PDA

View Full Version : Bergdahl to be charged with desertion

NightTrain
01-27-2015, 09:58 AM
Well, this is going to give Bambam a headache.

The Army has decided to charge Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, who was released by Taliban-aligned militants last year in exchange for five Guantanamo prisoners, with desertion, according to a former military intelligence officer. Retired Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer, who now works at the London Center for Policy Research, told Fox News' "The O'Reilly Factor" Monday night that he's learned of the military's decision from two sources.
"The Army has come to its conclusion, and Bowe Bergdahl ... will be charged with desertion," he said.
Asked for comment on the claim, Army officials denied that any decision had been made. Spokesman Paul Boyce told Fox News on Tuesday that there is "no change" and that it is an "ongoing review at this time."
Eugene Fidell, Bergdahl's lawyer, did not comment when reached by Fox News.
But Shaffer said Bergdahl's attorney has been given a "charge sheet" outlining the section of the military justice code Bergdahl allegedly violated.
"As a corporate entity, the Army has decided that they want to pursue Bergdahl for this violation," Shaffer said.
Shaffer said there's a "huge battle" going on inside the Obama administration, as some try to "suppress" this development. "This is shaping up to be a titanic struggle behind the scenes," he said.
Shaffer said the Army "wants to do the right thing" but the White House "wants this to go away."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/01/27/bergdahl-to-be-charged-with-desertion-ex-military-intel-officer-says/

jimnyc
01-27-2015, 10:02 AM
I'm sure this will quietly disappear... but I hope not. He deserves those charges. Lives were lost directly due to his actions. And yep, this administration will now look that much worse than they did when they let hardened terrorists walk free. Idiots.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-27-2015, 10:13 AM
Yes!! Correct decision!!!! :beer: :salute: :beer: :dance:

Now we see that the bambastard traded highly trained enemy terrorists for a known deserter!
Just as so many of us cried out when they first did this ffing shit.....
Told you people--the stinking bampunk works against our best interests every damn chance he gets...
He is the piece of shit that needs justice delivered upon his ffing head..
Yet such impeachment is denied the bastard......
He is protected by very powerful forces(globalist power) far above the protection of the office he now holds.
That protection should be another piece of evidence about who he truly works for IMHO! -Tyr

LongTermGuy
01-27-2015, 08:52 PM
`But today some talking head on Fox said the Army had already decided to court-martial him for desertion but that the White House is holding things up for political reasons.....making the military furious......My crystal ball predicts a presidential pardon and a tear-jerking statement about how he's suffered enough...........`

tailfins
01-27-2015, 09:09 PM
I'm sure this will quietly disappear... but I hope not. He deserves those charges. Lives were lost directly due to his actions. And yep, this administration will now look that much worse than they did when they let hardened terrorists walk free. Idiots.

Obama has a pen and a phone. I smell a Presidential pardon.

Jeff
01-28-2015, 08:19 AM
`But today some talking head on Fox said the Army had already decided to court-martial him for desertion but that the White House is holding things up for political reasons.....making the military furious......My crystal ball predicts a presidential pardon and a tear-jerking statement about how he's suffered enough...........`

Obama has a pen and a phone. I smell a Presidential pardon.

I agree with both of ya, here it comes. But that ought to be enough for anyone with a working brain to see what a traitor this president is, to make a deal with these animals should never of happened and a deal for a deserter, well that should be a crime !