PDA

View Full Version : France terrorist buried over city's objections

jimnyc
01-18-2015, 08:58 AM
I would have buried him too. They should have put him in the back of a garbage truck and buried him wherever the closest landfill is. And yep, I'm serious.

---

PARIS (AP) — City officials in Reims say one of the terrorists responsible for deadly attacks last week that killed 17 people was buried in the eastern French city over their objections and despite concerns that the grave could become a shrine for extremists.

Said Kouachi, the elder of the two brothers who together gunned down 12 people Jan. 7 in their attack on the satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo, was buried at the demand of the French government, Reims city officials said in a statement Saturday.

"Given the risk of disturbance of the peace and in order to quickly turn the page of this tragic episode, it was decided to do the burial quickly," the city said.

Earlier in the week Reims Mayor Arnaud Robinet said he'd "categorically refuse" a request by Kouachi's family to bury him in Reims, where he lived before police killed him and his brother Jan. 9. "I don't want a grave that serves to attract fanatics. I don't want a place that promotes hate," Robinet said in an interview on France Info radio Thursday.

Speaking Saturday on BFM TV, Robinet said he'd been forced to allow the burial by the government, which enforced a French law that grants a right to be buried in the town of last residence.

"He was buried last night, in the most discrete, anonymous way possible," Robinet said in an interview on French television channel BFM TV. Robinet said he didn't know where Kouachi was buried in the cemetery, which he didn't identify.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20150117/eu-europe-terror-c1bcdd31f1.html

LongTermGuy
01-18-2015, 09:38 AM
​`Burning Trash is better...

Jeff
01-18-2015, 10:09 AM
Turn the trash into pet food.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-18-2015, 10:41 AM
Turn the trash into pet food.

They should have sliced his ass up into little chunks and feed him to the hogs--and video it for public consumption. Let the muzzies see where they end up if the do the same thing.
Twelve nations having major, major problems with the muslims trying to take over-- force others to bow to their stinking asses
and NOT A DAMN ONE OF has the fortitude, the balls to take serious ,corrective and extremely tough actions..
That's exactly why they will fall and I now believe so will we for we too will shrink at being to brutal --even when it means our very survival.-Tyr