PDA

View Full Version : Myanmar woman screams innocence before Saudi beheading

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-18-2015, 10:29 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/myanmar-woman-screams-innocence-saudi-beheading-video-192345165.html

Myanmar woman screams innocence before Saudi beheading: video

AFP

19 hours ago

A Myanmar woman beheaded in a Saudi street this week for killing her husband's young daughter is seen screaming her innocence in a video posted on the Internet Saturday.

Saudi authorities have arrested someone for filming the incident, said local newspaper websites, including Okaz and Al-Riyadh, in reports accompanied by still shots from the recording.

They did not say what the arrest was for.

The official Saudi Press Agency said Monday that Layla bint Abdul Mutaleb Bassim was executed in the Muslim holy city of Mecca for killing her husband's six-year-old daughter.

"Investigations led to her trial which proved she was guilty," the interior ministry said, quoted by SPA.

The child, also "Burmese," died from a beating and from being raped with a broomstick, it said.

"I did not kill. There is no God but God. I did not kill," cries the woman, covered in black, apparently kneeling on the pavement circled by police officers in the video on LiveLeak.

"Haram. Haram. Haram. Haram. I did not kill ... I do not forgive you ... This is an injustice," she screams in Arabic, using the Islamic term for something that is forbidden.

The executioner, dressed in a white robe, forces her to lie down on the ground, near a pedestrian crossing. Mountains are seen in the distance.

"I did not," she continues before a final scream as the executioner's curved sword severs her head, in a traditional execution for the kingdom, which carries out death sentences in public.

A voice then reads out her crime.

Many Twitter users protested the video being circulated on the Internet because it could be seen by the woman's family, but did not object to the beheading itself.

Several other videos purportedly showing beheadings in Saudi Arabia have circulated online over the past three years.

Bassim was one of 10 people beheaded so far this year under the kingdom's strict version of Islamic sharia law.

Saudi Arabia executed 87 people last year, up from 78 in 2013, according to an AFP tally.

A United Nations special rapporteur has said trials leading to the death penalty in Saudi Arabia are "grossly unfair".posted

The kingdom had the third-highest number of recorded executions in 2013, behind Iran and Iraq, Amnesty International says.

Rape, murder, apostasy, armed robbery and drug trafficking are punishable by death in the oil-rich Gulf state that is a close ally of Washington.

Saudi authorities identified Bassim as holding "Burmese nationality", using the former name for Myanmar, but did not specify if she was from its Rohingya Muslim community.

Myanmar's embassy said that without seeing her passport, it could not confirm whether or not she was a citizen.

Little girl was beaten and raped with a broomstick!!!!

I'd say the odds are about 5,000 to 1 that the true killer/rapist was the muslim father and not the woman they executed.
Yet Koran and insane Shitria law protects these filthy ,murdering, raping animals just as it did the perverted child molesting prophet the mo' ham boy. -Tyr

NightTrain
01-18-2015, 03:09 PM
I doubt the child was raped with a broomstick by that woman.

I think it's far more likely that she was raped and then that woman was blamed for it. Pedophilia is a way of life for muslims as per numerous fatwas, but rape is another matter. The best way to shift blame for a rape charge would be to blame a foreigner, even better a foreign woman.

I think it's interesting that the Saudis are totally okay with everything that happened, but jailed the guy that videoed it. They know the western world thinks they're savages, and they don't want more incontrovertible evidence of what goes on inside the country getting out.

Here's what Saudi muslims say about men "marrying" children - keep in mind that the guy decreed this is the highest ranking islamic "scholar" there, and his interpretations are law for millions of muslims around the world :

Back in 2011, for example, Dr. Salih bin Fawzan, a prominent cleric and member of Saudi Arabia’s highest religious council, issued a fatwa asserting (http://alwatan.kuwait.tt/ArticleDetails.aspx?Id=124848) that there is no minimum age for marriage and that girls can be married “even if they are in the cradle.”
Appearing in Saudi papers, the fatwa complained that “Uninformed interference with Sharia rulings by the press and journalists is on the increase”—likely a reference to the justice ministry’s advocacy—“posing dire consequences to society, including their interference with the question of marriage to small girls who have not reached maturity, and their demand that a minimum age be set for girls to marry.”
Fawzan insisted that nowhere does Sharia (or Islamic law) set an age limit for marrying girls: like countless Muslim scholars before him, he relied on Koran 65:4, which discusses marriage to females who have not yet begun menstruating (i.e., are prepubescent) and the fact that Muhammad, Islam’s role model, married Aisha when she was six or seven, “consummating” the marriage—or, in modern/Western parlance, raping her—when she was nine.
The grand point of the Saudi fatwa, however, is not that girls as young as nine can be married, based on Muhammad’s example, but rather that there is no age limit whatsoever. The only question open to consideration is whether the girl is physically capable of handling her “husband.”

http://humanevents.com/2014/12/31/islamic-law-girls-can-be-married-even-if-they-are-in-the-cradle/

LongTermGuy
01-18-2015, 03:16 PM
`​...and the leftists still call the Cult of islam a religion `

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-18-2015, 03:35 PM
`​...and the leftists still call the Cult of islam a religion `

That's because the Leftists and the muslim cultists follow the same master, AKA--Lucifer...
Each one uses the other to advance its agenda. Each one plans on destroying other at a convenient future date when that second party is of no further use.
Two peas in the same pod, Islam has murdered over 250 million people in its 1400+ year of existence and the Leftists all together, Stalin, Mao, etc have murdered a total of 90+ million souls...
Two great evils each giving aid to the other. Now however in Russia and China both the muslims are acting up--I can not fathom what stops the Chinese and the Soviets from just executing them all! I mean that's what Stalin and Mao Tse Tung always did...
And in this case(muslims) at least they'd have their very survival as an excuse for eradicating the disease whereas their previous mass slaughters where for political considerations and power consolidation...-Tyr