PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Woman Sues Police For Forcing Her To Remove Hijab

jimnyc
01-25-2015, 09:05 AM
WTF? Every person arrested gets a booking photo. How are they supposed to fully tell her apart from others if she refuses to remove it? Dumbass. And figures it's from Dearbornistan...

---

A Muslim woman who was forced to remove her hijab by police in Michigan claims her religious rights were violated, and she’s hoping a civil rights lawsuit will ensure other women don't have the same experience.

Malak Kazan, 27, is suing the police department and city of Dearborn Heights, a suburb of Detroit, after officers refused her request to keep her headscarf on while taking a booking photo. Her attorney Amir Makled filed the lawsuit in federal court Thursday.

“Malak has been very brave by going forward with this case,” Makled told The Huffington Post. “It’s something that’s going to be heightened exposure for her, and she’s kind of already suffered a little bit of backlash … The level of racism that’s out there, that she has witnessed on some of these websites [that covered her case], it’s been very upsetting to her. But she still carries on and is still proud to be a trailblazer for a just cause.”

Kazan was stopped for a traffic violation in Dearborn Heights on July 9, and was then arrested; Makled says her license had been suspended for outstanding traffic tickets. The lawsuit states that at the police station she was asked to remove her headscarf, which she wears in public and when she is in the presence of men who aren’t family members, for her booking photo. When she told the unnamed officer that to do so would violate her religious beliefs, he said there were no exceptions. She spoke with his supervisor, who also allegedly refused her request.

Kazan says she then requested that a female officer take the photograph, which was also denied. The lawsuit alleges the first officer then threatened her with further detention if she didn’t comply.

The suit claims Kazan experienced “extreme shame, humiliation, mental anguish, and emotional distress” when she was forced to remove her hijab.

"To Ms. Kazan, wearing a headscarf is a reminder of her faith, the importance of modesty in her religion, and her religious obligations, as well as a symbol of her own control over who may see the more intimate parts of her body," the lawsuit states.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/23/malak-kazan-hijab-dearborn-heights-police-lawsuit_n_6534860.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

NightTrain
01-25-2015, 09:48 AM
If she paid her tickets she wouldn't have to go to jail and get a mugshot like every other American.

If getting treated like any other American citizen is unacceptable, then she needs to pack up her hajib and set sail for her utopia back in the Middle East. I don't think they allow women drivers there, but they do dig the hajib and burka.

LongTermGuy
01-25-2015, 10:05 AM
If she paid her tickets she wouldn't have to go to jail and get a mugshot like every other American.

If getting treated like any other American citizen is unacceptable, then she needs to pack up her hajib and set sail for her utopia back in the Middle East. I don't think they allow women drivers there, but they do dig the hajib and burka.

*she is not going anywhere....the cult of peace tries to use our Laws against us....for gain...and being able to breed and multiply freely without working....

`Interesting how the "peaceful" muslims complain and whine about western culture...*yet they come and stay....ehhh? There is a reason....

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-25-2015, 11:54 AM
*she is not going anywhere....the cult of peace tries to use our Laws against us....for gain...and being able to breed and multiply freely without working....

`Interesting how the "peaceful" muslims complain and whine about western culture...*yet they come and stay....ehhh? There is a reason....

It is their form of jihad. To live here and work to change our culture into their culture of blind obedience to Satan masquerading as Allah! The ffing vermin breed like rats to further the cause of that Allah.
Send her sorry ass back to one of those burka loving hellholes and she 'll not ever have to worry about traffic tickets because her stinking putrid , sorry ass will not ever be allowed to drive!
Folks, we simply have to take a stand against these ffing maggots!!!---Tyr

Drummond
01-25-2015, 02:43 PM
It is their form of jihad. To live here and work to change our culture into their culture of blind obedience to Satan masquerading as Allah! The ffing vermin breed like rats to further the cause of that Allah.
Send her sorry ass back to one of those burka loving hellholes and she 'll not ever have to worry about traffic tickets because her stinking putrid , sorry ass will not ever be allowed to drive!
Folks, we simply have to take a stand against these ffing maggots!!!---Tyr:clap::clap::clap:

Exactly the point I've long been making. Muslims move to an area, then apply all the pressure they can to make everyone defer to them. They never integrate. They just dictate what they require from everybody else, and try to force consequences against anyone defying them.

tailfins
01-25-2015, 07:21 PM
:clap::clap::clap:

Exactly the point I've long been making. Muslims move to an area, then apply all the pressure they can to make everyone defer to them. They never integrate. They just dictate what they require from everybody else, and try to force consequences against anyone defying them.

One thing that confounds the lefties here in the US. Any concessions made to Muslims, opens the door the concession to fundamental Christians. When I see concessions made for the Koran, I plan to be there demanding the same concessions for the King James Bible.

aboutime
01-25-2015, 07:30 PM
We all know by now, considering how Obama, and Holder are so supportive of Muslims, and how we are no longer permitted to use words like Terrorist, Illegals, or Islama-Anything.

Our police, and FBI must now use this technique to IDENTIFY everyone on their ID card, or DRIVERS LICENSE.

http://icansayit.com/images/profile.png

What could be so difficult about this?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-25-2015, 07:55 PM
One thing that confounds the lefties here in the US. Any concessions made to Muslims, opens the door the concession to fundamental Christians. When I see concessions made for the Koran, I plan to be there demanding the same concessions for the King James Bible.
Except those same concessions are hardly ever given when it is for Christian beliefs.
Seen any footbaths installed for Christians? Any exemptions for prayers 4 times a day? Any ignored massive blocking of major streets for religious actions for Christians? Any special school exemptions? Or any trips to CHRISTIAN CHURCHES forced upon muslim school kids? How about teachers instructing bible verses in public school to muslim kids?

No sir, over 90% of religious special treatment here is for the Islamists, for the vermin that seeks to murder us or enslave us!
And our government is behind most of that!! Now tell me that it is not infiltrated, sold out , corrupt as hell and treasonous--and do that with a straight face!
We simply must join together to stop this ffing insanity , this march into our oblivion that the government herds us into!
If not we will see our kids and grandkids pay a tragic price for our stupidity, inaction and cowardice!!!--A fact!
And by the way--ffk that muslim, maggot Obama! I hate that traitorous SOB with every molecule in my body!--Tyr