated in this thread, without bringing up anything else at all. I think ANYONE who riots and destroys things is wrong. White or black - wrong. But you didn't JUST bring up the events, did you? You had to be a dick about it. Now look, I get it, you wanted to make a point to a couple of people. BUT, when you make that point, LOTS of others are reading it too. I responded in kind to how the thread was started, and how I got replies when I first approached things.

If you like, I can seriously answer your posts, or just your last one, but like I said before - you get what you give, and that doesn't just pertain to you. For whatever reason, you did this thread, another with muslims... seems like you were angry and went on sarcasm mode to piss some people off, or trying to be funny. I'm willing to shelve the back and forth again and go back on track, but if I have stupid crap attributed to me, I'll just bail.

Jim, I apologized already for editing of your quote.

But I started this thread similar to the way others folks started --and added to-- various Ferguson and protest threads.
Which said things LIKE "thugs do x... black people are..." I'd agree that some of the threads and comment like those are dickish, to say the least. exactly my point.

Some replies i got here were different than the replies to many of those post. Often they were received with thanks or silence and sometimes defended as "free speech" and "truth" and humor that others should not be offended by. I don't recall any of those comments or posters rebuffed as "be(ing) a dick about it" or "lunatic" or having "PMS".
At least i haven't notice anything along that line. Please correct me if i'm wrong here.

whatever, at this point I guess my point is made, for better or worse.

jimnyc
01-15-2015, 11:35 AM

But I started this thread similar to the way others folks started --and added to-- various Ferguson and protest threads.
Which said things LIKE "thugs do x... black people are..." I'd agree that some of the threads and comment like those are dickish, to say the least. exactly my point.

Some replies i got here were different than the replies to many of those post. Often they were received with thanks or silence and sometimes defended as "free speech" and "truth" and humor that others should not be offended by. I don't recall any of those comments or posters rebuffed as "be(ing) a dick about it" or "lunatic" or having "PMS".
At least i haven't notice anything along that line. Please correct me if i'm wrong here.

The difference between this and the other threads? You started this in a mocking way, based on other threads, where those who started the other threads did so because they wanted to discuss the subject. In the manner that you started the thread, you were poking at other members before the thread even started. Do the others who started the other threads - did they start them by trying to mock you somehow?

As for dickish, PMS and lunatic - YOU GET WHAT YOU GIVE. You start out a thread mocking folks, and then you don't like it when some of them are offended and reply in kind?

Ok, your point was made.

aboutime
01-15-2015, 02:04 PM
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/

The Democrat, self-proclaimed owner of the DNC, Soros provided funds for Ferguson Racist Riots.

rev. There is still, no known way to DISPUTE, or DISPROVE...the TRUTH. You simply refuse to accept what most of us already know.

revelarts
01-15-2015, 02:07 PM
The difference between this and the other threads? You started this in a mocking way, based on other threads, where those who started the other threads did so because they wanted to discuss the subject. In the manner that you started the thread, you were poking at other members before the thread even started. Do the others who started the other threads - did they start them by trying to mock you somehow?

As for dickish, PMS and lunatic - YOU GET WHAT YOU GIVE. You start out a thread mocking folks, and then you don't like it when some of them are offended and reply in kind?

Ok, your point was made.

Well Jim I saw it as some of those threads started out "mocking" a whole race. see what i'm saying?
and the racist joke threads IS in fact mocking! do you see that?

And if the serious threads started with stuff similar too "blacks" (not some blacks) ...." black thugs marching" (not some) "they always riot" (not some) "they" want a race war.... "the black leadership" (not SOME black leaders). And then goes on to site stats and antidotes that try and give the impression that ALL blacks want to knock out or kill whites and burn down their own neighborhoods. that is in fact "GIVING" 1st IMO.

so Jim Is what your saying that it's OK to -mock ALL black people- if you MEAN IT seriously.
but it's NOT ok -to mock ALL white people- in the same way and NOT MEAN IT to make a point and a Joke of it?
so,"YOU GET WHAT YOU GIVE" when you do that?
Are you saying I called you or anyone a dick, lunatic etc?
the way i see it, I only satirically GAVE BACK what was already given Jim.

So I'm not sure what you're saying here.

Perianne
01-15-2015, 02:23 PM
I see what you are saying, revelarts, and I understand what you are saying.

I think the problem and the reason different races distrust each other - specifically black and white - is that we don't know each other. I have a black woman as a neighbor. And while we get along wonderfully, I don't really know her or understand her culture, which I can assure you is very different from mine.

Yes, I try to think that is the problem: unfamiliarity. But on the other hand, I am likewise unfamiliar with Asians, but I am not uncomfortable with them, not like I am when I am in a group of mostly black people.

I also sometimes think we get a negative impression of black and arab people because of what we see of them on TV: rioting, murder, rape, etc. We all know it is not representative of all blacks or arabs, but we don't know how to discern the good ones from the bad ones, so we fear them all?

jimnyc
01-15-2015, 03:05 PM
Well Jim I saw it as some of those threads started out "mocking" a whole race. see what i'm saying?

And it's STILL not personally directed at anyone here, but rather large brush painting as some do, and generalizations perhaps, but not on a personal level. No one started their threads in a way of mocking you personally on the subject, have they?

revelarts
01-15-2015, 03:37 PM
And it's STILL not personally directed at anyone here, but rather large brush painting as some do, and generalizations perhaps, but not on a personal level. No one started their threads in a way of mocking you personally on the subject, have they?

no they didn't.
But the subject on this head is "more thugs rioting" generalization correct?
Does this thread start by naming names or claiming to quote anyone exactly?
it's broad brush as well right?
to make the point

jimnyc
01-15-2015, 03:52 PM
Sure, not "exactly". But continue the games you want to play then, I'm done here. Again, enjoy what you get if you want to roll around in the mud.

revelarts
01-15-2015, 04:41 PM
I see what you are saying, revelarts, and I understand what you are saying.

I think the problem and the reason different races distrust each other - specifically black and white - is that we don't know each other. I have a black woman as a neighbor. And while we get along wonderfully, I don't really know her or understand her culture, which I can assure you is very different from mine.

Yes, I try to think that is the problem: unfamiliarity. But on the other hand, I am likewise unfamiliar with Asians, but I am not uncomfortable with them, not like I am when I am in a group of mostly black people.

I also sometimes think we get a negative impression of black and arab people because of what we see of them on TV: rioting, murder, rape, etc. We all know it is not representative of all blacks or arabs, but we don't know how to discern the good ones from the bad ones, so we fear them all?

I appreciate your comments,
and unfamiliarity and negative stereotypes feed into everyones assessments. I guess the question here is are we going to PERPETUATE the WORSE stereotypes and enflame each others fears and allow it to become a habit in thinking and writing to assume the worse at every mention of others races or religion.
Or do we try to cultivate the assumption that we're all human beings and we all, for the most part, just want to have a safe place for our families to live, to prosper and to enjoy life at peace with those around us whoever they are.

As far as fearing other groups is concerned, well we all could do that, there are far more whites in the U.S. than blacks and there are in fact real white racist out there, sites like stormfront , neo nazi groups etc., . congressional leaders are speaking to groups of known white supremacist. Kath and Jim tell me that Ron Paul is a racist. so by their account white racist are running for president. and the news says R congressional leaders and ron Paul have some broad support. So how are blacks to know the "good from the bad"? should we assume that ALL whites are racist? and be in fear? would that fear make me a racist for making that assumption? would it make living with whites BETTER if i made that assumption every day every time i saw a white person i don't understand?

negative group labels and generalizations don't help make GOOD relations.
they may protect you in a bad situation but frankly most of the time we aren't in a bad situtation.

I remember someone here a while back mentioned that when she's in a store and a Black male salesman approaches her that she's afraid.
Now that's uncalled for, there's NOTHING in that encounter that should instigate "fear". It's based on race so ...frankly put...it's a racist reaction.
She mentioned that she didn't like sales people approaching her in stores in general, that's fine, but she added that since many were black it made it WORSE because the aisle at shopping malls and big box stores are "dark places" (for those who might think i've made this up... link (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?36024-Here-s-a-question-on-ethics-salesmen-harassment-at-BJs)).

just an example of how someone's blanket negative assumptions spill over into areas where truly ALL black people are affected negatively.

So anyway I don't want to label others and don't want see others labeled in a broad brushed way negatively. it doesn't help improve any situations that i know of.

Jeff
01-15-2015, 04:50 PM
I appreciate your comments,
and unfamiliarity and negative stereotypes feed into everyones assessments. I guess the question here is are we going to PERPETUATE the WORSE stereotypes and enflame each others fears and allow it to become a habit in thinking and writing to assume the worse at every mention of others races or religion.
Or do we try to cultivate the assumption that we're all human beings and we all, for the most part, just want to have a safe place for our families to live, to prosper and to enjoy life at peace with those around us whoever they are.

As far as fearing other groups is concerned, well we all could do that, there are far more whites in the U.S. than blacks and there are in fact real white racist out there, sites like stormfront , neo nazi groups etc., . congressional leaders are speaking to groups of known white supremacist. Kath and Jim tell me that Ron Paul is a racist. so by their account white racist are running for president. and the news says R congressional leaders and ron Paul have some broad support. So how are blacks to know the "good from the bad"? should we assume that ALL whites are racist? and be in fear? would that fear make me a racist for making that assumption? would it make living with whites BETTER if i made that assumption every day every time i saw a white person i don't understand?

negative group labels and generalizations don't help make GOOD relations.
they may protect you in a bad situation but frankly most of the time we aren't in a bad situtation.

I remember someone here a while back mentioned that when she's in a store and a Black male salesman approaches her that she's afraid.
Now that's uncalled for, there's NOTHING in that encounter that should instigate "fear". It's based on race so ...frankly put...it's a racist reaction.
She mentioned that she didn't like sales people approaching her in stores in general, that's fine, but she added that since many were black it made it WORSE because the aisle at shopping malls and big box stores are "dark places" (for those who might think i've made this up... link (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?36024-Here-s-a-question-on-ethics-salesmen-harassment-at-BJs)).

just an example of how someone's blanket negative assumptions spill over into areas where truly ALL black people are affected negatively.

So anyway I don't want to label others and don't want see others labeled in a broad brushed way negatively. it doesn't help improve any situations that i know of.

Rev talk about painting with a broad brush :laugh: I remember David Duke ran for President and it came out he had ties with the Klan years ago, he was laughed out of the race but yet we have a Racist Black man in the office now so should we conclude our Government is being run by Black Racist, and lets not forget the Racist Holder. :rolleyes:

revelarts
01-15-2015, 05:03 PM
Sure, not "exactly". But continue the games you want to play then, I'm done here. Again, enjoy what you get if you want to roll around in the mud.

OK jim,
you say don't mis-quote people, make the quotes EXACT so no one will assume it's you or others. you say don't use your name with generalities.
I didn't do either. So what's your problem?
frankly i wasn't even thinking of you at all. Mainly the flavor of things i've read at DP over the past several months.

I didn't quote or name anyone in the 1st post AT ALL and you're STILL upset.
because I made a REPLY IN KIND --as you say should be expected-- to general broad brush comments over several months.

you can't have it both ways.
Others can broad brush blacks seriously, but i can't broad brush whites as a joke using similar commentary?
If that's crossing some line in your mind, then I guess we'll just have to disagree.

But look here's something,
Aboutime follows me and a few others around the board making all kinds of negative and personal comments but i don't see you calling him a lunatic or asking about his PMS or calling him a dick.

So What's the standard here Jim?

revelarts
01-15-2015, 05:45 PM
Rev talk about painting with a broad brush :laugh: I remember David Duke ran for President and it came out he had ties with the Klan years ago, he was laughed out of the race

exactly my point.

... but yet we have a Racist Black man in the office now so should we conclude our Government is being run by Black Racist, and lets not forget the Racist Holder. :rolleyes:

but in all seriousness can you show me a 1 to 1 comparison of David Duke to Holder and Obama?
Or give a list of racist Black supremacist quotes from either?
I've asked this before and no one replied.

David Duke was klan a leader.
Were Holder or Obama leaders of a Black racist group with an over a 100 years rep for Black supremacy, burning down white homes and churches, killing whites, and opposing integration and fair treatment?
Do Holder or Obama have a record of voicing Black supremacist ideas, belittling whites, white racial slurs... proposing whites go back to Europe.
please quote.

personally i see a real double standard when assessing whose a racist sometimes.

as i said Jim and Kath said Ron Paul was a RACIST. and that was one reason why they could not support him.
I defended Paul, as Not really being a racist but as having some very racist issues with some newsletters he sponsored in the past that he should have addressed immediately, but he did so throughly later IMO.
So i was satisfied that it was indeed a mistake in the past.

Frankly when i hear people say that Obama is a Racist I'm not sure exactly what they are talking about. And I'm no fan of Obama. but to me it's like the accusation that he's a devout Baptist Muslim Nazi . I just don't see how it fits. he's half white with former white girlfriends surrounded by white advisors and hasn't really done jack to help black people.

I just don't see you presenting a level playing field when defining Obama and Holder as RACIST like David Duke.
Saying "it's Obvious" is not answer. I can point to whites that use racial slurs and put downs regularly but I've been told those people are NOT racist but are just using free speech rights.
so what's the standard. it's an EQUAL standard for all races right?
the comparison to David Duke is not an Equal one it seems to me.
is it to you?

aboutime
01-15-2015, 06:23 PM
OK jim,
you say don't mis-quote people, make the quotes EXACT so no one will assume it's you or others. you say don't use your name with generalities.
I didn't do either. So what's your problem?
frankly i wasn't even thinking of you at all. Mainly the flavor of things i've read at DP over the past several months.

I didn't quote or name anyone in the 1st post AT ALL and you're STILL upset.
because I made a REPLY IN KIND --as you say should be expected-- to general broad brush comments over several months.

you can't have it both ways.
Others can broad brush blacks seriously, but i can't broad brush whites as a joke using similar commentary?
If that's crossing some line in your mind, then I guess we'll just have to disagree.

But look here's something,
Aboutime follows me and a few others around the board making all kinds of negative and personal comments but i don't see you calling him a lunatic or asking about his PMS or calling him a dick.

So What's the standard here Jim?

rev. Something you seem to be unaware of as you ask jim those questions. You say I follow you around making all kinds of negative, and personal comments. WHICH IS TRUE. But then. Telling the truth seems to be something..NOT EVEN YOU can dispute. I have NEVER LIED in any of my posts.
Show me where I have. Then we can see who the real lunatic is.

Jeff
01-15-2015, 06:33 PM
exactly my point.

but in all seriousness can you show me a 1 to 1 comparison of David Duke to Holder and Obama?

Were Holder or Obama leaders of a Black racist group with an over a 100 years rep for Black supremacy, burning down white homes and churches, killing whites, and opposing integration and fair treatment?
Do Holder or Obama have a record of voicing Black supremacist ideas, belittling whites, white racial slurs... proposing whites go back to Europe.
please quote.

personally i see a real double standard when assessing whose a racist sometimes.

as i said Jim and Kath said Ron Paul was a RACIST. and that was one reason why they could not support him.
I defended Paul, as Not really being a racist but as having some very racist issues with some newsletters he sponsored in the past that he should have addressed immediately, but he did so throughly later IMO.

Frankly when i hear people say that Obama is a Racist I'm not sure exactly what they are talking about. And I'm no fan of Obama. but to me it's like the accusation that he's a devout Baptist Muslim Nazi . I just don't see how it fits. he's half white with former white girlfriends surrounded by white advisors and hasn't really done jack to help black people.

I just don't see you presenting a level playing field when defining Obama and Holder as RACIST like David Duke.
Saying "it's Obvious" is not answer. I can point to whites that use racial slurs and put downs regularly but I've been told those people are NOT racist but are just using free speech rights.
is it to you?

OK Rev I hear ya, you got me , all I have is what they have done and said while in office. But lets be clear, David Duke was laughed out of the race the minute it was clear about his past, Obama has written a book that shows how racist he is and has made many racist comments since being in office and so has Holder, now I know your response is going to be quote them and that game I wont play because I do look and listen to what you have to say and agree with you in part, there has to be common ground here and we both know statements like if I had a son, or sending special prosecutors after not getting the verdict you want or bringing Federal charges up because ya didn't get what ya wanted are all part of what I am saying, you can say all those things aren't racist but I haven't seen none of there BS charges stick either.

Kathianne
01-15-2015, 06:37 PM
OK Rev I hear ya, you got me , all I have is what they have done and said while in office. But lets be clear, David Duke was laughed out of the race the minute it was clear about his past, Obama has written a book that shows how racist he is and has made many racist comments since being in office and so has Holder, now I know your response is going to be quote them and that game I wont play because I do look and listen to what you have to say and agree with you in part, there has to be common ground here and we both know statements like if I had a son, or sending special prosecutors after not getting the verdict you want or bringing Federal charges up because ya didn't get what ya wanted are all part of what I am saying, you can say all those things aren't racist but I haven't seen none of there BS charges stick either.

I have to agree. While there may not be an 'organizational connection' to the racism of Obama and Holder, their actions in office leave little question of their using race to divide the country. Whether it be Obama's comments with the professor and police that led to the 'beer conference,' or the sprint to comment on the 'institutionalized' racism in Ferguson, the message rings clear.

revelarts
01-15-2015, 11:11 PM
I have to agree. While there may not be an 'organizational connection' to the racism of Obama and Holder, their actions in office leave little question of their using race to divide the country. Whether it be Obama's comments with the professor and police that led to the 'beer conference,' or the sprint to comment on the 'institutionalized' racism in Ferguson, the message rings clear.

I apologize that this is so long, and i hope it doesn't enflame, just being honest here.

OK It seems like most sighted as examples above have to do with situations where an unarmed black person is either harassed or killed.
is that right?
Obama comments or "looking into" those cases in ways that to you appears "racist".
But I have to say to most blacks who are well aware of the on going problem. it's just looking to see if justice is being served.
as you say Jeff nothing has come of it. no whites hung or fired right?
But in the 50 60's 70s ... when judges and juries sent blacks to jail over nothing no one looked into it until decades later and it was proven that cases were unfair and most likely racially motivated. Even today there are MANY people being released from jail after DNA has found they were innocent, they're mostly blacks. so is it just racist to even consider if the motive to put them in jail was prejudice or at least a cover?

Dead and harassed unarmed Black might seem NORMAL and ALWAYS a non-racial event to whites. But to blacks we know of FAR to many instances where it's not.
If that's racist to you guys , sorry, when you have family members shot dead or police harass you at your own home a few times you might get a little touchy as well. When your whole neighborhood has stories of a few cops who continually call out racial slurs and harass kids that are doing nothing. And one is killed I'd say it's not just a racist thought to consider that the cops may just have killed the kid quicker/because of/or with a negative racial attitude.

but if you don't think you'd ever have problem or question it happening over and over fine.
It's just "racist" to think that.
OK, we disagree.

Personally i just think it's the 1st time in a while that someone in high office has made commentary on it from the POV of the victims, the DEAD KIDS and harassed home owners. Now I do not think they approached it in the best way AT ALL. But I wouldn’t consider it racist. Whose being called into question, the white race? no it's police. Obama and holder were making bad commentary on and —SHOCKER— investigations into what black families have been talking about for for 200+ years. Namely ‘Are the police and courts treating us fairly in this case?’

If the very question is racist then i guarantee you that EVERY black person is racist then. I don't know any blacks that don't questions the gov'ts fairness when an unarmed kid is shot or a home owner is harassed by police at his own home, or again and again on his own street for apparently no reason. After the facts come out then a 2ndary assessment one way or another is made. But until then there's ALWAYS at LEAST a question, top of mind, of whether or not it was a racially motivated incident. I’m being frank That's just the way it is.

Concerning Obama's Book i never read it so i don't know what he said that's racist, was it about his white girlfriends? Or white mother, or white grandmother? whites in school? white police? whites in general? Did he say he wanted to be around blacks more? You say it had racist content but you won’t quote it.
well Ok, as long as i get the same privilege to call various whites racist by just pointing at a book, then we're good there.

But I posted in another thread that some of Ted Nugents commentary was racist but he was defended by some in some aspects of his speech that i and others found POINTEDLY racist. Jeff do you think he's racist? or the comments were racist? Has Obama or Holder said thing similar to what he said or was it less offensive? if so i agree with you Obama sounds like a racist. If what he's said i less offensive than Ted Nugent's words do you rate other whites with the same standard?

But from what i'm getting you KNOW that someone’s racist by just a few mild indicators, a few loose associations, a few comments in favor of one race and some investigation when an unarmed member of that race is killed or harassed. After that they are placed SQUARELY, SOLIDLY in the White or Black racist column.
Is that fair to say?

Because everyone hates to be called racist over some stray comment or association. so what's the LINE? is it EXACTLY the same for both races? does one race get more freedom with slurs against the other, with associations with known racist, and using the law to investigated the other race and then being found innocent?

………….

I guess the only other thing i'd ask is this.
If Obama and Holder are considered Racist without doubt. By standards that you don't want go into in depth over.
would you say that using the writings before becoming President, and commentary in office of any of the PREVIOUS presidents would mean they should be considered racist too? I think we could quote Bush Senior, W, Reagan, Carter, Nixon, LBJ >>> and sight actions that, based on what you've said, might put them in the racist camp.
Even if it didn't cause what you and Kath see as worsening race relations… from the whites perspective, because frankly, it's been the status quo so they didn't do anything new to upset the white majority and if the black minority mentioned some problems as they happened nothing was done, or it was ignored or dismissed. So the majority never felt it. (before you say i missed Clinton and Kennedy frankly I can't think of anything specific that i can sight against them, Hillary is another matter but not Bill, he's got other issues.)

………….

personally I prefer not to call people racist, but I think it can be fairly easy to spot racist actions or words after ruling out other factors.
And from time to time most people put there foot there in some fashion, no ones perfect. But it doesn't mean their whole mindset and habits of thought LIVE there.
If it appears that a person does live there and is generally motived by those racial supremacist ideas then i'd put them in the racist camp. but that's how i do it.

If you and others have a different way to define "a racist" i have no problem with that.
but i would like to be clear that whatever your definition that it’s universally applied. If it’s not what should we call that?
good for the goose right?

Elessar
01-15-2015, 11:56 PM
Getting down to 'Brass Tacks' on this issue -

The difference between the Ohio State scenario and the others is...(drum roll....) MOTIVATION and Intent.

Not that I agree at all with the Ohio State mischief, because it is ignorant, destructive. and disobedient.

The others were fueled by hate and greed - greed being the opportunity to loot and steal from their own neighbors.

jimnyc
01-16-2015, 07:11 AM

The difference between the Ohio State scenario and the others is...(drum roll....) MOTIVATION and Intent.

Not that I agree at all with the Ohio State mischief, because it is ignorant, destructive. and disobedient.

The others were fueled by hate and greed - greed being the opportunity to loot and steal from their own neighbors.

:clap::clap::clap:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-16-2015, 10:56 AM
exactly my point.

please quote.

is it to you?

Really? ok, name a former white girlfriend! and he is a genius too, right? ok, show me his university grades!
and a constitutional expert and professor , right? Show me papers and thesis he has written on the Constitution!
The guy is a fraud that has used the insane media hype(lies) to advance himself I his chosen career.
I'd be my life against a damn plug nickel that my IQ is far , far higher than his!--Tyr

aboutime
01-16-2015, 02:41 PM
How obvious the REAL RACISTS here are when they must stoop to pretending they Love Obama, then find a lame excuse...like HE'S HALF WHITE, to further their brainless, racist tactics THEY BELIEVE..nobody will see.?"

revelarts
01-16-2015, 02:42 PM
Really? ok, name a former white girlfriend! and he is a genius too, right? ok, show me his university grades!
and a constitutional expert and professor , right? Show me papers and thesis he has written on the Constitution!
The guy is a fraud that has used the insane media hype(lies) to advance himself I his chosen career.
I'd be my life against a damn plug nickel that my IQ is far , far higher than his!--Tyr

http://www.americanthinker.com/legacy_assets/blog/assets/obama-prom-320.jpgprom picture

why do you guys always think i'm lying or making stuff up?

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/05/white_like_me_thoughts_on_young_obamas_prom_photos .html
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2012/0503/Obama-s-ex-girlfriend-what-her-diaries-reveal
Obama's ex-girlfriend: what her diaries reveal
<article id="story" itemscope="" itemtype="http://schema.org/NewsArticle">As a recent college grad in New York, Barack Obama fell in love with a young white woman named Genevieve Cook. Passages from her diary appear in a new biography of the president.
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/05/02/obamas-ex-girlfriend-details-their-relationship/?_r=0

</article>And I never mentioned anything about his IQ or university grades whatever other issues your talking about that's a strawman there.
But there you go 2 white girlfriends.

It makes me ask the questions how racist can he be? Unless he's like an old southern senator that had secret black children while in the KKK. But as a modern guy from Indonesia rasied by a white women and white grandparents I seriously doubt any hardcore racism. mybe you folk "KNOW" better though. I'm still waiting for solid proof or a least a definition of "racist" acts/words that can be applied to whites equally.
Muslims/Baptist/Nazi/ He can't be all at the same time can he?

But he is a piss poor president, following Bush's lead in an unconstitutional and despotic way.

aboutime
01-16-2015, 03:03 PM
http://www.americanthinker.com/legacy_assets/blog/assets/obama-prom-320.jpgprom picture

why do you guys always think i'm lying or making stuff up?

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/05/white_like_me_thoughts_on_young_obamas_prom_photos .html
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2012/0503/Obama-s-ex-girlfriend-what-her-diaries-reveal
Obama's ex-girlfriend: what her diaries reveal
<article id="story" itemscope="" itemtype="http://schema.org/NewsArticle">As a recent college grad in New York, Barack Obama fell in love with a young white woman named Genevieve Cook. Passages from her diary appear in a new biography of the president.
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/05/02/obamas-ex-girlfriend-details-their-relationship/?_r=0

</article>And I never mentioned anything about his IQ or university grades whatever other issues your talking about that's a strawman there.
But there you go 2 white girlfriends.

It makes me ask the questions how racist can he be? Unless he's like an old southern senator that had secret black children while in the KKK. But as a modern guy from Indonesia rasied by a white women and white grandparents I seriously doubt any hardcore racism. mybe you folk "KNOW" better though. I'm still waiting for solid proof or a least a definition of "racist" acts/words that can be applied to whites equally.
Muslims/Baptist/Nazi/ He can't be all at the same time can he?

But he is a piss poor president, following Bush's lead in an unconstitutional and despotic way.

rev. Truth is. You are so blinded by your own brand of denial/racism. You continually fail to recognize how MUCH you come here to Defend Obama...the guy you really expect the rest of us to believe...you dislike?
You sound more, and more like you are spending most of your time, trying to convince yourself....what you call the lies about Obama, are all Lies.

jimnyc
01-16-2015, 03:19 PM
He's even lead as a racist. As endless white folks, and I mean endless, are killed by black people - how many did Obama and Holder literally get personally involved in, like Ferguson and NYC? And of course black folks didn't get any better under Obama - he's a fucking idiot, what would you expect? Anyone denying the racist divide that he has been creating has literally got to be blind and deaf and/or in record level denial.

Jeff
01-16-2015, 05:25 PM
Rev like I said there has to be some give and take here, I listened to you and understood some but for you to say Obama isn't a racist then it is all take on your side and we can't have a discussion that way, one sided never works. Just because Obama had white GFs doesn't make him a non racist, heck I bet you could find some from the nbpp that have dated ( had sex with ) white girls, to some blacks that white girl is a trophy ( yes Rev I have a lot of black friends that will tell you the same ) it is what he does, his actions that make him a racist not what he did back in the day.

DLT
01-16-2015, 05:57 PM

Actually, you have no point here IMO. Just the usual lameass juvenile leftie attempt to mitigate what the radical leftists are doing in America using angry, racist, anti-whitey blacks....and an asinine comparison of college kids celebrating a win with radical black aholes shouting and chanting for dead cops. Idiocy.

Oh...and get back to us with your fake/phony/contrived outrage over negative comments re: violent black protests in Ferguson when Soros starts funding revelry protests by school nitwits over college games/wins like he's been doing re: the Ferguson-type chaos (http://allenbwest.com/2015/01/exposed-george-soros-secret-underwriter-spontaneous-ferguson-protests/).

revelarts
01-16-2015, 06:10 PM
He's even lead as a racist. As endless white folks, and I mean endless, are killed by black people - how many did Obama and Holder literally get personally involved in, like Ferguson and NYC? And of course black folks didn't get any better under Obama - he's a fucking idiot, what would you expect? Anyone denying the racist divide that he has been creating has literally got to be blind and deaf and/or in record level denial.

sorry another long one,

Jim I'm not more upset at whites or blacks now than before he took office. disappointed lately maybe. I'm not any more upset with police either. How about you? But Seriously Obama didn't shoot Travon or hassle the college professor or kill Eric Garner or shoot anyone or riot in Frugeson etc etc..
And he didn't Hype each in the media week after week. the MSM did that. And As Jeff said Obama and Holder haven't accomplished much at all by wading in on the MSM divide and conquer circuses. It just seems to have SHOCKED some whites that the president might question the justice or consider that there might be a racial aspect to the cases? How could Obama think that? He must be racist i guess!!! that's the ONY thing it could mean right?

If a black person hits a white person do you wonder if it's racially motivated? If initially you see no reason why the white guy was hit, are you a racist for asking the question? yes or no? So is it racist to ask the question? you folks seem to be telling me that it IS... at least for Obama.

And Jim you know there were probably a lot more blacks than whites killed by blacks in the past 7 years but Obama n crew never spoke on them either. What gives there? MAYBE the MSM never ran thoses killing for weeks on end. Just for honesty sake don't we have to admit that neither Obama or Holder started the hype on these various cases. The MSM made all those stories "national news" and for various reasons Obama and Holder decided to weigh in... in clumsy and ineffective ways there's no doubt. But to say that the comments and actions in and of themselves are racist. Sorry I personally don't see it, for reasons i mentioned earlier.

But the REACTION to the commentary and investigations but mainly ,IMO, the news hype of the events themselves have been incendiary as we can see just from the feelings expressed here. But Neither O or H "lead" the news on those issues, if i recall correctly in each case some blacks were calling on Obama to comment and Holder to act.

And Jim in 2 cases it was a police issue. Do "endless" black cops kill unarmed endless whites Jim?
Has it been a problem historically. yes or no?

in the Travon case Obama mentioned that it could have been "his son" right? OH! what horribly racist thing to say. How could he imagine that a kid near the same age as is children and same color as himself could have been his son! racist racist racist!! Really?
But I think a lot of people Black and White felt that way initially. (this is neither here nor there but when i see the dead children from Obama's drone strikes i think those muslim children could have been my lil girl.)

So Jim could some of those "endless" whites killed by blacks have been your son or brother? Would it make you a racist to say so? It does make the victim more human and not just a stat though doesn't it.

Jimmy Carter's Brother was kind of ne'er do well, we can't choose family. I suspect some of you have some black sheep that if they were shot under questionable circumstances you'd want to know why? and wouldn't want people to assume the worse about them. And as Jeff said NOTHING was DONE to change any verdicts.

Frankly i haven't followed the blow by blows on most of these cases -more heat than light in a lot of stories-- so i don't know EXACTLY what was said but no ones here's given me any hardcore racist quotes yet either. i'm waiting to be corrected.

But without them we all know Obama's a racist that's a fact. OK.

But just to clear you guys are saying as well that those who automatically took the side of and defended of Zimmerman here and elsewhere on little to no info. And who also trumpeted and nearly cheered every new found character flaw they could produce of Martin.
That they racist as well? just wondering? obamas are racist for speaking kindly about travon sooo others are racist for speaking kindly about Zimmerman, it's HARD PROOF of PURE racism. just so were clear.

But honestly in each of those cases I know I was wondering whether or not they were racially motivated. And hoped that the truth, whatever it may be, would come out and justice done. I have no desire to see the guilty go free but frankly I have MORE desire that NO INNOCENT be killed or abused by police or self-appointed faux law enforcement. I mean everyone ,even black people, are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty is what i was taught.

revelarts
01-16-2015, 06:54 PM
Rev like I said there has to be some give and take here, I listened to you and understood some but for you to say Obama isn't a racist then it is all take on your side and we can't have a discussion that way, one sided never works. Just because Obama had white GFs doesn't make him a non racist, heck I bet you could find some from the nbpp that have dated ( had sex with ) white girls, to some blacks that white girl is a trophy ( yes Rev I have a lot of black friends that will tell you the same ) it is what he does, his actions that make him a racist not what he did back in the day.

Jeff, maybe we just disagree here on what a "racist " is.

But to me asking If a killing MIGHT be racially motivated is NOT racist, even if the president does it. If you ask if a balck kid doing a "knock out game" on a white guy is race based, that's legit question right not a racist one. Cops have shot unarmed blacks throughout U.S. history, it's not a crazy or racist question to ask. IMO.
i guess you and others see it differently.

But the girlfriend thing, c'mon Jeff. Look if we are going to be detectives of racism we have use facts. we can just ASSUME that if he had a white girlfriend that it was JUST as a trophy. how can you know that? You HAVE to have some PROOF of that Jeff. unless your saying that the ONLY reason any black or half black guy dates a white girl is as a trophy. but that's racist to say itself. And is proven wrong by the fact that black guys even date and marry some UGLY white women lol!
but until we have proof frankly just the fact that he had not one but at least 2 white girlfriends leans in the direction that he's probably not racist. He date the one girl over a year. you don't need a trophy that long. and did you see her picture?
it's not a guarantee but to me , just being honest about it, it's makes it less likely.

But as you say his Actions and words would show he's a racist and all you've pointed to so far is that he's questioned the police on the killings of unarmed black men. and that he said some racist things in his book that you won't quote.
now i will say that Obama's church had some over the top blackness but frankly his actions and words haven't shown me that he's a very serious Christian even in that sense. I've met some people into that kinda thing and he's not that trust me.

Actually, you have no point here IMO. Just the usual lameass juvenile leftie attempt to mitigate what the radical leftists are doing in America using angry, racist, anti-whitey blacks....and an asinine comparison of college kids celebrating a win with radical black aholes shouting and chanting for dead cops. Idiocy. Oh...and get back to us with your fake/phony/contrived outrage over negative comments re: violent black protests in Ferguson when Soros starts funding revelry protests by school nitwits over college games/wins like he's been doing re: the Ferguson-type chaos (http://allenbwest.com/2015/01/exposed-george-soros-secret-underwriter-spontaneous-ferguson-protests/).

As i've said many time but some of you people just can't comprehend it.
I'm not a "lefty".
I didn't vote for Obama the 1st time or the 2nd time. I voted 3rd party.
I agree that riots and looting of the protest are being used as just another wedge issue, a divide and conquer tacit.
Something else to fire the so-called LEFT RIGHT divide. And doesn't that makes all the emotional commentary against black people in general even more useless.

I'm no Soros fan, he's done a LOT of harm. And it's interesting to me after all of the complaints about blacks people protesting you find a white guy funding some of it.

But when you question the sincerity of my reaction to comments a few months back, then your just full of S*** DLT.
if you want to dispute a factual point fine.
but don't make BS AH assumptions that you know if my outrage is fake or not.

revelarts
01-16-2015, 07:49 PM
well motive does have a place i guess but 98% of the time, crime is a just crime.
But you seem to be saying it's OK to RIOT and BURN if you're just being "ignorant, destructive. and disobedient"[/I] boys will be boys and all that.
But it's TERRIBLE and WRONG to Riot and burn etc if your fueled by "hate and greed - greed being the opportunity to loot and steal from their own neighbors".

http://i.imgur.com/fz9ZLFH.jpg

so what about these boys at the Huntington Beach CA, After surfer competition Elessar?
No greed and an opportunity to loot and steal there either?, at least not from neighbors there. I don't think they lived in that neighborhood so IT"S OK!! right? and there was no hate i guess --you're the mind reader so you tell me--- so there you go.:rolleyes:

I agree with what many others here have said, I don't excuse any looting, riots or property damage. it's wrong and criminal. not part of legit protest 98% of the time. But Folks in the street for protest of perceived injustices I GET. and in some cases it's very justified. Crowds in the street partying over a ball game I get that too. But Property, destruction and thief for either is wrong 99% of the time.

And MY point is that the rioting has nothing to do with skin color which is what some seemed to imply in threads a while back. But If you want to rate crimes on a "hate" scale reading people's minds OK go for it. But to me and the insurance adjuster a brick though a window is still a crime no matter what the motivation.

But if i had to choose between the motives of anger over injustice (perceive correctly or not ) then a brick through a corrupt mayors window at least makes a point.
Anyone ever hear of the Boston TEA Party? A bit of an organized riot and some property damage to boot. maybe a little HATE involved? maybe.
But crimes after the BiG GAME, what's that about? nothing really. no higher justifiable motives at all.

Elessar
01-16-2015, 08:54 PM

Hiding his past and records is the sign of a genius - an evil genius that has an objective to overtake and dominate.

Elessar
01-16-2015, 08:58 PM
How obvious the REAL RACISTS here are when they must stoop to pretending they Love Obama, then find a lame excuse...like HE'S HALF WHITE, to further their brainless, racist tactics THEY BELIEVE..nobody will see.?"

Sorry AT...

You are wrong...

He is not half white...

He is 1/4 white, the rest being black African and Arabic.

aboutime
01-16-2015, 09:02 PM
Sorry AT...

You are wrong...

He is not half white...

He is 1/4 white, the rest being black African and Arabic.

Yeah. I guess you're right. Sayin' he's half white is a real Insult, no matter how you put it!:clap:

LongTermGuy
01-17-2015, 12:09 AM

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

jimnyc
01-17-2015, 06:35 AM
But if i had to choose between the motives of anger over injustice (perceive correctly or not ) then a brick through a corrupt mayors window at least makes a point.

You're not the only one who thinks it's ok to be destructive and/or to go after innocent people. Might as well join the rioters if that's what you're all about, as that's the same despicable behavior.

Jeff
01-17-2015, 08:37 AM
Jeff, maybe we just disagree here on what a "racist " is.

But to me asking If a killing MIGHT be racially motivated is NOT racist, even if the president does it. If you ask if a balck kid doing a "knock out game" on a white guy is race based, that's legit question right not a racist one. Cops have shot unarmed blacks throughout U.S. history, it's not a crazy or racist question to ask. IMO.
i guess you and others see it differently.

But the girlfriend thing, c'mon Jeff. Look if we are going to be detectives of racism we have use facts. we can just ASSUME that if he had a white girlfriend that it was JUST as a trophy. how can you know that? You HAVE to have some PROOF of that Jeff. unless your saying that the ONLY reason any black or half black guy dates a white girl is as a trophy. but that's racist to say itself. And is proven wrong by the fact that black guys even date and marry some UGLY white women lol!
but until we have proof frankly just the fact that he had not one but at least 2 white girlfriends leans in the direction that he's probably not racist. He date the one girl over a year. you don't need a trophy that long. and did you see her picture?
it's not a guarantee but to me , just being honest about it, it's makes it less likely.

But as you say his Actions and words would show he's a racist and all you've pointed to so far is that he's questioned the police on the killings of unarmed black men. and that he said some racist things in his book that you won't quote.
now i will say that Obama's church had some over the top blackness but frankly his actions and words haven't shown me that he's a very serious Christian even in that sense. I've met some people into that kinda thing and he's not that trust me.

As i've said many time but some of you people just can't comprehend it.
I'm not a "lefty".
I didn't vote for Obama the 1st time or the 2nd time. I voted 3rd party.
I agree that riots and looting of the protest are being used as just another wedge issue, a divide and conquer tacit.
Something else to fire the so-called LEFT RIGHT divide. And doesn't that makes all the emotional commentary against black people in general even more useless.

I'm no Soros fan, he's done a LOT of harm. And it's interesting to me after all of the complaints about blacks people protesting you find a white guy funding some of it.

But when you question the sincerity of my reaction to comments a few months back, then your just full of S*** DLT.
if you want to dispute a factual point fine.
but don't make BS AH assumptions that you know if my outrage is fake or not.

Seriously :laugh:

I guess questioning the police that acted stupidly was about a poor black male huh, as far as the Gf thing you brought that up Rev not me, but OK Rev him questioning the killing of a unarmed black male is all cool then why didn't he do it the following week when the White college kid was killed and he was unarmed ? Nope no make believe white kids there Rev.

I have to ask Rev, is Sharpton a racist or is he just a misunderstood black male as well ? And if you are honest and admit he is why would a reasonable non racist like Obama want this man to his house so often and why wouldn't he put his butt in jail for owing millions in taxes ? Yes we have the good Professor that the cops picked on and now the dam IRS is acting stupid , hell like Sharpton said if Obama wasn't president no one would care :rolleyes:

revelarts
01-17-2015, 09:30 AM
You're not the only one who thinks it's ok to be destructive and/or to go after innocent people. Might as well join the rioters if that's what you're all about, as that's the same despicable behavior.

talk about pulling quotes out of context. wow.

And again i don't see you condemning Elesasr for downplaying and making excuses for the Ohio State kids for being "destructive and/or to go after innocent people" and their property. You Applauded those comments without commentary. weird.

revelarts
01-17-2015, 10:24 AM
Seriously :laugh:

I guess questioning the police that acted stupidly was about a poor black male huh, as far as the Gf thing you brought that up Rev not me, but OK Rev him questioning the killing of a unarmed black male is all cool then why didn't he do it the following week when the White college kid was killed and he was unarmed ? Nope no make believe white kids there Rev.

you're saying unarmed white college kid was killed by a black cop? MSM never made it an issue.
Maybe Obama should have. But do you honestly think it was racially motivated? Is there a history of Black cops shooting unarmed white college kids or using racial slurs against them or harassing them for little or no reason? Did the MSM play the story up as national news for weeks maybe they should have?
I've posted plenty of stories of police killing and hurting white, black and green people that the president never spoke on and that the MSM never played like a drum.
But it sounds like to me the the college kid was done wrong based on what you've said, or it's a tragic accident, i hope the police are held accountable to expose the truth.

I have to ask Rev, is Sharpton a racist or is he just a misunderstood black male as well ? And if you are honest and admit he is why would a reasonable non racist like Obama want this man to his house so often and why wouldn't he put his butt in jail for owing millions in taxes ? Yes we have the good Professor that the cops picked on and now the dam IRS is acting stupid , hell like Sharpton said if Obama wasn't president no one would care :rolleyes:

I've ask you to tell me if you thought Ted Nugent was racist and you never answered. I've asked you to tell me if any whites fits your definition of racist and you never replied. I've asked if you thought -based on your criteria of Obama's actions- if PREVIOUS presidents should be considered racist , no answer. Can you tell me of any white racist other than David Duke or former klan members?

I think I've mentioned what my definition of a racist is and i try to be consistent and frankly try to put any person in that camp.

But here's another character, Pat Buchanan. He's been a MEMBER of the Nixon and Reagan white houses, not just visiting from time to time. He's got a record of comments and beliefs and even has some issues with the Jews it seems. But he's been a fixture in R politics for decades. do you consider him a racist?

I've mention my thoughts on Sharpton before in other threads.

jimnyc
01-17-2015, 10:39 AM
talk about pulling quotes out of context. wow.

And again i don't see you condemning Elesasr for downplaying and making excuses for the Ohio State kids for being "destructive and/or to go after innocent people" and their property. You Applauded those comments without commentary. weird.

That's odd, I could have sworn he said the following:

I could be wrong, but doesn't that mean he disagrees with their actions, and that he finds the actions ignorant, destructive and disobedient? Maybe I'm crazy, that's what I would have thought. :rolleyes:

As for my applauding him, it was for his comments as to why others riot, for their greed, and intent. Fact is, these people did not shoot at cops, they weren't tossing rocks at police, they weren't burning down business after business, nor were they looting business after business. These aren't excuses, these are FACTS. While what they did do IS wrong, it's NOT the same as like what we saw from some animals in Ferguson and earlier with Trayvon and most recently in NYC with the Garner case. NOT THE SAME NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TRY. And I don't care if there were white folks, blacks, asians and others at OSU, they simply weren't as violent and criminal as people were at the places I mentioned.

jimnyc
01-17-2015, 10:41 AM
I have to ask Rev, is Sharpton a racist or is he just a misunderstood black male as well ?

I notice this went unanswered, so I'll answer for you. YES, his is one of the most racist people in America, and a piece of shit and scumbag on top of that. Everyone knows it, even those who deny it.

tailfins
01-17-2015, 10:41 AM

I think it's OK to do it as a joke or even sarcasm as long as "fixed that for ya'" or similar disclaimer is used. It is a legitimate rhetorical tool as long as you label it properly.

jimnyc
01-17-2015, 10:44 AM
I think it's OK to do it as a joke or even sarcasm as long as "fixed that for ya'" or similar disclaimer is used. It is a legitimate rhetorical tool as long as you label it properly.

I don't do it, but I don't have an issue so long as it's noted that it was changed - and yes, most have used the "fixed that for ya". Some may think others are brain dead or such if they don't get the humor in changing the quotes, but not everyone starts from the beginning of threads, and can VERY easily read a quote and believe it.

jimnyc
01-17-2015, 10:59 AM
And let's look at the title of this thread as well, "thugs" rioting. Are people that light fires to couches and cans, block traffic and other things listed "thugs"? I thought the thugs were those who robbed, beat, got violent, try to or succeed with assaults and murders, demanding/asking for violence.

Brown was a thug. And people then rioted in his lovely honor, and robbed their neighbors, some tried to shoot one another, looting all over, businesses burnt down, cops shot at. A thug commits a robbery, and then many thugs get involved in the rioting and commit their violence and robberies and looting. Whereas in the opening post, we have a college team winning a football game as the catalyst, and then destruction of cans/couches and stupid ass behavior as well. But where are the buildings that were on fire? Businesses destroyed? Cops shot at? People being beat? Nightly violence?

I'm glad this thread was made - as it sure as hell does note quite a few differences between the riots!

revelarts
01-17-2015, 11:06 AM
That's odd, I could have sworn he said the following:

I could be wrong, but doesn't that mean he disagrees with their actions, and that he finds the actions ignorant, destructive and disobedient? Maybe I'm crazy, that's what I would have thought. :rolleyes:

...Not that I agree at all with the Ohio State mischief,...

... , I don't excuse any looting, riots or property damage. it's wrong and criminal...

I could be wrong, but doesn't that mean that I disagree with their actions as well?
Jim you took my quote out of context plain an simple. It's a fact even if you never admit to it.

jimnyc
01-17-2015, 11:19 AM
I could be wrong, but doesn't that mean that I disagree with their actions as well?
Jim you took my quote out of context plain an simple. It's a fact even if you never admit to it.

Yes, you've made it abundantly clear what you support and why. And the Boston Tea Party? As if the black folks rioting in the places I mentioned were similar in ANY way at all. There's a HUGE fucking difference between disobedience in the manner back then... and now... civil disobedience is NOT rioting, looting, murder, assault, arson.

Own what you write.

Jeff
01-17-2015, 11:43 AM
you're saying unarmed white college kid was killed by a black cop? MSM never made it an issue.
Maybe Obama should have. But do you honestly think it was racially motivated? Is there a history of Black cops shooting unarmed white college kids or using racial slurs against them or harassing them for little or no reason? Did the MSM play the story up as national news for weeks maybe they should have?
I've posted plenty of stories of police killing and hurting white, black and green people that the president never spoke on and that the MSM never played like a drum.
But it sounds like to me the the college kid was done wrong based on what you've said, or it's a tragic accident, i hope the police are held accountable to expose the truth.

It was in the news just not the the main media, nope black on white crime doesn't sell especially when ya don't have a President to help push it, as far as you rev I never said I felt you weren't fair.

I've ask you to tell me if you thought Ted Nugent was racist and you never answered. I've asked you to tell me if any whites fits your definition of racist and you never replied. I've asked if you thought -based on your criteria of Obama's actions- if PREVIOUS presidents should be considered racist , no answer. Can you tell me of any white racist other than David Duke or former klan members?

Ted no, he just tells you like it is and usually has facts on his side, and a lot of whites fit my definition of Racist, Where other presidents racist yes I guarantee it, but no I am not going to go tit for tat now.

I think I've mentioned what my definition of a racist is and i try to be consistent and frankly try to put any person in that camp.

So you refuse to call Sharpton a Racist, how middle of the road of you.

But here's another character, Pat Buchanan. He's been a MEMBER of the Nixon and Reagan white houses, not just visiting from time to time. He's got a record of comments and beliefs and even has some issues with the Jews it seems. But he's been a fixture in R politics for decades. do you consider him a racist?

How much does he owe in back taxes, how many riots has he personally started and how many times has he been caught just flat out lying and fabricating stories ??

I've mention my thoughts on Sharpton before in other threads.

Apparently if I didn't answer Rev it was because I didn't see them, I have been trying to be as fair as possible and I think you know that.

Elessar
01-17-2015, 06:31 PM
sorry another long one,

Rev....I am new here and am not one to burst out of the gate offending anyone,
which I can do easily.

However, most all of your replies are LONG ONES where the substance just peters
away. You must impress yourself, but after half a paragraph of your wanderings - I lose
interest.

Why be so damn verbose..and not just speak simple? You sound like a preacher.

Respectfully....

Elessar

revelarts
01-18-2015, 12:51 AM
Rev....I am new here and am not one to burst out of the gate offending anyone,
which I can do easily.

However, most all of your replies are LONG ONES where the substance just peters
away. You must impress yourself, but after half a paragraph of your wanderings - I lose
interest.

Why be so damn verbose..and not just speak simple? You sound like a preacher.

Respectfully....

Elessar

Frankly since i'm a bit of a contrarian I feel like i have to explain myself more because I'm not going along with the crowd.
And sometime some people have so many false assumptions -or assumptions i don't agree with-- (cough) packed into one sentence it take me a while to unpack it in a reply.

And I'd Like to think with reasonable people that if I write a post like this...
well motive does have a place i guess but 98% of the time, crime is a just crime.
But you seem to be saying it's OK to RIOT and BURN if you're just being "ignorant, destructive. and disobedient"[/I] boys will be boys and all that.
But it's TERRIBLE and WRONG to Riot and burn etc if your fueled by "hate and greed - greed being the opportunity to loot and steal from their own neighbors".
PICTURE
so what about these boys at the Huntington Beach CA, After surfer competition Elessar?
No greed and an opportunity to loot and steal there either?, at least not from neighbors there. I don't think they lived in that neighborhood so IT"S OK!! right? and there was no hate i guess --you're the mind reader so you tell me--- so there you go.:rolleyes:

I agree with what many others here have said, I don't excuse any looting, riots or property damage. it's wrong and criminal. not part of legit protest 98% of the time. But Folks in the street for protest of perceived injustices I GET. and in some cases it's very justified. Crowds in the street partying over a ball game I get that too. But Property, destruction and thief for either is wrong 99% of the time.

And MY point is that the rioting has nothing to do with skin color which is what some seemed to imply in threads a while back. But If you want to rate crimes on a "hate" scale reading people's minds OK go for it. But to me and the insurance adjuster a brick though a window is still a crime no matter what the motivation.

Anyone ever hear of the Boston TEA Party? A bit of an organized riot and some property damage to boot. maybe a little HATE involved? maybe.
But crimes after the BiG GAME, what's that about? nothing really. no higher justifiable motives at all.

they will know my view doesn't simply consist of a short line like this....

"...But if i had to choose between the motives of anger over injustice (perceive correctly or not ) then a brick through a corrupt mayors window at least makes a point.... "
But it doesn't seem to matter, some people will just read WHAT they want, HOW they want to if they don't like your opinion anyway.

Kathianne
01-18-2015, 01:15 AM
Frankly since i'm a bit of a contrarian I feel like i have to explain myself more because I'm not going along with the crowd.
And sometime some people have so many false assumptions -or assumptions i don't agree with-- (cough) packed into one sentence it take me a while to unpack it in a reply.

And I'd Like to think with reasonable people that if I write a post like this...

they will know my view doesn't simply consist of a short line like this....

But it doesn't seem to matter, some people will just read WHAT they want, HOW they want to if they don't like your opinion anyway.

While part of me agrees with some of your stances, some, (cough, anti-police) do not, I hold you in high regards for honesty.

jimnyc
01-18-2015, 06:17 AM
While part of me agrees with some of your stances, some, (cough, anti-police) do not, I hold you in high regards for honesty.

What, you don't blame the police and government for the majority of what ails the world, and the majority of what ails the black community? You know the endless criminals that end up in jail, and the endless violent crimes - at least the majority of it is because of such a long history of oppression by the white police!

jimnyc
01-18-2015, 06:32 AM
ASo you refuse to call Sharpton a Racist, how middle of the road of you.

I searched. I found some comments about Sharpton, but no racist comments. That's not to say there never was.... But anyone not seeing or admitting he is a racist? Denial. He's not only a racist, he's a black walking version of the KKK minus the violence - which he kinda incites others to do with his rhetoric and demands. I'm MORE than happy to instantly declare a similar white person a racist, and have. Duke, Snyder, Marge Schott, John Rocker (I'm more of a sports fan), Byrd, Helms... and I'm sure more.

But it's true, finding folks within the community to condemn and/or call Sharpton a racist is rare, although it has happened.