PDA

View Full Version : Some U.S. websites Supporting Muslim Expansion

revelarts
01-13-2015, 12:36 PM
Sarcasm Alert------Sarcasm Alert-----Sarcasm Alert-----Sarcasm Alert-----Sarcasm Alert-----Sarcasm Alert-----

http://mynetbox.info/images/xtra/DP-muslim-dating.jpg

you'd think these website owners would see that ANY support for islam is just breeding more terrorist.
but thats giving them the benny of the doubt. more likely they are American AQ!! planing to plan plans against the U.S.!!!

"singlemuslim.com" sure more like "singlemuslimterrorist.com"!!!
Someone should drone strike single muslim.com and anyone affiliated, if you get to close to terrorist then you takes your chances.

jimnyc
01-13-2015, 12:47 PM
Simply text based advertising. What you post about - there's a good chance that ads displayed in that thread can be "on topic".

I sometimes find it funny when others point out SO much about others, and have issues with their postings, and then turn around and try to mock in many threads. I know you're only kidding here, but it's trolling nonetheless and you know what kind of response it'll get you.

Also, glad you put the picture in the appropriate forum, based on the pictures you saw - I can hardly blame you for thinking in that manner.

revelarts
01-13-2015, 12:55 PM
Simply text based advertising. What you post about - there's a good chance that ads displayed in that thread can be "on topic".

I sometimes find it funny when others point out SO much about others, and have issues with their postings, and then turn around and try to mock in many threads. I know you're only kidding here, but it's trolling nonetheless and you know what kind of response it'll get you.

Also, glad you put the picture in the appropriate forum, based on the pictures you saw - I can hardly blame you for thinking in that manner.

I was hoping to get a few laughs at least, lighten up on this one Jim.
it's just poking fun.

I suspect, ... at least i hope... only 2 maybe 3 members here will take this seriously in any way.

jimnyc
01-13-2015, 12:58 PM
it's just poking fun.

And when you disagree with those that you poke at - you come off like a ranting lunatic on a posting spree - all in one post. All I'm saying is that you get what you give. Enjoy what you get!

revelarts
01-13-2015, 01:23 PM
And when you disagree with those that you poke at - you come off like a ranting lunatic on a posting spree - all in one post. All I'm saying is that you get what you give. Enjoy what you get!

see Have i ever called anyone a ranting lunatic?

how many times have I been accused of
Lying
Loving terrorist
smoking weed
not caring about victims
being crazy
talking to long
using bad website info
using to much youtube

and i've been cussed at and opinion belittled like most

but i rarely give what i GET.
i'm no superman,
So it's not a given that people have to reply in kind, Jim OR that people can't take a joke now and then.

revelarts
01-13-2015, 01:50 PM
http://mynetbox.info/images/xtra/DP-muslimdating2.jpg

LOL!!!

it's just to good.

revelarts
01-13-2015, 01:57 PM
LOL!

http://cdn.muslima.com/assets/images/default/en/more_testimonials.jpg

"i found the love of my life thanks to Muslima... and Debate Policy!"
says Terrorist couple

LOL!!!

revelarts
01-13-2015, 08:23 PM
AND NOW THIS????!!!!:facepalm99:

http://mynetbox.info/images/xtra/DP-rusianwomen.jpg

Some unnamed U.S. websites (debate policy) is working with PUTIN to undermine AMERICA:flyflag:

Attempting to get Russian sleepers into the homes of U.S. virile senior males like... AT. ur... ok... maybe not AT
"HONEY TRAPS"! Honey Traps i tell ya!

It my duty to report this site to the FBI.... see something say something thats my motto. :salute:

anyone with eyes can see what's going on here.
DP is Obviously a Pro Russian Muslim Terrorist Feudalist Illuminati Succubus FRONT!!!
Drone strikes are to good it.

I'll be looking for the CHINESE & IRANIAN, women "dating" sites links any time now.

I need a bath.

aboutime
01-13-2015, 09:07 PM
it's just poking fun.

I suspect, ... at least i hope... only 2 maybe 3 members here will take this seriously in any way.

Sure thing rev. getting a few laughs, just like Putin laughs at the U.S.A. By the way. There's really NO difference in anything you bring here between serious, and a few laughs. You blew your Cover long ago. Hiding behind your own attempts at quoting Bible verses, and pretending to be Holier-than Everyone else here. Not unusual. If we didn't know better, we might suspect you are in OZ, pretending to be someone you can never be...as in honest.