PDA

View Full Version : `So Where is the ACLU and the Freedom From "Religion" Folks?

LongTermGuy
01-18-2015, 04:41 PM
`Muslim Call to Prayer Blasts Out Over UCLA Campus`

***How can this happen at a public funded school when you have teachers forbidding children from even saying grace or reading the bible?`

`The call to satan`

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atYwe6513oc

`This is a direct attack on American nationalism... Christianity and the American culture.

This is the outcome of a multicultural society that seeks to destroy the dominant culture of this country and replace it with something considered more "tolerant" and "diverse".

You won't hear a peep from the ACLU....the atheists or the freedom from religion people... because this fits perfectly into their plan to demonize Christianity and our culture based on Judeo-Christian ideology.

*It's becoming more a more obvious every day that atheists and liberals will welcome Islam into this country with open arms.`

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-18-2015, 05:10 PM

***How can this happen at a public funded school when you have teachers forbidding children from even saying grace or reading the bible?`

`The call to satan`

`This is a direct attack on American nationalism... Christianity and the American culture.

This is the outcome of a multicultural society that seeks to destroy the dominant culture of this country and replace it with something considered more "tolerant" and "diverse".

You won't hear a peep from the ACLU....the atheists or the freedom from religion people... because this fits perfectly into their plan to demonize Christianity and our culture based on Judeo-Christian ideology.

*It's becoming more a more obvious every day that atheists and liberals will welcome Islam into this country with open arms.`

I will tell you where they are--firmly in the damn muslim camp. Siding with their ally!!!--Tyr

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?36912-I-take-my-stand-you
From 3 years ago, my how fast things come true. And where are those critics of my words, that thread now???

Nuff said on that link. Not happy to be so damn right but reality is what it is.
Truly astonishing to see just how massively blind so many people are to this very real threat to our survival.
Head in the sand syndrome on steroids I suppose.. --Tyr

Jeff
01-18-2015, 06:05 PM
This is where the White Christian folks need to start having some of those peaceful demonstrations and crack some heads. We never stick together and that is why other groups get what they want, not only do they stick together they bus people in, and of course they have the brain dead libs on their side because we all know that anything that is the norm in this country has to be wrong :rolleyes:

I remember the rebel flag issue in SC, yes folks stuck together there to get it taken down, bussed people in from all over the country, they threatened to Boycott the college basketball championship that was going on in SC and the state folded like a deck of cards, now all this is fine and well but ya have to remember that while these idiots fought to remove a flag the school system in SC is rated one of the lowest in the country, but they stuck together and got more than they wanted.

tailfins
01-18-2015, 06:19 PM
I'm thinking this would be an opportunity to sue for the Lord's Prayer to be read over the same campus. Opportunity knocks.

aboutime
01-18-2015, 07:21 PM

`The call to satan`

This is eventually what the entire state of Kalifornication has planned for itself. With the help of the known Idiots in Hollyweird, and the Top Idiot in Sacramento. It's all gonna just boil down into the USA Caliphate the Brainless, Drug Infested, Hatred Groups who Love Paying High Taxes enjoy.