PDA

View Full Version : Mother Charged With Burning Newborn Baby To Death

jimnyc
01-18-2015, 09:00 AM
They should bring her to trial this monday, so hopefully they can put her to death by monday evening. I wouldn't even give this animal that much.

----

PEMBERTON, N.J. (CBS) – A young South Jersey mother is in jail, charged with the burning death of her newborn baby Friday night.

Authorities say 22-year-old Hyphernkemberly Dorvilier of Pemberton Township, Burlington County doused her newborn baby with a flammable liquid then set the child on fire in the middle of a road.

It happened around 11 p.m. along Simontown Road. Police arrived and quickly extinguished the flames.

“It just puts life into perspective,” says Dave Joseph, who lives nearby.

Joseph saw the small fire from his window and went to investigate.

“We actually didn’t think it was a baby, we just thought it was a fire, somebody dumping everything down there, but when we found out what it was, it was just a nightmare.”

The infant was airlifted to St. Christopher’s Hospital in Philadelphia and died two hours later. Dorvilier was taken into custody at the scene.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2015/01/17/woman-allegedly-sets-baby-on-fire-in-pemberton-new-jersey/

LongTermGuy
01-18-2015, 09:37 AM
*Link not good for me...But will find it...disgusting and sad story ...poor little baby.

Jeff
01-18-2015, 10:04 AM
The link worked for me and made me sick to my stomach, what a disgusting piece of trash. They ought to put lighter fluid on her toes and then let the fire burn out, the next day do the feet and so on so she can feel the pain she caused this baby.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-18-2015, 10:35 AM
The link worked for me and made me sick to my stomach, what a disgusting piece of trash. They ought to put lighter fluid on her toes and then let the fire burn out, the next day do the feet and so on so she can feel the pain she caused this baby.

True justice has been so damn perverted by the libs/leftists/dems as to be a joke itself now. They champion the cause of vile and evil murderers and rapists yet scream for our guns to be confiscated and churches be destroyed--while they champion the muslim cult!
Something gotta give, and it had better be pretty damn soon IMHO. Tyr

sundaydriver
01-18-2015, 12:20 PM
Pretty heinous crime but obvious by doing this in close to houses, in middle of the road, and by not fleeing the crime she is a deranged woman. Most likely caused by BO being a Muzzie! :cuckoo:

tailfins
01-18-2015, 02:11 PM
Being that it's New Jersey, she will likely just get a couple of years in a mental hospital.

Elessar
01-18-2015, 05:25 PM
They should bring her to trial this monday, so hopefully they can put her to death by monday evening. I wouldn't even give this animal that much.

----

PEMBERTON, N.J. (CBS) – A young South Jersey mother is in jail, charged with the burning death of her newborn baby Friday night.

Authorities say 22-year-old Hyphernkemberly Dorvilier of Pemberton Township, Burlington County doused her newborn baby with a flammable liquid then set the child on fire in the middle of a road.

It happened around 11 p.m. along Simontown Road. Police arrived and quickly extinguished the flames.

“It just puts life into perspective,” says Dave Joseph, who lives nearby.

Joseph saw the small fire from his window and went to investigate.

“We actually didn’t think it was a baby, we just thought it was a fire, somebody dumping everything down there, but when we found out what it was, it was just a nightmare.”

The infant was airlifted to St. Christopher’s Hospital in Philadelphia and died two hours later. Dorvilier was taken into custody at the scene.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2015/01/17/woman-allegedly-sets-baby-on-fire-in-pemberton-new-jersey/

This makes me sick to my stomach...shoot that bitch now and get it over with.

Jeff
01-18-2015, 05:52 PM
Pretty heinous crime but obvious by doing this in close to houses, in middle of the road, and by not fleeing the crime she is a deranged woman. Most likely caused by BO being a Muzzie! :cuckoo:

Deranged or not she has to pay for her crimes, I remember way back when one state wanted to put a Mentally ill prisoner to death and people fought about his mind not being right, Howard Stern of all people had a great idea, strap him in the electric chair and tell him he is going on a ride at Disney World , Crude yes but IMO no matter your mental state you have to pay for your crimes.