PDA

View Full Version : `Live and Learn......`

LongTermGuy
01-24-2015, 12:15 AM
Mussie...

`Denver woman who tried to help terrorists receives 4 years.....`

`.....19-year-old suburban Denver woman who tried to go to Syria to help Islamic State militants was sentenced to four years in prison Friday, even as she tearfully told a judge that she never wanted to hurt anyone and has *disavowed jihad......Shannon Conley told the judge she was misled while pursuing Islam and learned only after her arrest about atrocities committed by the extremists she was taught to respect.....`
***But U.S. District Judge Raymond P. Moore said he doubted Conley's views had changed, and she needs psychological help. He also sentenced her to three years of supervised release and 100 hours of community service and barred her from possessing black powder used in explosives, saying...* "I'm not going to take a chance with you."

`.....I suppose she wanted to join them to enrich their peaceful spread of islam? it's hard to believe that she didn't know the horrors that ISIS is committing as all she had to do was to read a newspaper, watch the news or #$%$ the Internet.

`We have to wonder why these young American people, who have the benefits of living in the US, would want to leave the comforts of home to join a vicious group of militants.

***Do women think that they'll be cherished by these monsters who will probably rape them and use them as suicide bombers? Why would she want to marry a man that she had never met and who is violent? She obviously has mental problems, but she needs to suffer the consequences of her actions.``

https://news.yahoo.com/sentencing-set-colorado-woman-terror-case-084837348.html

LongTermGuy
01-24-2015, 01:08 AM
~ " ***But U.S. District Judge Raymond P. Moore said he doubted Conley's views had changed, and she needs psychological help. He also sentenced her to three years of supervised release and 100 hours of community service and barred her from possessing black powder used in explosives, saying...* "I'm not going to take a chance with you." ~

`Judge is a wise man.....and is `very` familiar with the koran....it seems`

​http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/011-taqiyya.htm