PDA

View Full Version : `MUSLIM PREACHERS Plan TEXAS Rally To Defend the Prophet Mohammad Against..........`

LongTermGuy
01-13-2015, 09:29 PM
`Her are the list of headliners for the show:

`Keynote speakers at the event will include Georgetown University professor John Esposito, founding director of the school’s Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Center for "Muslim-Christian Understanding" which has come under fire for, among other things, hosting 9/11 Truthers and a member of Egypt’s Nazi Party.....Also scheduled to attend the forum is controversial New York-based Imam Siraj Wahhaj, who was an “unindicted co-conspirator” in the 1993 World Trade Center bombings trial. Wahhaj has called the FBI and CIA the “real terrorists” and expressed a desire for all Americans to become Muslim, according to the New York Post.............`

:thumb:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/01/muslim-preachers-of-hate-plan-a-rally-in-texas-to-promote-hate-against-americans/

LongTermGuy
01-13-2015, 09:36 PM
`This just might not end well.
Texas is the last place you want to preach the virtues of Islam.......`

Kathianne
01-13-2015, 10:34 PM

You'd be surprised. There have been 'training centers in Austin and outlying areas.' Thank Huffington for a map by color by counties of significant #'s of Muslims in US:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/27/most-and-least-muslim-states_n_1626144.html

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/661235/thumbs/a-MUSLIM-POPULATION-PENETRATION-640x468.jpg?4

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/661214/thumbs/a-MUSLIM-STATES-ADHERENT-CHANGE-640x468.jpg?4

tailfins
01-13-2015, 10:52 PM

There's a Muslim with a stand handing out Korans and other literature at the McKinney flea market and no one seems to bother him.

LongTermGuy
01-13-2015, 10:58 PM
There's a Muslim with a stand handing out Korans and other literature at the McKinney flea market and no one seems to bother him.

*Very Good....wonder if it would be the same if a Preacher was handing out Bibles in `muslim-land`...Im sure the "good muslims" would protect the Preacher...............

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-13-2015, 11:41 PM
*Very Good....wonder if it would be the same if a Preacher was handing out Bibles in `muslim-land`...Im sure the "good muslims" would protect the Preacher...............

Sure, the ffing scum would protect him right over to a hanging rope, pile of stones or very sharp beheading knife!

Amazing how this stinking cult gets called the Religion of Peace when its history plainly shows that it is just the opposite!

I truly hope the Paris incident starts a massive campaign to hold this cult guilty of its evils, its murderous ideology and its absolute and total INTOLERANCE OF OTHER RELIGIONS!
Yet I see world leaders already backtracking on tough words they said just days before!
Cowardice is rampant methinks.
You only live on earth once , why not at least be brave!????

How much pressure behind the scenes do you think our traitor president has exerted on those world leaders taking a hard stand against ISLAM!??? I suspect he has exerted tons of pressure involving out foreign aid, military supply and other important influential assets we provide, etc.. As in threatening to curtail or completely stop much needed supplies and aid.
Seems some power(globalists?? maybe besides Obama)) got to some of those formerly hardline leaders. --Tyr

Kathianne
01-14-2015, 12:02 AM
Sure, the ffing scum would protect him right over to a hanging rope, pile of stones or very sharp beheading knife!

Amazing how this stinking cult gets called the Religion of Peace when its history plainly shows that it is just the opposite!

I truly hope the Paris incident starts a massive campaign to hold this cult guilty of its evils, its murderous ideology and its absolute and total INTOLERANCE OF OTHER RELIGIONS!
Yet I see world leaders already backtracking on tough words they said just days before!
Cowardice is rampant methinks.
You only live on earth once , why not at least be brave!????

How much pressure behind the scenes do you think our traitor president has exerted on those world leaders taking a hard stand against ISLAM!??? I suspect he has exerted tons of pressure involving out foreign aid, military supply and other important influential assets we provide, etc.. As in threatening to curtail or completely stop much needed supplies and aid.
Seems some power(globalists?? maybe besides Obama)) got to some of those formerly hardline leaders. --Tyr

Where are you seeing backtracking from leaders that took a strong stand? Links would be good.

Personally I would like to see this rally have a sizeable counter demonstration, speaking out for free speech. For freedom of religion. For women's rights.

I don't think we, nor our leaders should just be quiet and let them grow their influence without challenge.

Jeff
01-14-2015, 08:28 AM
Where are you seeing backtracking from leaders that took a strong stand? Links would be good.

Personally I would like to see this rally have a sizeable counter demonstration, speaking out for free speech. For freedom of religion. For women's rights.

I don't think we, nor our leaders should just be quiet and let them grow their influence without challenge.

I couldn't agree more Kat but it seems to of become the American way ( or the PC way ) to just let folks do as they please, yes it would be great to see a Peaceful Demonstration that sheds light on the truth.